Illinois at Minnesota — Big Ten Network, 4 p.m.
Mississippi at LSU — ESPNU, 7:30 p.m.
Baylor at Texas Tech — Fox College Sports Atlantic, 7:30 p.m.
Texas at TCU — Fox College Sports Central, 7:30 p.m.
Marshall at Rice — Fox College Sports Pacific, 7:30 p.m.
St. Mary’s at BYU — BYU TV, 8 p.m.
College Football Live — ESPNU, 3:30 p.m.
Stage 12: Longarone to Treviso — beIN Sport, 9:30 a.m.
Tour of California
Stage 5: Santa Barbara to Avila Beach — NBC Sports Network, 4:30 p.m.
European PGA Tour
World Match Play Championship, Kavarna, Bulgaria
Day One — Golf Channel, 7 a.m.
BMW Charity Pro-Am, Greer, SC
First Round — Golf Channel, 12:30 p.m.
Byron Nelson Championship, Irving, TX
First Round — Golf Channel, 3 p.m.
Mobile Bay Classic, Mobile, AL
First Round — Golf Channel, 6:30 p.m. (same day coverage)
19th Hole — Golf Channel, midnight
2013 IIHF World Championships, Helsinki, Finland & Stockholm, Sweden
Russia vs. USA — TSN/NBC Sports Network, 6 a.m.
Switzerland vs. Czech Republic — TSN/NBC Sports Network, 8:30 a.m.
Slovakia vs. Finland — TSN/NBC Sports Network, 11 a.m.
Canada vs. Sweden — TSN/NBC Sports Network, 2 p.m.
Boston at Tampa Bay — NESN/Sun Sports, 7 p.m.
Seattle at New York Yankees — Root Sports/YES, 7 p.m.
Detroit at Texas — MLB Network/Fox Sports Detroit/Fox Sports Southwest, 8 p.m.
Chicago White Sox at Anaheim Angels — Comcast SportsNet Chicago/Fox Sports West, 10 p.m.
New York Mets at St. Louis — SNY/Fox Sports Midwest, 1:45 p.m.
Cincinnati at Miami — Fox Sports Ohio/Fox Sports Florida, 7 p.m.
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh — Fox Sports Wisconsin/Root Sports Pittsburgh, 7 p.m.
San Francisco at Colorado — MLB Network/Comcast SportsNet Bay Area/Root Sports Rocky Mountain, 8:30 p.m.
Washington at San Diego — MASN/Fox Sports San Diego, 10 p.m.
The Rundown — MLB Network, 2 p.m.
MLB Now — MLB Network, 4 p.m.
MLB Tonight — MLB Network, 6 p.m.
MLB Tonight: On-Deck Circle — MLB Network, 7 p.m.
Baseball Tonight — ESPN2, 10 p.m.
MLB Tonight — MLB Network, 11 p.m.
Baseball Tonight — ESPN2, 1 a.m. (Friday)
Quick Pitch — MLB Network, 1 a.m. (Friday)
Eastern Conference Semifinals
Game 5: Indiana at New York — TNT, 8 p.m.
Western Conference Semifinals
Game 6: San Antonio at Golden State — ESPN, 10:30 p.m.
NBA Pre-Draft Camp — ESPNU, 10 a.m.
2013 NBA Combine — ESPN2, 2 p.m.
NBA GameTime: Pacers/Knicks: Game 5 Postgame — NBA TV, 10:30 p.m.
NBA GameTime: Spurs/Warrriors: Game 6 Postgame — NBA TV, 1 a.m. (Friday)
NFL Live — ESPN, 4 p.m.
The Top 100 Players of 2013: 70-61 — NFL Network, 8 p.m.
The Top 100 Players of 2013: Reactions — NFL Network, 9 p.m.
NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
Eastern Conference Semifinals
Game 1: New York Rangers at Boston — NBC Sports Network/TSN/RDS, 7:30 p.m.
Western Conference Semifinals
Game 2: San Jose at Los Angeles — NBC Sports Network/TSN/RDS, 10 p.m.
NHL Live — NHL Network, 5 p.m.
NHL Live — NBC Sports Network, 7 p.m.
NHL on the Fly — NHL Network, 7 p.m.
NHL Tonight — NHL Network, 10 p.m.
NHL Live — NBC Sports Network, 12:30 a.m. (Friday)
NFL AM — NFL Network, 6 a.m.
The Dan Patrick Show — Audience Network (DirecTV), 9 a.m.
Tim Brando Show — CBS Sports Network, 9 a.m.
Sky Sports News –Fox Soccer, 9 a.m.
Morning Drive — Golf Channel, 11 a.m.
The Box Score — Audience Network (DirecTV), noon
Outside the Lines — ESPN2, 3 p.m.
SVP & Russillo — ESPNews, 3 p.m.
Highly Questionable (new name, no more “Dan Le Batard is …”) — ESPN2, 3:30 p.m.
SportsNation — ESPN2, 4 p.m.
Pardon the Interruption — ESPN, 5:30 p.m.
ROME — CBS Sports Network, 6 p.m.
30 for 30: The Two Escobars — ESPN2, 8 p.m.
Fox Soccer News — Fox Soccer, 10 p.m.
UNITE — ESPNU, 10:30 p.m.
Lead Off — CBS Sports Network, midnight
Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Rome, Italy
Round of 16 — Tennis Channel, 6 a.m.
The Big Bang Theory (season finale) — CBS, 8 p.m.
Wipeout: Senior Citizens, Kids and Convicts — ABC, 8 p.m.
The Italian Job — AMC, 8 p.m.
Risky Business — IFC, 8 p.m.
Mountain Movers: The Meltdown — National Geographic Channel, 8 p.m.
The Mechanic — The Movie Channel, 8 p.m.
Beauty and the Beast (season finale) — The CW, 9 p.m.
Wicked Tuna: Hooked Up: The Last Battle — National Geographic Channel, 9 p.m.
Monumental Mysteries: Sickness of the Brooklyn Bridge; Day the Sky Fell Down; Gram Parsons Coffin Heist — Travel Channel, 9 p.m.
Anger Management: Charlie and the Break-Up Coach — FX, 9:30 p.m.
Yardcore: Muir Woods Retreat — DIY Network, 10 p.m.
House Hunters: Montgomery, AL — HGTV, 10 p.m.
Karma’s a B-tch!: Stolen Lives — Investigation Discovery, 10 p.m.
Men at Work — TBS, 10 p.m.
The Graham Norton Show — BBC America, 10 p.m.
American Greed: Dealing in Deceit — CNBC, 10 p.m.
Giving You the Business: Sub-prise — Food Network, 10 p.m.TS
HLN After Dark — HLN, 10 p.m.
House Hunters International: Paris — HGTV, 10:30 p.m.
Karma’s a B-tch!: In the Cross Hairs — Investigation Discovery, 10:30 p.m.
Cops Reloaded — CMT, 11 p.m.
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: George Packer — Comedy Central, 11 p.m.
Gigolos: Don’t Judge a Gigolo by His Cover — Showtime, 11 p.m.
Conan — TBS, 11 p.m.
The Colbert Report: Dr. Daniel Lieberman — Comedy Central, 11:30 p.m.
Jimmy Kimmel Live — ABC, 11:35 p.m.
Late Show with David Letterman — CBS, 11:35 p.m.
Atlantic Sun Tournament, Macon, GA
Mercer vs. USC Upstate — CSS/Cox Sports Television, 5:30 p.m.
Florida Gulf Coast vs. Stetson — CSS/Cox Sports Television, 8 p.m.
Horizon League Tournament, Valparaiso, IN
Youngstown State vs. Wright State — Horizon League Network/STO, 6 p.m.
Green Bay vs. Illinois-Chicago — Horizon League Network/STO, 8:30 p.m.
Missouri Valley Conference Tournament, St. Louis, MO
Creighton vs. Drake/Bradley — MVC TV/Comcast SportsNet Chicago/Fox Sports Midwest/Fox College Sports Central, 1 p.m.
Indiana State vs. Evansville — MVC TV/Comcast SportsNet Chicago/Fox Sports Midwest/Fox College Sports Central, 3:30 p.m.
Wichita State vs. Missouri State — MVC TV/Fox Sports Midwest, 7 p.m.
Illinois State vs. Northern Iowa — MVC TV/Fox Sports Midwest/Fox College Sports Pacific, 9:30 p.m.
Ohio Valley Conference Tournament, Nashville, TN
Belmont vs. Tennessee State — ESPNU, 7 p.m.
Murray State vs. Eastern Kentucky vs. Southeast Missouri — ESPN3, 9:30 p.m.
Southern Conference Tournament, Asheville, NC
Wofford vs. Georgia Southern — ESPN3, 11:30 a.m.
Samford vs. Furman — ESPN3, 2 p.m.
Chattanooga vs. North Carolina-Greensboro — ESPN3, 6 p.m.
Western Carolina vs. The Citadel — ESPN3, 8:30 p.m.
West Coast Conference Tournament, Las Vegas, NV
Santa Clara vs. Loyola Marymount — ESPNU, 9 p.m.
BYU vs. San Diego — ESPNU, 11:30 p.m.
Rutgers at Seton Hall — Big East Network, 7 p.m.
Kent State at Akron — ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Penn at Brown — WNAC 64.2, 7 p.m.
ACC Tournament, Greensboro, NC
Miami vs. Florida State — Fox Sports Net-regional (Arizona/Florida/San Diego/South/Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic/NESN), 11 a.m.
North Carolina State vs. Duke — Fox Sports Net-regional (Arizona/San Diego/South/Sun Sports/Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic/NESN), 2 p.m.
Wake Forest vs. Maryland — Fox Sports Net-regional (Arizona/San Diego/South/Sun Sports/Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic/NESN Plus), 6 p.m.
North Carolina vs. Boston College — Fox Sports Net-regional (San Diego/South/Sun Sports/Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic Plus/NESN Plus), 8:30 p.m.
Big Ten Tournament, Hoffman Estates, IL
Iowa vs. Nebraska — Big Ten Network, 12:30 p.m.
Wisconsin vs. Purdue — Big Ten Network, 3 p.m.
Ohio State vs. Penn State — Big Ten Network, 7 p.m.
Michigan State vs. Michigan — Big Ten Network, 9:30 p.m.
Pac-12 Tournament, Seattle, WA
USC vs. Cal — Pac-12 Network, 3 p.m.
Utah vs. UCLA — Pac-12 Network, 5:30 p.m.
Washington State vs. Stanford — Pac-12 Network, 9 p.m.
Colorado vs. Washington — Pac-12 Network, 11:30 p.m.
SEC Tournament, Duluth, GA
Tennessee vs. Georgia — Fox Sports Net-regional (Arizona Plus/Detroit Plus/North Plus/Southwest/SportSouth/Sun Sports), noon
Texas A&M vs. South Carolina — Fox Sports Net-regional (Arizona Plus/Detroit Plus/North Plus/Southwest/SportSouth/Sun Sports, 2:30 p.m.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt — Fox Sports Net-regional (Arizona Plus/North Plus/Southwest Plus/Sun Sports Plus), 6 p.m.
Georgia vs. LSU — Fox Sports Net-regional (Arizona Plus/North Plus/SportSouth/Sun Sports Plus), 8:30 p.m.
Boston University at Northeastern — CBS Sports Network, 7:30 p.m.
Maine at New Hampshire — NBC Sports Network, 7:30 p.m.
Minnesota at Bemidji State — Fox Sports North, 8:30 p.m.
Maryland-Baltimore County at Johns Hopkins — ESPNU, 5 p.m.
Paris-Nice, Stage 5: Châteauneuf-du-Pape to Montagne de Lure — NBC Sports Network, midnight (delayed)
PGA Tour, Doral, FL
WGC-Cadillac Championship, 2nd Round — Golf Channel, 2 p.m.
PGA Tour, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico Open, 2nd Round — Golf Channel, 6:30 p.m. (same day coverage)
MLB Spring Training
Atlanta vs. Houston — Comcast SportsNet Houston, 1 p.m.
New York Yankees vs. Miami — Fox Sports Florida, 1 p.m.
St. Louis vs. Washington — MASN, 1 p.m.
Arizona vs. Anaheim Angels — Fox Sports West, 3 p.m.
Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh — Root Sports Pittsburgh, 7 p.m.
Minnesota vs. Boston — Fox Sports North/NESN, 7 p.m.
Kansas City vs. Colorado — Root Sports Rocky Mountain, 9 p.m.
Baseball Tonight — ESPN2, 3 p.m.
MLB Tonight — MLB Network, midnight
Atlanta at Boston — ESPN, 8 p.m.
Houston at Golden State — ESPN, 10:30 p.m.
NBA GameTime — NBA TV, 7 p.m.
NFL Live — ESPN, 4 p.m.
Path to the Draft — NFL Network, 6 p.m.
Ottawa at New York Rangers — TSN/RDS/MSG Network, 7 p.m.
Winnipeg at Florida — TSN-Jets/Fox Sports Florida, 7:30 p.m.
Edmonton at Nashville — Sportsnet West/Fox Sports Tennessee, 8 p.m.
Chicago at Colorado — NHL Network (US)/Comcast SportsNet Chicago Plus/Altitude, 9 p.m.
Calgary at Anaheim — NHL Network (Canada)/Sportsnet West/Fox Sports Prime Ticket, 10:30 p.m.
NHL Live — NHL Network, 5 p.m.
NHL on the Fly — NHL Network, 7 p.m.
NHL Overtime — NBC Sports Network, 11:30 p.m.
NHL Tonight — NHL Network, midnight
NFL AM — NFL Network, 6 a.m.
The ‘Lights — NBC Sports Network, 6 a.m.
Morning Drive — Golf Channel, 7 a.m.
The Dan Patrick Show — Audience Network (DirecTV)/NBC Sports Network, 9 a.m.
Tim Brando Show — CBS Sports Network, 9 a.m.
The Box Score — Audience Network (DirecTV)/NBC Sports Network, noon
SVP & Russillo — ESPNews, 1 p.m.
Outside the Lines — ESPN, 3 p.m.
Dan Le Batard is
Getting Old Highly Questionable — ESPN2, 3:30 p.m.
SportsNation — ESPN2, 4 p.m.
The Best of the Dan Patrick Show — NBC Sports Network, 4 p.m.
Pardon the Interruption — ESPN, 5:30 p.m.
ROME — CBS Sports Network, 6 p.m.
The Crossover — NBC Sports Network, 6 p.m.
The Artie Lange Show — Audience Network (DirecTV), 10 p.m.
Lead Off — CBS Sports Network, midnight
BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, CA
2nd Round — Tennis Channel, 2 p.m.
World Baseball Classic
Pool 1, 2nd Round, Tokyo, Japan
Japan vs. Taiwan — MLB Network, 5 a.m.
Pool D, 1st Round, Phoenix, AZ
Canada vs. Italy — MLB Network, 2 p.m.
Mexico vs. United State — MLB Network, 9 p.m.
Pool C, 1st Round, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Spain vs. Puerto Rico — MLB Network, 5:30 p.m.
World Baseball Classic Today — MLB Network, 8 a.m.
World Baseball Classic Today — MLB Network, 5:30 p.m.
World Baseball Classic Today — MLB Network, 8 p.m.
Boogie Nights — IFC, 6:45 p.m.
Undercover Boss: Squaw Valley — CBS, 8 p.m.
Nikita: Reunion — The CW, 8 p.m.
Gold Rush-The Dirt: Porcupine Boys — Discovery, 8 p.m.
Wanderlust — HBO, 8 p.m.
Ghost Ships of the Black Sea: Revealed — National Geographic Channel, 8 p.m.
Shark Tank — ABC, 9 p.m.
Touch — Fox, 9 p.m.
Extreme Homes — HGTV, 9 p.m.
Gold Rush Ghost Ships: Revealed — National Geographic Channel, 9 p.m.
True Justice: Dead Drop — Reelz Channel, 9 p.m.
Spartacus: War of the Damned: Spoils of War — Starz, 9 p.m.
Ghost Adventures: Armies of Darkness — Travel Channel, 9 p.m.
Styx: The Grand Illusion/Pieces of Eight Live — VH1 Classic, 9 p.m.
Full Metal Jacket — Encore, 9:40 p.m.
Who the (Bleep)…: Sha Na Not — Investigation Discovery, 10 p.m.
Best Week Ever — VH1, 10 p.m.
Rock Center with Brian Williams — NBC, 10 p.m.
Banshee: Always the Cowboy — Cinemax, 10 p.m.
America Unearthed: America’s Oldest Secret — H2, 10 p.m.
Short Cuts — Sundance Channel, 10 p.m.
The Dead Files: Betryaed-Egg Harbor, NJ (season premiere) — Travel Channel, 10 p.m.
World’s Dumbest…: World’s Dumbest Motorheads 8 — truTV, 10 p.m.
20/20 — ABC, 10:01 p.m.
House Hunters International — HGTV, 10:30 p.m.
The Jenny McCarthy Show — VH1, 10:30 p.m.
Turistas — IFC, 11 p.m.
Bad Company: Hard Rock Live — VH1 Classic, 11 p.m.
Jimmy Kimmel Live: This Week — ABC, 11:35 p.m.
Heartbreak Ridge — Encore, 11:40 p.m.
Beatdown — HBO2, 11:55 p.m.
Women Who Kill — Sho2, midnight
The Bourne Supremacy — Starz, midnight
Biggest Movie Flops — TV Guide Channel, midnight
NBA All-Star Weekend is next week and TNT will be all over the event starting Friday, February 15 and ending with the All-Star Game itself at the Toyota Center on Sunday, February 17.
TNT will have its army of NBA announcers in H-Town including host Ernie Johnson, Jr., Kevin Harlan, Marv Albert, Matt Winer, Charles Barkley, Shaquille O’Neal, Kenny Smith, Reggie Miller, Steve Kerr, Steve Smith, Craig Sager and David Aldridge.
TNT’s coverage will include the Skills Competition including the Three Point Shooting Contest and the Slam Dunk.
Overall, there will be 17 hours of coverage of NBA All-Star Weekend on TNT.
Here’s the press release.
Network to Televise More Than 17 Hours of Live All-Star Coverage Feb. 14-17
Rising Stars Challenge on Feb. 15 at 9 p.m. ET; All-Star Saturday Night on Feb. 16 at 8 p.m.;
2013 NBA All-Star Game on Feb. 17 at 7 p.m.
For the 11th consecutive year, TNT will be the exclusive home of extensive live NBA All-Star coverage including all of the marquee events from Houston in 2013. The network will present more than 17 hours of action featuring the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday, Feb. 15, at 9 p.m. ET and the All-Star Saturday Night on Saturday, Feb. 16, at 8 p.m. The weekend will culminate with the 62nd annual NBA All-Star Game on Sunday, Feb. 17, at 7 p.m. The NBA All-Star Game will showcase the league’s biggest stars with the East led by Miami’s LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, New York’s Carmelo Anthony and Boston’s Kevin Garnett facing the West including the Lakers’ Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard, the Clippers’ Chris Paul and Blake Griffin and Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant.
TNT’s coverage from Houston will begin Thursday, Feb. 14, with the TNT NBA Tip-Off – hosted by Ernie Johnson with analysts Charles Barkley, Shaquille O’Neal and Kenny Smith – originating live on site as part of the network’s exclusive doubleheader featuring Miami vs. Oklahoma City at 8 p.m., followed by the Los Angeles Lakers vs. L.A. Clippers at 10:30 p.m. TNT’s Sports Emmy Award-winning Inside the NBA, with Johnson, Barkley, O’Neal and Smith, will be live from Houston throughout the weekend including regular appearances by analyst Chris Webber.
NBA on TNT All-Star highlights:
Friday, February 15
- TNT will televise exclusive live coverage of the Rising Stars Challenge at 9 p.m. featuring the top young talent in the game including Cleveland’s Kyrie Irving, Portland’s Damian Lillard, New Orleans’ Anthony Davis and Washington’s Bradley Beal.
- Barkley and O’Neal will serve as general managers and will draft their respective teams – consisting of rookie and sophomore players –Thursday, Feb. 7, at 7 p.m. during the network’s one-hour pregame show.
- Rising Stars Challenge with analysts Webber and Mike Fratello and reporter Craig Sager.
- Inside the NBA, with Johnson, Barkley, O’Neal and guest analyst Karl Malone, will provide highlights and analysis at halftime and following the game.
Saturday, February 16
- All-Star Saturday Night, including the Shooting Stars competition, Skills Challenge, Three-Point Contest and Slam Dunk contest, will be televised live with coverage beginning at 8 p.m.
- Kevin Harlan will call the Shooting Stars, Skills Challenge and Three-Point Contest with analysts Reggie Miller and Kenny Smith. Harlan will provide commentary for the Slam Dunk contest with analysts Barkley, O’Neal and Smith. Rick Fox will serve as a correspondent throughout the evening.
- This year’s All-Star Saturday Night coverage will feature a new East vs. West format, with points tallied throughout the evening, in an exciting night of competition that will also raise money for charity.
- Participants for All-Star Saturday Night will be announced during TNT’s NBA pregame show Thursday, Feb. 7, at 7 p.m.
- Preceding All-Star Saturday Night, TNT will televise Open Court: All-Star at 7 p.m.The critically-acclaimed, one-hour roundtable discussion will be hosted by Johnson with Barkley, Miller, Steve Kerr, O’Neal, Kenny Smith, Webber and Steve Smith.
- Immediately following All-Star Saturday Night, TNT will televise Sir Charles at 50, a one-hour show in which Charles Barkley reflects on his legacy as he nears his 50th birthday. Johnson will conduct the interview with his Inside the NBA colleague.
Sunday, February 17
- TNT will exclusively televise the 2013 NBA All-Star Game with coverage beginning at 7 p.m. with the NBA Tip-Off. Johnson will host the pre-game coverage with Barkley, O’Neal, Smith and Webber.
- Marv Albert will call the game with analysts Steve Kerr and Miller and reporters David Aldridge and Sager.
TNT Overtime, a live video player offering a companion experience during TNT’s live NBA coverage, will debut a redesigned version for NBA All-Star. The player will continue to offer alternative camera angles, now in high definition, throughout TNT’s on-air presentation and will now feature:
- Video Highlights – fans can play back key plays during the game via in-game highlights.
- Fan Excitement Meter & Fanscape Map – fans can feel the pulse of social conversation including which geographical areas are most engaged via social platforms and which NBA topics are receiving the most buzz during NBA All-Star events.
- On the Court – fans can easily track which players are on the court, along with in-depth statistics and the ability to compare game performance with a player’s season averages.
There you go.
Normally, I don’t do these type of posts, but Christopher Byrne of Eye on Sports Media has been a friend to me since I began this site back in 2007 and in the early days, I linked to his site quite often when I was doing linkage regularly.
Christopher has a beautiful daughter Grace who is an athlete at her high school while being dual enrolled at the University of Georgia. She’s a star athlete in two sports, Cross Country and Tennis. She’s won multiple varsity letters and has competed in half-marathons. To say that she’s a very good athlete is an understatement.
Earlier this month as she was crossing the street, Grace was struck by an SUV. Since then, she’s been in the hospital at the Intensive Care Unit suffering from Severe Brain Trauma. Over the last ten days, Chris, his family and Grace’s friends have been praying for her recovery. In his last update on his Facebook page, Chris notes that there have been small steps in Grace’s recovery, but things do appear to be going in a positive direction.
In addition, a Facebook page, Walnuts for Grace, has been set up to keep people updated on Grace’s recovery. The walnut is to represent Grace’s head and Chris asks that you carry a walnut and as you see or touch it, say a prayer for her. Chris’ family believes in the power of prayer and asks that you continually keep Grace in your thoughts tonight and for the next few nights.
I do this not only as a favor to my friend, Chris, but also to ask you to light a candle or to say a prayer for Grace in hopes that we can bring her to a full recovery.
James Madison at George Mason — Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic Plus/CSS, 7 p.m.
Tennessee at Kentucky — ESPN, 7 p.m.
Notre Dame at St. John’s — ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Wake Forest at Clemson — ESPNU, 7 p.m.
Cincinnati at DePaul — Big East Network, 8:30 p.m.
Wisconsin at Indiana — ESPN, 9 p.m.
Mississippi at Vanderbilt — ESPNU, 9 p.m.
Georgetown at Notre Dame — CBS Sports Network, 7 p.m.
TCU at West Virginia — Fox Sports Southwest/Root Sports Pittsburgh, 7 p.m.
Oklahoma at Iowa State — Fox Sports Oklahoma, 8 p.m.
Louisville at UConn — CBS Sports Network, 9 p.m.
Katz Korner — ESPNU, 4:30 p.m.
Inside College Basketball — CBS Sports Network, 11 p.m.
College Football Live — ESPN, 3:30 p.m.
Inside the PGA Tour — Golf Channel, 6:30 p.m.
Top 10: Presidential Golfers — Golf Channel, 7:30 p.m.
Clubhouse Confidential — MLB Network, 5:30 p.m.
MLB Tonight — MLB Network, 6 p.m.
MLB Network Countdown: Top 40 League Championship Series Moments — MLB Network, 9 p.m.
MLB Network Countdown: Top 40 World Series Moments — MLB Network, 10 p.m.
Portland at Denver — NBA TV, 9 p.m.
NBA GameTime — NBA TV, midnight
NFL Live — ESPN, 4 p.m.
Around the League Live — NFL Network, 5 p.m.
Star-Spangled Sundays: Rise of a Colossus — NBC Sports Network, 9 p.m.
Star-Spangled Sundays: Labor Pains — NBC Sports Network, 10 p.m.
NHL Live — NHL Network, 5 p.m.
NHL Tonight: 2013 Season Preview — NHL Network, 7 p.m.
NHL 30 — NHL Network, 9 p.m.
NFL AM — NFL Network, 6 a.m.
Morning Drive — Golf Channel, 7 a.m.
The ‘Lights — NBC Sports Network, 7 a.m.
The Dan Patrick Show — Audience Network (DirecTV)/NBC Sports Network, 9 a.m.
Hot Stove — MLB Network, 9 a.m.
Tim Brando Show — CBS Sports Network, 10 a.m.
The Box Score — Audience Network (DirecTV)/NBC Sports Network, noon
SVP & Russillo — ESPNews, 1 p.m.
Outside the Lines — ESPN, 3 p.m.
The Best of the Dan Patrick Show — NBC Sports Network, 4 p.m.
Pardon the Interruption — ESPN, 5:30 p.m.
Best of ROME — CBS Sports Network, 6 p.m.
SportsNation — ESPN2, 6 p.m.
Best of Lead Off — CBS Sports Network, midnight
UNITE — ESPNU, midnight
Australian Open, Melbourne, Australia
Men’s & Women’s First Round — ESPN2, 3 a.m.
Men’s & Women’s Second Round — Tennis Channnel, 7 p.m./ESPN, 9 p.m.
Australian Open Today — Tennis Channel, 7 a.m.
Australian Open Highlights — Tennis Channel, 5 p.m.
The Matrix — Cinemax, 5:20 p.m.
The Matrix Reloaded — Cinemax, 7:40 p.m.
NCIS — CBS, 8 p.m.
Hart of Dixie — The CW, 8 p.m.
Pioneers of Television: Funny Ladies (season premiere) — PBS, 8 p.m.
Dual Survival: Untamed: South Africa — Discovery, 8 p.m.
Species — Encore, 8 p.m.
The Thing — IFC, 8 p.m.
New Girl — Fox, 9 p.m.
I Hate My Bath: Big Brown Bath — DIY Network, 9 p.m.
NCIS: Los Angeles — CBS, 9 p.m.
The Abolitionists: American Experience: Part Two: 1838-1854 — PBS, 9 p.m.
Dual Survival: Into the Frying Pan — Discovery, 9 p.m.
Ultimate Guide to the Presidents: Assume the Position 1789-1825; Power to the People 1824-1849 — History Channel, 9 p.m.
Nightmare Next Door: Taste of Murder — Investigation Discovery, 9 p.m.
Doomsday Preppers: In the Hurt Locker — National Geographic Channel, 9 p.m.
The Mindy Project — Fox, 9:30 p.m.
I Hate My Bath: Blame the Roommates — DIY Network, 9:30 p.m.
Don’t Trust the B*&@# in Apartment 23 — ABC, 9:31 p.m.
House Hunters: Memphis, TN — HGTV, 10 p.m.
Redrum: Scout’s Honor (series premiere) — Investigation Discovery, 10 p.m.
Cougar Town — TBS, 10 p.m.
Private Practice — ABC, 10 p.m.
Frontline: Inside Obama’s Presidency — PBS, 10 p.m.
The Matrix Revolutions — Cinemax, 10 p.m.
Africa: Savannah — Discovery, 10 p.m.
Justified — FX, 10 p.m.
The Joe Schmo Show: Schmo in the Wild — Spike, 10 p.m.
The Burn with Jeff Ross — Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.
House Hunters International: Tokyo, Japan — HGTV, 10:30 p.m.
Redrum: An Almost Perfect Plan — Investigation Discovery, 10:30 p.m.
Scoring the Deal — HGTV, 11 p.m.
Flashpoint — Ion, 11 p.m.
Conan — TBS, 11 p.m.
Scoring the Deal — HGTV, 11:30 p.m.
Jimmy Kimmel Live — ABC, 11:35 p.m.
Late Show with David Letterman — CBS, 11:35 p.m.
The Crying Game — Showtime, midnight
Diary of a Nymphomaniac — Sundance Channel, midnight
$ (Dollars) — Turner Classic Movies, midnight`
NESN which has tapped Canada for an on-air hire in Hazel Mae, has gone to the Great White North once again to bring in a new host.
Leah Hextall, formerly from Canada’s #1 TV network, CTV and a fill-in anchor at TSN, moves to NESN where she will be an anchor/reporter.
If the last name is familiar then you must be a hockey fan. Leah’s grandfather, Bryan Hextall, Sr. is a Hockey Hall of Famer and her cousin, Ron is a former goaltender with the Philadelphia Flyers and a current Vice President/Assistant General Manager with the Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings.
We have the NESN press release.
November 8, 2012 – NESN, New England’s most watched sports network, announced today that Leah Hextall will join NESN as an anchor/reporter. The Brandon, Manitoba, Canada native joins Adam Pellerin and Jaime Erdahl as new additions to NESN’s on-air team.
Hextall comes to NESN from CTV, Canada’s most-watched broadcast network, where she has served as a sports anchor/reporter since 2005. Her work at CTV was on the #1 national newscast in Canada and the top-ranked local newscasts in 11 of 12 major Canadian markets, with over 25 million viewers weekly. She also filled-in as a SportsCentre anchor on TSN, Canada’s equivalent to ESPN and the country’s most watched sports network.
In 2010, Hextall became one of the first females in Canada to host her own sports radio show when she launched “Amateur Hour” on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg. A former amateur athlete herself, Hextall interviewed the best local athletes, from those who are just starting out to seasoned pros, every Monday at 7:00 PM.
“Leah is a skilled studio host and reporter with the experience and sports knowledge that will make her a great addition to our growing team of on-air anchors and reporters,” said Joseph Maar, NESN’s Vice President of Programming and Production/Executive Producer. “Not only is Leah an energetic personality on the air, but her well rounded sports knowledge will allow her to take on many different assignments here at NESN.”
Hextall’s last name might be familiar to NHL fans, as she comes from a well-known hockey family in Canada with three generations of NHL experience. Leah’s grandfather Bryan Hextall, Sr. is an NHL Hall of Famer, and her cousin Ron Hextall, a former standout NHL goaltender, is the current LA King Vice President/Assistant General Manager who also serves as the General Manager of the Manchester (NH) Monarchs.
There you have it.
Morgan State at North Carolina A&T — ESPNU, 7:30 p.m.
Wingate at Carson Newman — CBS Sports Network, 8 p.m.
Stanford at Washington — ESPN, 9 p.m.
CFB Daily — ESPNU, 1 p.m.
College Football Live — ESPN, 3:30 p.m.
Inside College Football — CBS Sports Network, 7 p.m.
College Football Live — ESPN, 8 p.m.
Penn State at Ohio State — Big Ten Network, 8 p.m.
Oregon State at Stanford — Pac-12 Network, 9 p.m.
Web.com Tour: Chiquita Classic, 1st Round — Golf Channel, 3 p.m.
Ryder Cup Opening Ceremony — Golf Channel, 5 p.m.
Live From the Ryder Cup — Golf Channel, 6 p.m.
Mixed Martial Arts
MMA Uncensored — Spike, 10 p.m.
Kansas City at Detroit — Fox Sports Detroit, 1 p.m.
Oakland at Texas — Comcast SportsNet California/Fox Sports Southwest, 2 p.m.
Seattle at Anaheim Angels — Root Sports Southwest/Fox Sports West, 3:30 p.m.
New York Yankees at Toronto — MLB Network/YES/Sportsnet One, 7 p.m.
Tampa Bay at Chicago White Sox — MLB Network/Sun Sports/Comcast SportsNet Chicago, 8 p.m.
Milwaukee at Cincinnati — Fox Sports Wisconsin/Fox Sports Ohio, 12:30 p.m.
Pittsburgh at New York Mets — Root Sports Pittsburgh/SNY, 1 p.m.
Chicago Cubs at Colorado — WGN America/Root Sports Rocky Mountain, 3 p.m.
Arizona at San Francisco — Fox Sports Arizona/Comcast SportsNet Bay Area, 3:45 p.m.
Miami at Atlanta — Fox Sports Florida/SportSouth, 7 p.m.
Washington at Philadelphia — MASN/Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia, 7 p.m.
Los Angeles Dodgers at San Diego — KCAL/Fox Sports San Diego, 10 p.m.
The Rundown — MLB Network, 1 p.m.
MLB Tonight — MLB Network, 6 p.m.
MLB Tonight — MLB Network, 11 p.m.
Quick Pitch — MLB Network, midnight
Baseball Tonight — ESPN2, 1 a.m. (Friday)
Cleveland at Baltimore — NFL Network/WKYC/WBAL, 8:20 p.m.
NFL Live — ESPN, 4 p.m.
Around the League Live — NFL Network, 4 p.m.
Thursday Night Kickoff — NFL Network, 6 p.m.
Thursday Night Football Postgame — NFL Network, 11:30 p.m.
NFL Total Access: Thursday Night Football Postgame — NFL Network, midnight
NFL AM — NFL Network, 6 a.m.
The ‘Lights — NBC Sports Network, 6 a.m.
Morning Drive — Golf Channel, 7 a.m.
The Dan Patrick Show — Audience Network (DirecTV)/Fox Sports Net, 9 a.m.
Tim Brando Show — CBS Sports Network, 10 a.m.
The Box Score — Audience Network (DirecTV)/DanPatrick.com, noon
The Scott Van Pelt Show — ESPNews, noon
Outside the Lines First Report — ESPN, 3 p.m.
Numbers Never Lie — ESPN2, 4 p.m.
SportsNation — ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Pardon the Interruption — ESPN, 5:30 p.m.
ROME — CBS Sports Network, 6 p.m.
UNITE — ESPNU, midnight
WTA Tour: Toray Pan Pacific Open, Quarterfinals — Tennis Channel, 1 a.m., 4 a.m. & 6 a.m.
ATP Tour: Thailand Open, Early Rounds — Tennis Channel, 8 p.m. & 10 p.m. (same day coverage)
Eastern Conference Semifinals
Game 1: New York Liberty at Connecticut Sun — ESPN2, 8 p.m.
Western Conference Semifinals
Game 1: San Antonio Silver Stars at Los Angeles Sparks — ESPN2, 10 p.m.
The Big Bang Theory (season premiere) — CBS, 8 p.m.
Saturday Night Live: Weekend Update Thursday — NBC, 8 p.m.
Last Resort (series premiere) — ABC, 8 p.m.
History Exposed: Tools of Deception — Military Channel, 8 p.m.
Fast N’ Loud: Recharged — Discovery, 9 p.m.
Blog Cabin — DIY Network, 9 p.m.
History Exposed: Nazi Gold — Military Channel, 9 p.m.
Rise of the Planet of the Apes — HBO, 9 p.m.
Person of Interest (season premiere) — CBS, 9:01 p.m.
Symon’s Suppers: Better With Bacon — Cooking Channel, 9:30 p.m.
Louie (season finale) — FX, 10 p.m.
Very Bad Men: The Toy Box Torturer — Investigation Discovery, 10 p.m.
Rock Center with Brian Williams (season premiere) — NBC, 10 p.m.
After the First 48: Devil Inside; Flight Risk — A&E, 10 p.m.
Elementary (series premiere) — CBS, 10:01 p.m.
House Hunters International: Panama — HGTV, 10:30 p.m.
Gigolos: Courtesan Session — Showtime, 11 p.m.
Conan — TBS, 11 p.m.
Late Show with David Letterman — CBS, 11:35 p.m.
Received this statement from Fox Sports Ohio in regards to its expected and heavily promoted postgame coverage that was supposed to air after Fox was finished with the Los Angeles Dodgers-Cincinnati Reds game. As the Reds clinched the National League Central Division crown, Fox Sports Ohio had trouble getting a signal from Great American Ballpark to the Fox Sports Net central headquarters in Houston.
And due to these transmission problems, Fox Sports Ohio had to scrap its plans to air the locker room celebration live. The channel says it will air a celebration special on Monday night.
Here’s Fox Sports Ohio’s statement in its entirety.
Going into today’s Reds game on FOX, the Reds magic number for clinching the NL Central was 1. FOX Sports Ohio had every intention of covering post-game celebration live if the Reds won.When it looked as though the Reds were going to win, we promoted that we would have live celebration coverage immediately following the game.Unfortunately just prior to air, the signal was lost out of Cincinnati. Our engineers feverishly tried to restore the transmission but they were unable to recover it.We will air special on Monday at 8pm, featuring the post-game celebration. While this special cannot replace the live coverage lost this evening, we hope Reds fans will be able to enjoy the Reds clinching the Central Division.We sincerely apologize for the disappointment and frustration this caused so many Reds fans.
That will do it.
The Big Break Atlantis Finale and a David Feherty interview with legendary announcer Peter Alliss are among the highlights of Golf Channel’s original programming this week.
Check out what else is on.
COMING UP ON GOLF CHANNEL: BIG BREAK ATLANTIS FINALE…PETER ALLISS JOINS FEHERTY…FEHERTY TO MAKE GOLF FIX DEBUT
Invitation to Compete on LPGA Tour and More than $80,000 in Cash and Prizes Up for Grabs on Big Break Atlantis Finale
‘Voice of Golf’ Peter Alliss Joins David Feherty on Monday’s New Episode of ‘Feherty’
David Feherty Special Guest on Monday’s The Golf Fix
Relive the Dramatics of Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia’s showdown in the Final Round of the 1999 PGA Championship
Original Programming Premieres and Highlights
(All Times Eastern)
Big Break Atlantis (Finale)
Hosts: Stephanie Sparks, Tom Abbott
Airtime: Monday, 9-10 p.m.
Competitors Remaining on Series:
Selanee Henderson (Temecula, Calif.)
Marcela Leon (Orlando, Fla., / Monterrey, Mexico)
Video Preview: Marcela and Selanee’s Breakfast Prior to Finale
In a season that started with 12 competitors, Golf Channel’s Big Break Atlantis reality competition series has narrowed the field to the final two – Selanee Henderson and Marcela Leon – who will grind it out in an 18-hole singles match on the series finale, Monday at 9 p.m. ET.
Henderson and Leon are competing for one of the largest grand prizes in series history – an exemption to the 2012 LPGA Kingsmill Championship (Sept. 6-9) and more than $80,000 in cash and prizes.
Host: David Feherty
Guest: Peter Alliss
Airtime: Monday, 10-11 p.m.
Video Preview: Feherty Sits Down with Peter Alliss
The “Voice of Golf,” Peter Alliss, considered one of golf’s all-time great commentators who this week is calling his 52nd Open Championship for the BBC, will visit with an awestruck David Feherty on Monday’s new episode of Feherty at 10 p.m. ET.
Shot in the afterglow of his headline-making induction speech at the World Golf Hall of Fame in May – which he concluded with a walk-off, one finger salute – Alliss, former player and the charismatic BBC television golf commentator, sat with Feherty to discuss his life in the game and some great stories along the way. Several poignant moments during the interview include Alliss discussing the death of his daughter, Victoria, who was born with irreparable brain damage and died at age 11; and the loss of his mentor and BBC broadcasting partner, Henry Longhurst.
1999 PGA Championship – Final Round
Airtime: Tuesday, 8-11:30 p.m.
Golf Channel will look back at the final round of the 1999 PGA Championship at Medinah Country Club, when Tiger Woods defeated 19-year-old Sergio Garcia by one stroke for his first PGA Championship win and second overall major victory.
Instruction Programming Premieres and Highlights
(All Times Eastern)
The Golf Fix – Open Championship Recap (New)
Host: Michael Breed
Guest: David Feherty
Airtime: Monday, 7-8 p.m.
Monday’s new episode of The Golf Fix will recap the key shots and moments from The Open Championship. Host Michael Breed will show viewers how to execute the tournament’s key shots and will take viewer questions throughout the show. Golf Channel analyst David Feherty will make his debut on The Golf Fix, joining Breed to add instruction insight on The Open Championship.
School of Golf (New)Chapter 19: Hitting it Pure
Host: Martin Hall
Co-Host: Holly Sonders
Airtime: Wednesday, 7-7:30 p.m.
School of Golf host Martin Hall will share a formula for hitting pure chips, pitches and approach shots. Hall also will provide tips from legendary instructor Bob Toski, and Holly Sonders will assist with the instruction and help answer viewer questions throughout the show.
Big Break Academy (New)
Host: Michael Breed
Guests: Gloriana Soto and Big Break Atlantis Runner-Up
Airtime: Tuesday, 7-7:30 p.m.
Host Michael Breed will meet with Gloriana Soto and the runner-up from Big Break Atlantis’ finale on Monday to give tips and instruction on all facets of their games. The competitors will re-play their key shots and moments from the series, and will provide their best instruction tips for viewers.
News and Talk Show Programming Premieres and Highlights
(All Times Eastern)
On the Range (New)
Hosts: Gary Williams, Billy Kratzert and Frank Nobilo
Contributors: Alex Miceli and Todd Lewis (RBC Canadian Open)
Airtime: Wednesday, 8-9 p.m.
On the Range will take viewers through the tournament preparation of the top players in the field at the RBC Canadian Open. Gary Williams hosts as Billy Kratzert, Frank Nobilo, Alex Miceli and Todd Lewis take viewers to the driving range at the RBC Canadian Open, featuring practice routines, swing analysis, interviews and mic’d up players.
Grey Goose 19th Hole (New)
Host: Lara Baldesarra
Panelists: Tripp Isenhour, Jason Sobel
Contributor: Win McMurry
Airtime: Thursday-Friday, Midnight-12:30 a.m.
Host Lara Baldesarra and panelists Jason Sobel and Tripp Isenhour will take a look back at the entire day’s action in the world of golf Thursday and Friday. Discussion will be provided in a round-table format, with Win McMurry also contributing throughout the show.
Live Airings: Monday, 6-7 p.m.
Tuesday-Saturday, 6-6:30 p.m.
Thursday-Sunday, 11:30 p.m.-Midnight
Sunday, 6-7 p.m.
Golf Central Pre Game
Live Airings: Thursday-Friday, 2:30-3 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 12:30-1 p.m.
Golf Central and Golf Central Pre Game will deliver the latest news, analysis and highlights from the world of golf throughout the week, including the RBC Canadian Open, Evian Masters, Nationwide Children’s Hospital Invitational and the Lyoness Open.
There you have it.
Here’s hoping I can provide you with a full week of links. We’re starting today.
We’ll begin the linkage with Michael Hiestand of USA Today who says Tiger Woods’ crash and burn in the U.S. Open on Sunday could have a big effect on NBC’s ratings.
Ed Sherman of the Sherman Report writes that even if people are tiring of Johnny Miller on NBC, he remains a fan.
To Baseball Prospectus where Maury Brown of the Biz of Baseball writes that MLB clubs are getting richer thanks to fat TV contracts.
Tim Ryan at The Big Lead notes that a funny sign videobombed Magic Johnson during ESPN on ABC’s postgame of the NBA Finals last night.
Emmett Jones of Sports Business Digest says MLB has started a new Twitter news service.
Bob’s Blitz talks about the NFL releasing its once-private All-22 NFL Films service to the public.
Paul M. Banks at the Sports Bank writes that Erin Andrews’ stock is falling like a rock.
However, Jim Weber of Lost Letterman feels EA should go to Fox while she still can.
The English Premier League has released its entire schedule for 2012-13.
Joe Favorito has a few sports business thoughts today.
From the New York Times, Richard Sandomir and Christine Haughney look at the potential for Sports Illustrated to layoff part of its staff.
Phil Mushnick of the New York Post bashes NBC’s coverage of the U.S. Open.
Pete Dougherty at the Albany Times Union says Curt Schilling is taking an indefinite leave of absence from ESPN.
At Press Box, Dave Hughes from DCRTV.com profiles the Maine natives who are broadcasting Orioles games on MASN.
Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post’s DC Sports Bog says New York Yankees radio voices John Sterling and Suzyn Waldman picked on Nats fans who left the ballpark early this past weekend.
Dan notes that CSN Mid-Atlantic’s Chick Hernandez did a guest sports anchoring spot on the local DC NBC affiliate last week.
Mel Bracht of The Oklahoman says ESPN/ABC’s analysts second-guessed the Thunder after the team’s Game 3 loss in the NBA Finals.
Back to Paul M. Banks, this time in the Chicago Sports Media Watch site and he talks with Chicago Tribune college basketball writer Shannon Ryan.
Dusty Saunders of the Denver Post says Tiger Woods’ crash at the U.S. Open on Sunday left viewers searching for something else to watch on Fathers Day.
Tom Hoffarth of the Los Angeles Daily News has the sports calendar for this week.
Raju Mudhar of the Toronto Star likes how Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper has done with social media and handling the media.
Bruce Dowbiggin of the Toronto Globe and Mail seems to be happy that Tiger Woods sank at the U.S. Open forcing some reporters to eat their words.
The Canadian Sports Media Blog says Rogers is applying to air the MLB Network in Canada.
Sports Media Watch notes that Fox is looking to renew its NASCAR deal before open bidding begins.
Sports Media Watch has the overnight ratings for the U.S. Open from Sunday.
And SMW notes the overnights for the NBA Finals, Game 3 were down from last year and also hit a three year low.
Matt Yoder at Awful Announcing has video of NBA TV’s Charles Barkley drooling over Lynda Carter, who played Wonder Woman on ABC and CBS back in the 1970′s.
Matt has identified the man who videobombed the U.S. Open trophy presentation.
That’s going to do it.
I need to clear my brower of links I was hoping to get to sometime over the last few days. Since I couldn’t do the Friday megalinks or any Saturday morning linkage, I’ll do some Sunday evening leftover links.
Consider this the Sunday entrée to the beginning of the workweek. I honestly don’t know what that means.
Here’s some linkage for you to chew on.
Brian Lowry of Fox Sports is not a fan of Shaquille O’Neal on TNT.
Mike Farrell of Multichannel News writes that Time Warner Cable is hoping to obtain more sports properties for its new Southern California regional sports network.
Mike Reynolds from Multichannel says the first round of the 2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs was the most watched on record.
Andrea Morabito of Broadcasting & Cable reports that no talent hack Ryan Seacrest will be haunting NBC Sports as well as NBC News in an all-new, all-encompassing contract with NBCUniversal.
Tim Baysinger at B&C says ESPN’s ratings for the First Round of the NFL Draft were up double digits from the year before.
Sam Laird at Mashable writes that social media is influencing sports in many ways.
To Sean Newell of Deadspin who looks at the strange Twitter meltdown of Chicago Sun-Times reporter Joe Cowley who went all-sexist on female pilots and one of his co-workers.
Ed Sherman of The Sherman Report writes that former CBS and ABC Sports essayist Jack Whitaker is receiving a long overdue honor from the Sports Emmys on Monday.
Ryan Yoder from Awful Announcing reviews the good and the bad of ESPN’s First Round coverage of the NFL Draft.
Joe Lucia of AA does the same for NFL Network.
Back to Matt from AA, apparently Tim McCarver fancies himself an expert on climate change
From the Tampa Bay Times, Eric Deggans reviews ESPN’s coverage of the NFL Draft for the Indiana University National Sports Journalism Center.
Jason Dachman from Sports Video Group has ESPN optimistic that its Los Angeles studios will put itself in a unique position to cover the Lakers and Clippers in the NBA Playoffs.
CNBC’s Darren Rovell wonders if Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck can ever match Peyton Manning’s marketability.
Providence’s WJAR-TV and Cox Communications announce a new partnership that will simulcast the NBC affiliate’s local newscasts and also put Cox Sports RI’s programming on a new cable channel.
Amy Chozick and Nick Wingfield of the New York Times explore the growing world of TV mobile and tablet apps which include the soon-to-be released NBC Olympics iPad app.
Richard Sandomir of the New York Times profiles actor Peter Scolari who plays three important roles in the Magic/Bird Broadway play.
Breaking a ban of linking to Bob Raissman of the New York Daily News who has an interesting story regarding Yankees voices John Sterling and Suzyn Waldman and whether they’ll be leaving if the team changes flagship radio stations after this season.
The New York Post’s Phil Mushnick has no hope for our society. Lighten up, Phil. Time to travel to Moldova or Johannesburg. Somewhere you don’t have to watch sports anymore.
Jerry Barmash at Fishbowl NY says MSG Network’s ratings for Game 7 of the Ottawa Senators-New York Rangers series were the best since the 1994 Stanley Cup-clinching game on the network.
Bob Cooney of the Philadelphia Inquirer writes that the 76ers are leaving long-time home WIP and switching to ESPN Radio Philadelphia.
Crossing Broad says the Sixers’ move came as a surprise.
Jim Williams at the Washington Examiner talks with Jim Rome and his new CBS home.
Laura Newberry of the Orlando Sentinel says Golf Channel has become a Central Florida mainstay.
David Barron of the Houston Chronicle writes that the Rockets are not only moving to a new TV home next season, but are currently looking for a new radio flagship station as well.
Mel Bracht of The Oklahoman transcribes Mike Tirico’s call of Kevin Durant’s winning shot for the Oklahoma City Thunder against the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday.
The Cincinnati Enquirer says one local cable provider will pick up NFL Network, but it’s not Time Warner.
Paul M. Banks at Chicago Sports Media Watch says the Sun-Times’ Joe Cowley may be headed towards a suspension.
Danny Ecker at Crain’s Chicago Business says the Bulls generated their highest regular season TV ratings since the Michael Jordan years.
Dan Caesar of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch says scheduling of playoff games never has the fans in mind.
Scott D. Pierce of the Salt Lake Tribune says ESPN gave the Utah Jazz the benefit of the doubt in its series opener.
Bruce Dowbiggin of the Toronto Globe and Mail says CBC got the job done in choosing its NHL Playoff series for the Conference Semifinal round.
Peter Adler from the Edmonton Journal says the Oilers’ documentary series Oil Change which runs on NHL Network should return for a third season
Howard M. Alperin of Midwest Sports Fans asks why CBSSports.com doesn’t include soccer coverage?
Greg Wyshynski of Yahoo’s Puck Daddy has TSN’s top hockey bloopers of the 2011-12 season.
That’s a lot of leftover linkage. Glad I was able to clear this out before Monday.
TNT saw its 2nd highest overnight rating for last night’s NBA All-Star Saturday. Lockout? What lockout? Was there ever an NBA lockout? The rating for the events which included the Three Point Shooting Competition and the Slam Dunk, totaled a 4.4 which ties the 2nd best overnight number from 2009.
The TNT press blurb.
NBA All-Star Saturday Night on TNT Ties Mark as Second-Highest Rated Overnight in the 27-year History of the Event
TNT’s exclusive coverage of NBA All-Star Saturday Night at NBA All-Star 2012 in Orlando, FL delivered an overall 4.4 US HH rating in metered market overnights. It was tied for the second-highest rated NBA All-Star Saturday Night all-time (2009).
Additionally, the Top 5 Rated DMAs from last night:
1. Miami – 9.4
2. San Antonio – 7.5
3. Orlando – 7.3
4. Oklahoma City – 6.9
T5. Atlanta, Chicago – 6.5
NBA All-Star 2012 weekend concludes on TNT on Sunday, February 26 at 6 p.m. (ET) with NBA Tip-Off followed by the network’s exclusive coverage of the NBA All-Star Game at 7:00 p.m. (ET) and Inside the NBA All-Star Edition.
That will do it for this post.
Turner Network Television or what’s known as TNT will carry 45 regular season games in the shortened season. It begins with the very first game of the season on Christmas Day between the Boston Celtics and New York Knicks at noon Eastern. It ends on April 26 with a doubleheader. For the most part, TNT will have doubleheaders on its usual Thursday night time slot starting from 8 p.m. through the conclusion around 1 a.m.
TNT will have special Monday doubleheaders on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on January 16, Presidents Day on February 20 and again on March 19 during the NCAA Tournament.
Let’s take a look at TNT’s preview before heading to a jump break to look at its 45 game regular season schedule.
TNT’s 2011-12 NBA Regular Season Schedule to Feature Multiple Appearances by Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, New York Knicks and the Defending NBA Champion Dallas Mavericks
Turner’s 28th Season of NBA Coverage tips off Christmas Day on TNT with the Boston Celtics @ New York Knicks (Noon ET) followed by exclusive doubleheaders on December 27th and 29th
Turner Sports, marking its 28th year of coverage of the NBA, today announced that TNT will broadcast a total of 45 games during its coverage of the 2011-12 NBA regular season. TNT’s slate of games will be highlighted by 10 scheduled appearances each by the Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers, as well as nine by the defending Eastern Conference champion Miami Heat. Also, the defending NBA champion Dallas Mavericks and the New York Knicks are scheduled for eight appearances. The network will feature 44 games in primetime, with 32 being part of TNT’s Thursday night doubleheaders (full schedule listed below).
On Sunday, Dec. 25, TNT will once again tip off the NBA regular season. The day will begin with a special hour-long preview show, TNT NBA Tip-Off at 11 a.m. (ET) with two-time Emmy® award-winning host Ernie Johnson, along with analysts Hall of Famer Charles Barkley, four-time NBA Champion Shaquille O’Neal and two-time NBA Champion Kenny Smith. The pre-game show will be followed at Noon (ET) with exclusive coverage of the Celtics visiting the Knicks to tip off the 2011-12 NBA season.
NBA on TNT Premiere Week continues on Tuesday, Dec. 27, with an exclusive doubleheader featuring the Celtics @ Heat (8 p.m. ET) followed by the Utah Jazz @ Lakers (10:30 p.m. ET). The action will continue on Thursday, Dec. 29, with another exclusive doubleheader featuring the Mavericks @ Oklahoma City Thunder (8 p.m. ET) followed by the Knicks @ Lakers (10:30 p.m. ET).
In addition to the games scheduled during NBA on TNT Premiere Week, the network’s schedule features a number of marquee match-ups, including:
- Monday, Jan. 16 – A special MLK Day doubleheader featuring the Thunder @ Celtics followed by the Lakers hosting the Mavericks (10:30 p.m. ET).
- Thursday, Jan. 19 – Kobe Bryant and the Lakers travel to South Beach to take on LeBron James and the Heat (8 p.m. ET).
- Thursday, Feb. 23 – A star-studded doubleheader featuring Dwyane Wade and the Heat hosting Amar’e Stoudemire and the Knicks (7 p.m. ET) followed by Pau Gasol and the Lakers visiting Kevin Durant and the Thunder (9:30 p.m. ET).
- Thursday, Mar. 29 – A 2011 NBA Finals rematch featuring the Heat hosting the Mavericks (8 p.m. ET) followed by the Thunder @ Lakers (10:30 p.m.).
- Tuesday, Apr. 24 – In a battle of the past two Eastern Conference champions, the Heat will travel to Boston to face the Celtics at 8 p.m. (ET).
“We look forward to another highly anticipated NBA season getting underway on TNT with a fantastic matchup on Christmas Day and two great doubleheaders during opening week,” said David Levy, president of sales, distribution and sports, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. “With a schedule featuring marquee doubleheaders and multiple appearances by some of the league’s most prominent teams, combined with our roster of talented and experienced announcers and analysts, TNT will once again be a weekly destination for fans, players and coaches during the NBA regular season.”
Additional programming highlights include the network serving as the exclusive home for NBA All-Star 2012 from Feb. 24-26. TNT is slated to air all the action on NBA All-Star Friday, NBA All-Star Saturday and the 2012 NBA All-Star Game in Orlando. The network also will air more than 40 NBA playoff games including exclusive coverage of the conference semi-finals and the Western Conference Finals.
As part of its broadband coverage on TNT OverTime on NBA.com, TNT Overtime Extra, an interactive application will feature an enhanced live stream that will provide users with an HD-quality experience, as well as DVR functionality and alternate camera angles for TNT games.
The NBA on TNT’s marquee roster of NBA announcers include: Marv Albert (play-by-play), Kevin Harlan (play-by-play), five-time NBA Champion Steve Kerr (analyst), four-time All-Star Reggie Miller (analyst), former NBA coach Mike Fratello (analyst), David Aldridge (reporter), Basketball Hall of Famer Cheryl Miller (reporter) and Craig Sager (reporter).
TNT is in its 24th consecutive year of NBA coverage. Sister network TBS aired the NBA exclusively for Turner Broadcasting System from 1984-89, with TNT serving as Turner’s sole NBA cable home from 1990-94. Both networks aired NBA games from 1994-2002. Once again, TNT’s entire regular and postseason telecasts will air in high definition.
Let’s do another jump break here and then you’ll see the NBA on TNT schedule.
The NFL on Fox has a doubleheader this week and a bonus game thanks to having the National Football League offices giving them the Denver-Minnesota game from in exchange for losing Detroit-New Orleans to NBC in the biggest flex of the season.
Let’s check out the schedule plus what Fox is saying about Week 13.
TEBOW/BRONCOS AND RODGERS/PACKERS BOOKEND NFL ON FOX DOUBLEHEADER – On Sunday, Dec. 4 FOX Sports commences Week 13 with doubleheader coverage of six hard-hitting matchups – each presented in true HD. Action kicks-off at 1:00 PM ET as Tim Tebow leads the resurgent Broncos into Minneapolis to face Christian Ponder and the Vikings. NFC and AFC South foes meet as Matt Ryan, Michael Turner and the Falcons travel to Houston to battle Arian Foster and the Texans. FOX closes out the first-half of the doubleheader with Cam Newton and the Panthers in Tampa taking on the Bucs. The second half of the NFL on FOX doubleheader kicks off in a major way as Eli Manning and the Giants look to end their four-game losing streak and the Packers undefeated run. Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Pam Oliver call all of the action from MetLife Stadium. Tony Romo and the NFC East-leading Cowboys travel to the desert to face Beanie Wells and the Cardinals. The NFL on FOX action closes with the NFC west-leading 49ers hosting the Rams.
Coverage begins at 12:00 PM ET with America’s most-watched Sunday afternoon pregame show, FOX NFL SUNDAY. Terry Bradshaw and Curt Menefee co-host the Emmy Award-winning program and are joined by analysts Howie Long, Michael Strahan and Jimmy Johnson. NFL Insider Jay Glazer presents the latest league news and scoops from the FOX NFL SUNDAY studio while comedic prognosticator Frank Caliendo contributes his weekly “Frank’s Picks” segment. FOX Sports rules analyst Mike Pereira is also on hand to go over any impactful officiating issues.
For instant updates during the week and games from the entire NFL on FOX crew, follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/NFLONFOX. Follow the NFL on FOX on-air personalities @Jay_Glazer, @JimmyJohnson, @CurtMenefee, @MikePereira, @MichaelStrahan, @TroyAikman, @KennyAlbert, @CoachBillick, @TimBrewster, @CFD22 (Charles Davis), @DarylJohnston, @The_ChrisMyers, @LauraOkmin, @ChadPennington, @TimRyan99 & @TonySiragusa on Twitter as they provide insight and analysis all weekend. Fans can gain more access to exclusive FOX Sports content by logging on to www.facebook.com/foxsports.
AIKMAN ON RODGERS: “NO ONE HAS PLAYED THE POSITION BETTER”: NFL on FOX lead analyst Troy Aikman heads to New York this weekend to call the Giants’ attempt to end the Packers undefeated streak alongside Joe Buck and Pam Oliver. The Hall of Famer sizes up his impression of Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers and his place among elite quarterbacks in the game: “I’ve seen Aaron a lot during this stretch. We also had him to finish the season last year, the last six games including the Super Bowl. This is our third straight game of the Packers coming up this week. He’s making it look a hell of a lot easier than it is. I think right now it’s as good a time as I have ever seen in the NFL for the quarterback position. Tom Brady has been outstanding for a really long time and we saw what Drew Brees did this week against the Giants but I’d say if you look at 2011, Aaron Rodgers is playing better than all of them. The remarkable thing is he has been playing that well since last year. I think the numbers say no one has played the position better. I’m a big fan of Aaron’s. I said last year if I were starting a team, he’d be the first guy I would want.”
Denver Broncos at Minnesota Vikings Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick & Laura Okmin, going to 61% of USA, 1:00PM
Mall of America Field – Minneapolis, MN
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Milwaukee, New York, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, Richmond, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Tulsa, West Palm Beach
Atlanta Falcons at Houston Texans, Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston & on-field analyst Tony Siragusa, going to 20% of USA, 1:00PM
Reliant Stadium– Houston, TX
MARKETS INCLUDE: Atlanta, Austin, Birmingham, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Knoxville, Memphis, Nashville, New Orleans, San Antonio
Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Bucs, Ron Pitts, Jim Mora & Drea Avent, going to 5% of USA, 1:00PM
Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
MARKETS INCLUDE: Charlotte, Fort Myers, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh
Green Bay Packers at New York Giants, Joe Buck, Troy Aikman & Pam Oliver, going to 77%, 4:15PM
MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
MARKETS INCLUDE: Atlanta, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, Fort Myers, Greensboro, Greenville, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Norfolk, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Seattle, Tampa, Washington, West Palm Beach
Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals, Dick Stockton, John Lynch & Jennifer Hale, going to 14% of USA, 4:15PM
University of Phoenix Stadium – Glendale, AZ
MARKETS INCLUDE: Albuquerque, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Memphis, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, San Antonio, Tulsa
St. Louis Rams at San Francisco 49ers, Chris Myers, Tim Ryan & Jaime Maggio, going to 7% of USA, 4:15PM
Candlestick Park – San Francisco, CA
MARKETS INCLUDE: Sacramento, San Francisco, St. Louis
And we’ll have NBC’s preview of this week’s Sunday Night Football game next.
This weekend, the Nationwide Series and Sprint Cup Series will be decided this weekend in Miami on Saturday and Sunday respectively. And both races will end the NASCAR season for 2011. Teams can then focus on the Daytona 500 in February.
ESPN2 will air the Ford 300 Nationwide race on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET and ESPN will carry the season’s final Sprint Cup race Sunday at 3:15 p.m. ET. Both will decide the champion of both series. Rhode Island’s own Allen Bestwick calls Sunday’s race while Marty Reid will do the lap-by-lap for the Nationwide.
We have the press release from ESPN here.
Motorsports This Week on ESPN
The NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series seasons will end and championships will be determined this weekend at South Florida’s Homestead-Miami Speedway and both races, as well as selected practice sessions, will appear on ESPN networks. Sunday’s Ford 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup race on ESPN will conclude the 10-race Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup while Saturday’s Ford 300 on ESPN2 will wrap up the Nationwide Series season. All NASCAR programming on ESPN and ESPN2 is also available on computers, smartphones and tablets with the WatchESPN app and WatchESPN.com.
Telecast schedule (all times Eastern):
Date Time Event Network Fri., Nov. 18 12:30 p.m. NASCAR Nationwide Series practice ESPN2 Fri., Nov. 18 3 p.m. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice ESPN2 Sat., Nov. 19 4 p.m. NASCAR Countdown ESPN2 Sat., Nov. 19 4:30 p.m. NASCAR Nationwide Series Ford 300 (GF 4:45 p.m.) ESPN2 Sun., Nov. 20 2 p.m. NASCAR Countdown ESPN Sun., Nov. 20 3 p.m. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Ford 400 (GF 3:15 p.m.) ESPN
Booth: Lap-by-Lap announcer Allen Bestwick (Sprint Cup); Marty Reid (Nationwide); analysts Dale Jarrett, Andy Petree.
Pit reporters: Dave Burns, Jamie Little, Dr. Jerry Punch, Vince Welch.
ESPN Craftsman Tech Garage: Tim Brewer
NASCAR Countdown: Nicole Briscoe (host); Rusty Wallace, Brad Daugherty (analysts).
NASCAR Now Schedule
ESPN2’s daily NASCAR news and information program NASCAR Now will preview the season-ending Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway with shows at 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday and Thursday, Nov. 16-17. NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick will be at ESPN on Wednesday and will appear on the program, while reporters Marty Smith and Shannon Spake will report on Thursday from NASCAR’s annual Championship Contenders News Conference in Miami. Smith will follow contender Tony Stewart while Spake will follow Carl Edwards, with their reports also airing on SportsCenter and other ESPN platforms throughout the weekend. The one-hour weekend edition of NASCAR Now will air on Sunday, Nov. 20, at 9 a.m. with a preview of that day’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Ford 400. Mike Massaro will host with analyst Ricky Craven. NASCAR Now will air its final show of the 2011 season with a one-hour wrap-up from Miami on Sunday night at 10 p.m.
Date Time Show Host Network Tues., Nov. 15 No show Wed., Nov. 16 3 p.m. NASCAR Now Mike Massaro ESPN2 Thur., Nov. 17 3 p.m. NASCAR Now Mike Massaro ESPN2 Fri., Nov. 18 Noon NASCAR Now Mike Massaro ESPN2 Sun., Nov. 20 9 a.m. NASCAR Now Mike Massaro ESPN2 Sun., Nov. 20 10 p.m. NASCAR Now Mike Massaro ESPN2
Motorsports on Other ESPN Platforms
ESPN.com — RacingLive! on ESPN.com is a live blog where fans can engage in debate and discussion with ESPN.com writers and editors during the NASCAR Sprint Cup races. On Sunday, Nov. 20, RacingLive! Homestead will kick off to coincide with ESPN’s live telecast of the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Fans can join ESPN.com’s NASCAR experts in dissecting every aspect of the race live at http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/.
ESPN Radio — Each weekend morning, ESPN Radio’s RaceDay starts its engines at 6 a.m. ET with host Pat Patterson anchored from the site of the race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. On both Saturday and Sunday mornings, ESPN Radio’s RaceDay listeners get an hour of news, previews and analysis, as well as profiles and interviews with NASCAR’s biggest names and newsmakers and the involvement of listeners via calls and e-mails.
NHRA Drag Racing on ESPN2
The NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series season has ended, and drag racing fans can see highlights of the season-ending event for the NHRA Drag Racing Series in Pomona, Calif., on Sunday, Nov. 20, at 1 p.m. ET on ESPN2.
And we’ll be constantly updating the site throughout the day. Keep your various feeds refreshed.
- I unlocked the Me and the Devil sticker on @GetGlue! http://bit.ly/qgP8HN #
- @ninerchick05 That;s the life I live. Can't change it right now. in reply to ninerchick05 #
- Oh, not leaving yet. #
- As I get ready to finally leave work for today, I check and I think I've only had two days off this month. July 4th and last Sunday. #
- THanks for the updates. Much appreciated. #
- @libbycrews No one said a score when there was scoring going on. Ha ha. in reply to libbycrews #
- @soxanddawgs Thank you. in reply to soxanddawgs #
- thanks. What inning? #
- I see lots of tweets about Red Sox-Seattle, but no one has said anything about a score. Help me out. I'm stuck in the office today. #
- @bos_sportswoman in reply to bos_sportswoman #
- @TRBranco John Herschbeck has. in reply to TRBranco #
- Stuck inside an office and having no idea what's going on today. Gah. #
- Cranking Out The Sunday Links http://nblo.gs/kNM2q #
- @richarddeitsch Thanks. And that reminds me, we need to have you on again. in reply to richarddeitsch #
- @richarddeitsch I didn't know you were a regular listener to the Sports Media Weekly podcast! Fantastic. in reply to richarddeitsch #
- What? RT @MediaFried: Six dead after gunman opens fire at Texas birthday party – The Guardian http://tinyurl.com/3znf5z7 #
- Thank you! RT @Jay_Glazer: Let's end the uproar now, 2 Eagles sources tell me an emphatic No to Favre coming there to back up Michael Vick. #
- Depressing. RT @BreakingNews: Militants hang 8-year-old boy in southern Afghanistan -CNN http://bit.ly/rqcg9U #
- Red Sox fans outside of New England, today's Seattle-Boston game is on TBS at 1:30. #
- @SkinnyDiva I know. in reply to SkinnyDiva #
- @AirHej Managing a concrete testing lab. in reply to AirHej #
- @gorskic I'd have to ask Henry Hill. in reply to gorskic #
- No need to watch Fox now. RT @SInow: Hamilton takes German GP for 2nd win of season http://on.si.com/qgbokc via @si_racing #
- The latest Nikita scoop from #ComicCon From @TVLineNews http://bit.ly/rsDQhS #
- By buying horse tranquilizer, Amy Winehouse was literally riding the white pony. #
- Grrrrrr (@ EngiTek, Inc.) http://4sq.com/qvojLM #
- @iHateJJRedick Yeah, the Friends spinoff "Joey" that lasted for 6 minutes before being pulled. Don't ask me how I know this. Ha ha. in reply to iHateJJRedick #
- Oh what will I do??? Ha ha! RT @LostLettermen: Shocker! RT @billybush Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler engagement is off #
- @anngelle But still… in reply to anngelle #
- Unfortunately, that didn't work. He and mom waited for me in my house to go to work. Gah. #
- I love how dad is pounding on my door, waking me up to demand, "Why aren't you ready for work?" Me: "Because it's Sunday?" #
- @chestnuthell As you've seen, I tweet a lot too. So we're kindred spirits there. in reply to chestnuthell #
- @HeatherD13 No, not to that extreme! Ha ha. in reply to HeatherD13 #
- @chestnuthell You deserve it! in reply to chestnuthell #
- @RHS76 I'll leave that as a Twitter exclusive. Ha ha. in reply to RHS76 #
- @Phillysports25 Seriously. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- @chestnuthell You are very funny. You're getting a follow. in reply to chestnuthell #
- @chestnuthell Yes. As I've said before, if an alien landed on earth and saw Snapped, it would fly away totally afraid of women. Ha ha. in reply to chestnuthell #
- I only watch Oxygen for one show and I'm totally amazed at the programming it has. Bad Girls Club? Man. #
- Scaring me straight. Ha ha. RT @HeatherD13: @fangsbites the obsession you have with that show is a bit frightening. #
- Time to see how another man got shot dead for cheating on Snapped. #
- I am watching Snapped http://bit.ly/kDdzdD @GetGlue #Snapped #
- I'm a Superfan of Snapped on @GetGlue http://bit.ly/nPq4Xg #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- @chestnuthell Who knew? in reply to chestnuthell #
- Left Applebee's. Now home. The guy tried to make two waitresses give him a backrub. They called the manager. He got kicked out. Justice. #
- @chestnuthell Thank you! Tell that to my ex-fiancé. Ha ha. in reply to chestnuthell #
- @libbycrews can't bring myself to tweet his name anymore. Ha ha. in reply to libbycrews #
- @Stefmara That's not right. That would work in 1985. in reply to Stefmara #
- @RajPrashad Thanks. Wanted to tweet this guy's downfall. Could see it coming a mile away. in reply to RajPrashad #
- @chestnuthell she thanked me for hanging with her tonight. in reply to chestnuthell #
- @sarakanne Fine. in reply to sarakanne #
- @Stefmara I have actually gone into the DJ booth to show how music should be played. in reply to Stefmara #
- @dboy03 Big time. in reply to dboy03 #
- @chestnuthell She got tired of their act. She just told me. Good for her. in reply to chestnuthell #
- @chestnuthell Overstayed his welcome by 15 years. in reply to chestnuthell #
- Oh, guy is asking bartender if she has a boyfriend. She makes sure to tell him she's engaged. SHOT DOWN! #
- I hope BF stays in Mississippi and won't get tempted to return. Maybe there will be another sexting scandal. #
- @TomCaron oh you were going to give @soxanddawgs a shout out and not me? I was going to put you in People You Should Follow on Twitter! in reply to TomCaron #
- @chestnuthell Or a rash. Same thing b in reply to chestnuthell #
- @drjefflo 3.5 out of 5 stars. Movie was a bit choppy. in reply to drjefflo #
- Wow. @hansonscott is livetweeting a medical emergency on his flight b in reply to hansonscott #
- @wivkjimmy Ha! I am. in reply to wivkjimmy #
- @RajPrashad The guy is definitely a schmuck. in reply to RajPrashad #
- @gx5 That better not be true. Eskin is nuts too. in reply to gx5 #
- No! No! No! RT @howardeskin: Just reported on TV Eagles have some interest in b farve once they trade kolb. Sources told me its possible. #
- @chestnuthell And like to hear themselves talk. in reply to chestnuthell #
- This guy trying to pick up the bartender is now trying to impress her with his Kenny Chesney knowledge. His voice is getting louder. Shut up #
- @chestnuthell Ha! Don't we all? in reply to chestnuthell #
- @wivkjimmy Hee Hee. The guy is a big time douchebag. in reply to wivkjimmy #
- @YankeeMegInPHL That's a vision. in reply to YankeeMegInPHL #
- @chestnuthell Probably the same reason I am too. Ha ha. in reply to chestnuthell #
- More asshatery. Guy says, "I always go to the beach to show my ink off." Yeah, that's a real good reason. Jackoff #
- Don't drink the water! It's dirty!!! #
- @CHILLINLIKEAPRO Believe me. He ain't no option. Ha ha. in reply to CHILLINLIKEAPRO #
- @chestnuthell No one would blame you. in reply to chestnuthell #
- @RHS76 Yeah, guys like these need a boot to the head. in reply to RHS76 #
- @chestnuthell I think he'll be going away soon. He's such an asshat. in reply to chestnuthell #
- @CHILLINLIKEAPRO Because he continues to make an ass out of himself. It's kind of entertaining. in reply to CHILLINLIKEAPRO #
- Tremendous. RT @jquintong: @fangsbites Reminds me of a 30 Rock line: "He's on LinkedIn, Lemon, he might as well be dead." #
- @RedSoxBugsy Ha! in reply to RedSoxBugsy #
- @bergerwitz Not a problem. Colin's negatives are as high as Sarah Palin's. I love Beadle. Won't watch SN because of Cowhack. in reply to bergerwitz #
- Ok. Guy is now putting it on thick, "I'm staying in a place that sleeps 24, it's got a pool, hot tub. Paying $1,500/week." Shut up. #
- Bard gets out of bases loaded, no out mess with no runs. Nice. #
- @bergerwitz it's possible. There's a lot of people who hate Colin and won't watch him n in reply to bergerwitz #
- Just about to ha ha RT @ComerfordRyan: @fangsbites It's your duty to cockblock him sir. #
- Guy here at Applebee's trying to pick up bartender, a URI nursing student by saying he's a medical recruiter. Telling her about LinkedIn. #
- @bergerwitz SportsNation and PTI have different demos. SportsNation skews younger. PTI a bit older. It won't affect each other much. in reply to bergerwitz #
- @TeraesaVinson Fan reached over the fence forcing ground rule double and preventing a run. Didn't matter as Ellsbury got 2 RBI single. in reply to TeraesaVinson #
- @bergerwitz She mentioned it going to 5. in reply to bergerwitz #
- If that fan's actions prevent the Sox from scoring, ban that guy's ass. Luckily, it's moot. Still should be banned for life. #
- @TRBranco Can't at the bar here. in reply to TRBranco #
- @eton_rifles Thanks. in reply to eton_rifles #
- Did that bounce into the crowd? No, idiot leaned over. Security! #
- Fuel TV is showing a pretty cool Kung Fu movie. Can't hear the bad dubbing, but the action sequences are cool. #
- @gorskic You can see @sarakanne's profile and see who she brought down. I read her blog on the whole thing. She should be a celebrity. in reply to gorskic #
- @sarakanne I'm only here because it's in the same plaza as the movie theater. in reply to sarakanne #
- @gorskic you should follow @sarakanne. Anyone who helps to bring down an international criminal is #1 in my book. in reply to gorskic #
- @grogg I liked the ending. in reply to grogg #
- I'm at Applebee's (15 South County Commons Way, South Kingstown) http://4sq.com/mZNU2G #
- @drjefflo Saw Horrible Bosses. in reply to drjefflo #
- Going to a place where @sarakanne wishes I wouldn't go. #
- Horrible Bosses gets 3.5 stars out of 5. Not bad. Stay for the outtakes during the credits. #
- As I tweet from the movie theatre (during the previews), I will repost the NFL TV schedules when the new CBA is ratified. Looks like Monday. #
- Comparing it to real life RT @gorskic: @fangsbites Why watch the movie when you live it every day? #
- I am watching Horrible Bosses http://bit.ly/rgoiLE @GetGlue #HorribleBosses #
- I unlocked the Horrible Bosses Box Office: Dale sticker on @GetGlue! http://bit.ly/qZX5XY #
- I'm at South Kingstown Cinemas 8 (30 Village Square, South Kingstown) http://4sq.com/pzykN6 #
- @sharapovasthigh Because they like to personally toy with you. in reply to sharapovasthigh #
- I'm at Bridgetown Rd. Tower (Hwy 1 and Bridgetown Rd, Saunderstown) http://4sq.com/qlN0mL #
- Talking to my dad/boss is sometimes like talking to a brick. Can't get through. And his logic is very twisted. #hittingheadagainstdoor #
- Yup. I'm back. (@ Tong Chinese Restaurant) http://4sq.com/pi7b72 #
- Quick Saturday Links http://nblo.gs/kMfjG #
- @allthingsjapan @trograin Extremely sad especially in a country that's been known to be quite peaceful for a long time. in reply to allthingsjapan #
- @RutgersKev @TheDalyPlanet Hell no! Gotta make sure people can catch up on a bowl game everyone including time forgot! in reply to RutgersKev #
- @TheDalyPlanet Ok, thought so. in reply to TheDalyPlanet #
- @TheDalyPlanet Isn't Nationwide on ESPN at 7 tonight? in reply to TheDalyPlanet #
- @TheDalyPlanet Runover. in reply to TheDalyPlanet #
- @weekley Nothing final yet. We should know more soon. in reply to weekley #
- Artie Lange's Fox Sports Radio show to be co-hosted with @NickDiPaolo would begin 9/12. http://bit.ly/qkRTOJ #
- @trograin @allthingsjapan I admit that was the first thought I had when the news broke. in reply to trograin #
- @gorskic One and the same. in reply to gorskic #
- Nice. RT @TheSportsHernia: Thoughtful. RT @jose3030: Unfortunate @CNN Amy Winehouse Front Page http://twitpic.com/5uod5y #
- @RedSoxRedShoes Holy one eye, Batman! @HeidiWatney #extremelybadreference in reply to RedSoxRedShoes #
- @SoxBroncoTweets Who knew you could spew Skittles? in reply to SoxBroncoTweets #
- Not an official Skittles ad. Again, not official. Funny though. And NSFW. Definitely not. http://bit.ly/mReArT #
- Really?Oh man. RT @DesmondHoward: Legendary boxing promoter Butch Lewis dead at 65 http://bit.ly/o0tvAy. RIP Butch #
- @chestnuthell Exactly. Well put. in reply to chestnuthell #
- @chestnuthell Amazed to see so many tweets on Amy Winehouse, but that's the society we live in. in reply to chestnuthell #
- She's doing the Bat Walk, but in reverse! RT @djstevem: rt @BostonFire: @HeidiWatney over the edge http://twitpic.com/5un8gv #
- @Stefmara @allthingsjapan Needed to be said. in reply to Stefmara #
- @Stefsbrain Perfect sentiment. in reply to Stefsbrain #
- @choley Love you, darling! in reply to choley #
- @timmetry Can't blame you there. Would be funny if you decided to grill indoors. On second thought, it wouldn't be funny. Strike that tweet! #
- @PUBLISIDE Both are tragic. in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- @timmetry You gonna keep it in the living room? That would be interesting. in reply to timmetry #
- @choley Of course! in reply to choley #
- @choley Of course. I said so. in reply to choley #
- It's fine to mourn Amy Winehouse, just wanted to mention the passing of those in Norway too. Let's not forget them. #
- By the way, 92 innocent young teens in Norway are dead at the hands of a madman who had nothing better to do than gun down people. #
- BBC News: Amy Winehouse is dead. http://bbc.in/n67g73 #
- @ShandiMissUSA From BBC News: http://bbc.in/n67g73 in reply to ShandiMissUSA #
- @DanLevyThinks Don't you love how Twitter jumps on you for a minor spelling error? in reply to DanLevyThinks #
- @libbycrews Another person changed it to "being a faget". These people are so bad. in reply to libbycrews #
- @libbycrews Yes. Waking The Dragon. in reply to libbycrews #
- Wow. Someone already put Amy Winehouse in Wiki's 27 Club page. You guys are fast! http://bit.ly/q0w8hw #
- We're next? RT @JJensenRF: So when Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan read the news about Amy Winehouse, what do you suppose they are thinking? #
- From Daily Mail in the UK, Amy Winehouse confirmed dead. Also, "her death is believed to be unexplained." Uh huh. http://bit.ly/p15kDC #
- @amandarykoff Use the cooling stations if you get overheated. in reply to amandarykoff #
- Happy Birtthday, Dad! RT @Stefmara: Happy Birthday to the smartest baseball man I know…my Dad! #
- @SoxFan24 Yeah. Not surprised. Still sad. in reply to SoxFan24 #
- @Ourand_SBJ I'm trying to figure it out as well. No business pages allowed at this time. in reply to Ourand_SBJ #
- If you're on Google+ and looking to add someone, the great @Ourand_SBJ has just joined. http://bit.ly/nR8S6C #
- @steelergurl Another proud moment for Steelerboy! in reply to steelergurl #
- I was about to tweet something similar. RT @bubbaprog: If someone tries to send you to rehab, you should go, go, go. #
- Is anyone surprised? RT @AntDeRosa: Local UK media is reporting Amy Winehouse is dead but there is no official police confirmation. #
- Been trying to write a blog post on Brent Musburger's night out and been interrupted to leave the office six times already today. #
- I'm at CITIZENS BANK (800 Post Rd, Warwick) http://4sq.com/onbSZM #
- @DAShowProducer The worst. Literally the worst. in reply to DAShowProducer #
- Gina Carano's Haywire trailer which looks to be a ripoff of Salt. http://bit.ly/ra65hr #
- The great @LisaHorne solves Brent Musburger's sudden disappearance in Vegas last night. http://on-msn.com/qq5Pr8 #
- @TRBranco Yeah, if both left their respective platforms today, it wouldn't be too soon. in reply to TRBranco #
- @TRBranco What an asshole. He's such an elitist and a jerk. I'm surprised he hasn't been gunned down in a blaze of bullets. in reply to TRBranco #
- @jpq1999 No doubt. Probably makes the staff walk on eggshells. And she's probably cut a few staffers in the process. in reply to jpq1999 #
- @FenwayMae Horrible Bosses, most likely. In the mood to laugh. in reply to FenwayMae #
- @jpq1999 Amy's very good and a solid reporter. Tamryn Hall is very good when she's not on screen in reply to jpq1999 #
- I'm at EngiTek, Inc. (1855-C Elmwood Avenue, 3rd Avenue, Warwick) http://4sq.com/oC7UKr #
- @SoxObsessed1 Exactly. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- @jpq1999 She's not that hot and imagine how annoying she is off camera. #canttouchthis in reply to jpq1999 #
- @jpq1999 That was 10 days of a massive train wreck. I couldn't believe how bad that was. in reply to jpq1999 #
- @SoxObsessed1 It's amazing. You too are practically married already. Ha ha. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- @FenwayMae I like it. Actually doing it tonight. in reply to FenwayMae #
- @HeidiWatney Ooh. Saw some 'CVB people do that today. Be careful and have fun! in reply to HeidiWatney #
- @jpq1999 And she was a sports reporter in Philly before hitting NBC. Don't know how anyone could think she could do hard news. in reply to jpq1999 #
- @FenwayMae I go solo to the movies all the time. Don't have to debate about which one to see. And you come and go as you please. in reply to FenwayMae #
- I'm at Daves (Gate Rd, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/mVXJEd #
- I'm at Dave's Marketplace http://4sq.com/qNW8RG #
- @jpq1999 Seriously the worst anchor in the history of American television. in reply to jpq1999 #
- @HeartTek You know you weren't in any danger. Stop that. in reply to HeartTek #
- @mengelbert Unfortunately, they give Sundays to Jenna where she does way too much damage. in reply to mengelbert #
- @mengelbert Yeah. Didn't need the world to think I'm a fan. Ha ha. in reply to mengelbert #
- Dear NBC, please take Jenna Wolfe off America's televisions. Love, everyone. #
- @MikeRiley54 @EternalInternPJ Way too hot. Gonna be another hot one today. in reply to MikeRiley54 #
- @paulrharvey3 Ha! I ended up finding stuff on the web and it kept me up for another hour. in reply to paulrharvey3 #
- @amandarykoff plenty of fluids! in reply to amandarykoff #
- @amandarykoff good night, darling. in reply to amandarykoff #
- @HeartTek You're not going anywhere. You're safe. in reply to HeartTek #
- unfortunately, gotta work tomorrow. I guess I'll hit the pillow. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- @bubbaprog I know, huh? in reply to bubbaprog #
- @SportsTalkSoup I did. Let's do it again! in reply to SportsTalkSoup #
- @CrystalJayH Can't blame you! in reply to CrystalJayH #
- @CrystalJayH Ooh. You were definitely doing the Southern New England food tour! in reply to CrystalJayH #
- @CrystalJayH Oh, yes! You have to go for the full experience. We gotta together when you're in RI again! in reply to CrystalJayH #
- @CrystalJayH You're making me hungry! I may have to go tomorrow night! Ha ha. #
- @CrystalJayH YES! Belly busters! in reply to CrystalJayH #
- @bostonradio That's why BBC World News is THE place for anything happening abroad. The US networks are awful. in reply to bostonradio #
- Craig Sager wants his suits back. RT @bubbaprog: GOOD GOD WHAT ARE THE GIANTS BROADCASTERS WEARING http://30fram.es/3h1 #
- @Mets99 Can't watch Vince Vaughn. Jennifer should have gone full-frontal nude for me to watch that. #
- SportsTalkSoup is on the air. I'll be on at 10:30 p.m. Listen here. http://bit.ly/pxOtzs #
- @bostonradio Saw a pic of someone pleading for his or her life. Very disturbing. in reply to bostonradio #
- @pinkberryoasis yeah, police say 80 dead in the shootings. in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- Oh man. Massacre in Norway. Harsh. Horrible. #
- @MollyESullivan I still he was hanging out with the guys from "The Hangover". Works better. ha ah. in reply to MollyESullivan #
- @Mets99 And why were you watching Bravo? Don't tell me it was for "The Break-Up" in reply to Mets99 #
- That works. RT @JJensenRF: @fangsbites And then hang him upside down off the Monster seats. #laconfidential #
- @13monsters Bloom County! in reply to 13monsters #
- @13monsters Yes? in reply to 13monsters #
- If Morales did that during a Josh Beckett start, Becks would bring him to the locker room and put his head into a toilet. #
- @13monsters You're asking me? Hell if I know. Ha ha. in reply to 13monsters #
- Morales has great stuff but threw that Crash Davis weak-ass shit that gets hit for homers every time. #
- Oh, Don Orsillo is on the Pulse of New England, WTIC NewsTalk 1080 in Hartford every Wednesday morning with Ray Dunaway. #
- @13monsters Might as well. Something needs to work in his favor. in reply to 13monsters #
- @jendimond Or announce he has naming rights calling it Fenway Park at Remdawg's. in reply to jendimond #
- Uh oh. Looks like Beltre has a hamstring injury according to @ThatSportsGirl. #
- All we need is Remdawg Vodka. Get drunk on Remdawg Vodka at Jerry Remy's. #
- @tardisgrl We got it on cable in RI. Fantastic station. in reply to tardisgrl #
- @SportsLawGuy Great job on NFL Network this week. in reply to SportsLawGuy #
- Maybe on a Sunday, I'll go off the beaten path and write about my memories of the great Boston TV station, V66. #
- King Felix is out of the game. #
- Seeing eye 2 RBI single for Gonzo! #
- Look at that Salty run! #
- Lackey blames Crawford and Scutaro for not catching the ball. #heconstantlyglares #
- Shhhh. Don't jinx it! RT @13monsters: Don't look now, but Lackey might have the beginnings of a fine second half. #redsox #
- At 10:30 p.m.., I'll be on SportsTalkSoup with the Sports Geeks talking sports media and the Red Sox. Listen here. http://bit.ly/pxOtzs #
- @mtkr I know I hate those too. @mtkr Sometimes when they show "Commercial break in progress", I'll fall asleep. in reply to mtkr #
- @mtkr You mean you don't want to see those great Bank of America ads they keep running 3x's a half inning? Ha ha. in reply to mtkr #
- @HeartTek Mee to in reply to HeartTek #
- @MollyESullivan I like the thought of him hanging out with three guys who are part of "The Wolfpack" and going to a wedding tomorrow #
- @soxanddawgs Or after Sox in 2 in reply to soxanddawgs #
- NESN could do these taped spots in between the innings instead of during. #
- Coming up next, Brent Musburger is found hanging out with three guys in Vegas who are part of "The Wolfpack" and going to a wedding tomorrow #
- I love those moments when the third baseman allows a nubber to hit the third base bag. #
- Hilarious. Mike Lowell used to watch Sox in 2 on NESN so he could see his basehits. #
- This is great to hear Mike Lowell in the booth. #
- @briancrice Did Craig James have anything to do with it? in reply to briancrice #
- Mike Lowell!! #
- @cabshow Nice of you to follow me. And nice to see your 3rd tweet this year. Good to see your keeping up on this Twitter fad. Ha ha. #
- Nice seeing that @TheDaveSimsShow is in Boston calling this weekend's series in Boston for Root Sports. #
- Ells is just on a massive home run streak. #
- @SportsandBoobs Add me on Google+. I'm under "Ken Fang in reply to SportsandBoobs #
- @SportsandBoobs I can give you an invite. Shoot me your e-mail addy. in reply to SportsandBoobs #
- @BonnieBernstein Nice seats! Are either Tom Werner or John Henry with you? in reply to BonnieBernstein #
- @Stefmara Great song. in reply to Stefmara #
- Personal plug. I'll be on SportsTalkSoup on blogtalkradio at 10:30 tonight. Vito Chirco hosts. http://bit.ly/pxOtzs #
- @MisterAOC @TheSportsHernia looks as crisp as a stale potato chip. in reply to MisterAOC #
- It's hot. http://ow.ly/i/eIzS #
- Just got some takeout and woman always asks "You just move here?" I said "you've asked me the same question for 30 years." #
- @YankeeMegInPHL oh Dr. Pepper is just kerosene with carbonation. @drjefflo in reply to YankeeMegInPHL #
- @TheSportsHernia http://bit.ly/pUqpwa in reply to TheSportsHernia #
- @TheSportsHernia Just RT'd it. in reply to TheSportsHernia #
- @jamfan41 oh of course it's about the money. This is kind of like new Coke. They'll bring back the old logo. in reply to jamfan41 #
- @YankeeMegInPHL I knew there was a reason why we get along! @drjefflo in reply to YankeeMegInPHL #
- What was wrong with the old Winni Jets logo? The new one is hideous. #
- @drjefflo Blech! I hate root beer. Might as well drink rat poison pellets. in reply to drjefflo #
- @mepucin Thanks, Diane! in reply to mepucin #
- @TRBranco and I forgot to take the 4square Twitter thing off. Ha ha in reply to TRBranco #
- @TRBranco No. Getting a gift for my sister. Gonna be an uncle for the 2nd time. in reply to TRBranco #
- I'm at Babies R Us (300 Quaker Lane, Warwick) http://4sq.com/rpPqIE #
- @skiswm Can't judge In N Out. None here. in reply to skiswm #
- This may be a Five Guys weekend. #
- @billvoth Let's hope so. in reply to billvoth #
- @amandarykoff Today, I would take a cab for a 10 ft. walk down the street. in reply to amandarykoff #
- New York Times says, "A terror group, Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami, or the Helpers of the Global Jihad, claiming responsibility for the attack." #
- @MikeRiley54 RI hit it at 2 p.m. Don't know about Logan. in reply to MikeRiley54 #
- @Phillysports25 You could be right. Haven't kept track of TBS' games this season. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- BBC reports: "Police in Norway have confirmed that ten people were killed when a gunman opened fire on young people at a camp in Utoeya." #
- And don't forget MLB Network carries the Baseball Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies starting at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday. #
- Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN has Atlanta at Cincinnati with Dan Shulman, Orel Hershiser and Bobby Valentine at 8 ET. #
- On Sunday, TBS has Seattle at Boston at 1:30 p.m. called by Brian Anderson, Ron Darling & David Wells. Blacked out in home markets. #
- Saturday Night Baseball on MLB Network has Milwaukee at SF at 9 p.m. using @CSNAuthentic crew. Milwaukee & SF get Colorado at Arizona. #
- And Detroit at Minnesota called by Dick Stockton and Fox Sports Detroit's Rod Allen sent to 20% of the USA. #
- San Diego at Philly with @KennyAlbert and Eric Karros going to 34% of the country. #
- All Fox games are at 4 p.m. ET. Atlanta at Cincinnati called by Thom Brennaman, Mitch Williams & @Ken_Rosenthal, going to 45% of USA. #
- The next six tweets are for MLB on National TV this weekend. The first three are for MLB on Fox. #
- @TEdison65 I'm sure that will be part of it. in reply to TEdison65 #
- @TEdison65 Let's hope it'll air at 3 a.m.. Eastern. in reply to TEdison65 #
- Oh great. RT @latimes: Casey Anthony agrees to $1-million interview, TV producer says. Will you watch? http://lat.ms/pqZHhC #
- BBC says, "Norway police say they fear there may be explosives at the Labour Party youth camp on the island of Utoya, Reuters reports" #
- BBC News: Norwegian police say they believe there is a connection between the Oslo bombing and Labour party youth camp shootings. #
- @CdnSportsFan I wish BBC World News were made available on DirecTV instead of just BBC America which cut news coverage. in reply to CdnSportsFan #
- I hate when I have two tabs on Firefox and it still runs as slowly as when I have 8 tabs running. #
- For the Oslo coverage. Thanks, Bill. RT @billvoth: @fangsbites good follows for this @ketilbstensrud @stian_pride #
- @billvoth Watching BBC's coverage online. Horrific. in reply to billvoth #
- 2002 Olympic gold medalist Sarah Hughes writes about those who criticized Hope Solo's red carpet attire. http://bit.ly/pzt4t2 #
- Has it been confirmed that the bomb in Oslo and the attack on the Youth Camp were the work of al-Qaeda? #
- Happy Birthday, Curt! RT @NFLONFOX: Happy Birthday to FOX NFL SUNDAY host @curtmenefee. A true pro. #
- @tom_hart Channel 264, but it probably isn't in news coverage. in reply to tom_hart #
- BBC News is streaming live coverage from the Oslo blast. http://bbc.in/osXoMW #
- @KishaT Oh, that's right. I just found a letter my dad wrote to him in 1993. in reply to KishaT #
- @KishaT You're in a newsroom! in reply to KishaT #
- @KishaT @seemaki That's a bit disrespectful. Do that afterwards. in reply to KishaT #
- @KishaT I tweeted from my sister's wedding only during the reception. in reply to KishaT #
- Weekend Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/kJm3r #
- @TRBranco Make sure you get that paid off during NFL season. Or if the Sox are in the postseason. in reply to TRBranco #
- The fact that the NFLPA is not making any statements out of respect for Myra Kraft shows you how much the players cared for her. #
- Yup RT @greggrosenthal: ESPN backs down from Friday vote prediction. A good reminder: No one knows timeline. no one. http://bit.ly/pMZ38r #
- @capeleaguer A long lost relative in Nigeria has left you 8,500,000 pounds. Please e-mail me to claimit. in reply to capeleaguer #
- @capeleaguer I've been spamming you from the beginning and you haven't noticed! Ha ha. in reply to capeleaguer #
- I just came back from a jobsite. Man, no fun. Plenty of fluids to keep hydrated and stay cool. Ooff. #
- Sometimes people are creepy and they don't even know it. It happens. #
- @alisonfaye It's Toasted. in reply to alisonfaye #
- Awesome. RT @Sean_Leahy: New Puck Daddy: Chronicles of Stanley: Kaberle gets medieval; Krejci Cupbomb – http://yhoo.it/qOCRMm #
- @JoshElliottABC Slide. in reply to JoshElliottABC #
- @gorskic No fun. in reply to gorskic #
- @DanLevyThinks Because we were all bad kids back then and didn't deserve it. in reply to DanLevyThinks #
- @gorskic Good thinking. Just awful out there. At least we have just one more day of this. I feel for the rest of the country stuck in this. in reply to gorskic #
- I do like conflict. #
- Part of me wants to see as Brent Musburger would put it, N! F! L! Chaos! No ratification. Massive sniping. #
- In case you missed it last night: Fang's Bites: People You Should Follow On Twitter, Part 5 http://bit.ly/q1F4vE #
- @ESPN_Michelle Nice hashtag. in reply to ESPN_Michelle #
- I hope you all stay cool today. Scorcher. Even breathing outside is tough. #
- @kdawg1313 *hugz* in reply to kdawg1313 #
- @shelley1005 Oh that's a gorgeous new av! in reply to shelley1005 #
- I'm at Allie's (3700 Quaker Lane, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/p4evww #
- I'm at Allie's Donuts (3661 Quaker Lane, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/pfMRqI #
- Friday’s Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/kIH28 #
- @porschej96 I link to Parts 2 and 3 in this new part. in reply to porschej96 #
- I'll believe it when I see it. RT @ProFootballTalk: Per @mortreport, player vote expected on Friday. #
- @AlbertBreer Great job doing yeoman's duty from Atlanta today. in reply to AlbertBreer #
- Finally finding motivation through Korn. Knick Knack, Paddy Whack, Give A Dog A Bone. I knew iTunes would come through eventually. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- And having The Fray come up on my iTunes isn't helping me. I don't remember buying that. Ha ha. #
- Debating how to start tonight's People You Should Follow On Twitter post. Not sure which category to start with… #
- @timlanglois Exactly. in reply to timlanglois #
- @timlanglois Because Doc knows it's not all about him. in reply to timlanglois #
- Agreed RT @DebPlacey: Wish Doc Emrick could call games forever. #
- I unlocked the Wipeout: You're All Acting Like Babies! sticker on @GetGlue! http://bit.ly/nB1w4O #
- Hey! @gregaiello on NFL Network! #
- @ericjdoll I think he's seeing at least another week of 12 hour days on the anchor desk. in reply to ericjdoll #
- Looks like @richeisen and @JasonLaCanfora are about to argue. #
- Coming up next, NFL Commish Roger Goodell will claim the league's e-mail to the Players was hacked by News of the World. #
- Coming up next, the NFL will try to slip a new TV contract costing the networks $800 billion for 3 regular season games and one Super Bowl. #
- @RHS76 They want to read what the owners ratified. Owners wanted to put pressure on the players, but this appears to have backfired. in reply to RHS76 #
- @jkrdevil Exactly. Very good assessment. in reply to jkrdevil #
- The NBA tells the NFL it really effed up. #
- There you go. This is serious RT @dkaplanSBJ: USA Today reporting players have rejected the deal. #
- @MikeRiley54 Wouldn't that be funny to see Wedding Ref while GB vs. NO is on NFL Network? Can you say revolt? in reply to MikeRiley54 #
- Uh oh. Tom Jackson is on ESPN? There's some damage abou to be done. #
- Damn that News of the World! RT @latimes: Taliban says hackers faked reports of Mullah Omar's death http://lat.ms/noQbxY #
- @MikeRiley54 The HOF Game is off. I was joking about NBC putting the Wedding Ref on. NBC knows not to kill the Golden Goose. in reply to MikeRiley54 #
- @LPags03 Hee hee. I thought I had better make a disclaimer in the next tweet. in reply to LPags03 #
- Uh oh, looks like there's a long way to go. Looks like NFL Players aren't going to vote on the Owners proposal. #
- And that's a joke, @NBCSportsPR! #
- In retaliation for losing the HOF Game, NBC decides not to televise the Opening Night GB vs. NO game and schedules Wedding Ref instead. #
- @HeidiWatney Lovely new av! in reply to HeidiWatney #
- For those of the Boston and RI tweeps who were around in the mid 1980's, this will bring back memories. V66! http://youtu.be/WWI6rLqxpcw #
- @GlennGiangrande No problem. in reply to GlennGiangrande #
- @SportsTVJobs No. Appears legit. Right @v66documentary? in reply to SportsTVJobs #
- @GlennGiangrande Sundlun. Former RI Governor who died tonight. in reply to GlennGiangrande #
- @billvoth Not seen a thing. You'd think social media would be all over it. in reply to billvoth #
- @libbycrews Why not? The more, the merrier! in reply to libbycrews #
- @libbycrews @gx5 No, I first RT'd without joking. That was on me. in reply to libbycrews #
- @TEdison65 It's ok. I didn't mean to retweet without a smiley. in reply to TEdison65 #
- CT tweeps probably know that WFSB anchor Kara Sundlun is Bruce's one-time illegitimate daughter. After a blood test, he adopted her. #
- @TEdison65 yes I know. I was being facetious. in reply to TEdison65 #
- I heard something to that effect, but I'm not sure. RT @billvoth: @fangsbites any idea if the hall of fame game is canceled? #
- @ninerchick05 You're already #1 with me. in reply to ninerchick05 #
- @djstevem Yes. I was about to tweet that. in reply to djstevem #
- @ClairDogg Yes. On from the Owners meeting in ATL. in reply to ClairDogg #
- I guess from the 8,000 tweets I'm seeing that the NFL Hall of Fame Game is canceled? I could be wrong, but do I get the gist of this? ;-D #
- I would reply "Governor Sundlun??" Again, he had been out of office for years. He reply "Who the hell do you think it is???!!" "Hold on!" #
- Years after he was out of office, he used to call the radio station where I worked, and he would say, "This is the Governor!" #
- Sad to hear former RI Governor Bruce Sundlun passing away tonight at the age of 91. One of more colorful people I ever covered. #
- @MattyMESN Hope to know soon. Artie's been doing more and more interviews lately. in reply to MattyMESN #
- Saw the great @darrenrovell on NBC Nightly News. Good spot! #
- @v66documentary When is the documentary coming out? I used to watch V66 coming home from college. Great stuff! in reply to v66documentary #
- @bostonradio We got V66 in RI off cable. Memories! in reply to bostonradio #
- @NCSox @asportsscribe I want him to be off Twitter. He would make everyone miserable. in reply to NCSox #
- @asportsscribe Or his cell phone in reply to asportsscribe #
- V66!!! RT @bostonradio: RT @v66documentary You can also view, like, and share our V66 doc trailer at youtube.com/watch?v=WWI6rL… #
- @NCSox @asportsscribe http://bo.st/r9lXmK Scroll to "Pardon me if I sound like Larry King" #
- I'm glad the entire country is seeing the hatred for Shaughnessy. This is something New Englanders have had to deal with every day. #
- @ldrabick Right? in reply to ldrabick #
- Some Thursday Links http://nblo.gs/kHxRg #
- @the506 Yeah, I remember that POS column. Dredge up everything to piss everyone off. in reply to the506 #
- @AndrewBucholtz and another in Boston, Ron Borges lost a job over plagiarism at the Globe, but now works for the crosstown Herald. in reply to AndrewBucholtz #
- Winner, winner! Chicken dinner!! RT @dthomas2003: @fangsbites so in other words he just doesn't get it #
- @RutgersKev Of course. in reply to RutgersKev #
- Shank's Twitter account is run by the Boston Globe and shuffles his columns there. CHB himself does not tweet #
- @RutgersKev Yeah. Just shuffles his columns there. He does not tweet himself. in reply to RutgersKev #
- @AndrewBucholtz I wanted to ignore that. Hard not to. in reply to AndrewBucholtz #
- @RutgersKev No. He's that old. Ha ha. in reply to RutgersKev #
- @sportstalkmatt He's such an idiot. Can't stand Twitter even though he's never tried it. Typical Shank. in reply to sportstalkmatt #
- In case you haven't read the idiotic Twitter comments by Shaughnessy. http://bo.st/r9lXmK Scroll to "Pardon me if I sound like Larry King" #
- For everyone dealing with the heat today, here's Nelly, It's Getting Hot In Here http://youtu.be/M-qN6TCY85c #
- ESPN has just announced its Big 12 Big Monday basketball schedule. I'll post it later for you. #
- @SouvenirCity Appreciated. Thanks! @hscheuren3 in reply to SouvenirCity #
- @sn_fantasysport, sign up for Klout and see how we compare! http://t.co/53kdOwK #
- Oooh! The suspense! RT @MicheleSteele: NFLPA exec director D Smith to make a statement in front of nflpa any min now #
- @carla8888 Same here, Carla. We have to get together soon! in reply to carla8888 #
- @regularguy 2028. in reply to regularguy #
- Here's the Globe Shaughnessy account: @Dan_Shaughnessy Thank goodness he doesn't tweet. #
- @paulrharvey3 Oh, he's got it down! in reply to paulrharvey3 #
- @SoxFan24 Scroll down to "Pardon me if I sound like Larry King…." http://bo.st/r9lXmK in reply to SoxFan24 #
- Ok, gotta work. Back later. #
- Dan Shaughnessy in 1876: Who is Alexander Graham Bell and this telephone madness? I hope it's just a fad. I'd rather shout from my window!" #
- Last Shaughnessy tweet. This really is the last one. #
- @paulrharvey3 Took a starring role in Invasion of the Body Snatchers! in reply to paulrharvey3 #
- @dougdanger And there lies the irony! in reply to dougdanger #
- @JulieDiCaro @SarahSpain @amandarykoff Yes, a five year fad. It's all madness anyway according to Shank. in reply to JulieDiCaro #
- @wparker Thanks! I'm done for a bit. I had to get that out of my system. in reply to wparker #
- @SarahSpain @JulieDiCaro He is such an idiot. The man is hated in all of New England and he revels in it. Bastard. in reply to SarahSpain #
- Dan Shaughnessy in 2001: What's with this iPod madness? I hope it's just a fad. I'd listen to my Walkman any day. #
- @SarahSpain @JulieDiCaro Here's the link. Scroll down to "Pardon me if I sound like Larry King….:" http://bo.st/r9lXmK in reply to SarahSpain #
- I'll do one last Shaughnessy tweet. #
- @mycoskie I remember reading about this. Very scary. in reply to mycoskie #
- Dan Shaughnessy in 1980: What's up with this cable TV business? I hope it's just a fad. I like having just three channels on my TV." #
- @ZachD4576 I know. He's so stupid. in reply to ZachD4576 #
- Dan Shaughnessy in 1987: "What's up with this compact disc business? I hope it's just a fad. I'd rather listen to records." #
- Nice pic of you and your boyfriend there! RT @carla8888: Please check out my new post http://bit.ly/o4rxwI #
- Dan Shaughnessy in 1999: "What's up with this millennium business? Don't we all know that Y2K is going to wipe us out anyway?" #
- @ZachD4576 Scroll down to "Pardon me if I sound like Larry King…." http://bo.st/r9lXmK in reply to ZachD4576 #
- @bubbaprog Seriously. I always smelled funny odors in the back of a live truck. Never felt safe. in reply to bubbaprog #
- Dan Shaughnessy in 1979: "What's up with this computer madness? I hope it's just a fad. I can use my typewriter with the best of them." #
- @bubbaprog An inexperienced ENG op a my station drove with the mast up from a Pats game. I was surprised he didn't crash into an overpass. in reply to bubbaprog #
- Dan Shaughnessy in 1909: "What's up with this airplane business? I hope it's just a fad. I can take my trusty horse anywhere." #
- For the TV reporters following me, I know I used to fear being the live truck for this. Reporter almost dies. http://bit.ly/o8hJOj #
- @RutgersKev We're back to square one. in reply to RutgersKev #
- @SoxFan24 I'll take four weeks. Ha ha. in reply to SoxFan24 #
- @RHS76 Leopard can't change its spots. in reply to RHS76 #
- @RutgersKev Sounds like 24 episode to me…. in reply to RutgersKev #
- The following takes place between…. RT @dkaplanSBJ: ESPN reporting that owners being told a vote could come btwn 230 and 530 #
- @RutgersKev Both sides are to begin with. It's why people hate politics. in reply to RutgersKev #
- @RutgersKev Idiots. in reply to RutgersKev #
- When will Shannen get fired off this one? RT @MultiNews: We TV Sets Doherty Series http://bit.ly/rdAWwS #
- @RutgersKev With the anger towards them, they had better if they want to get re-elected. in reply to RutgersKev #
- @GlennGiangrande With the way the players are acting, budget. in reply to GlennGiangrande #
- About time. RT @nytimes: NYT NEWS ALERT: Obama and Boehner Close to Major Budget Deal, Congressional Leaders Are Told #
- @justin_kanew @zevglassenberg If Survivor keeps bringing back Boston Rob and Russell, why can't TAR bring you guys back? in reply to justin_kanew #
- I'm at Tong Chinese Restaurant (400 Warwick Avenue, Warwick) http://4sq.com/payTiU #
- @YankeeMegInPHL You profane?? You don't say! Ha ha. @SportsTVJobs in reply to YankeeMegInPHL #
- @Phillysports25 He's been wanting to cut back on travel. This gives him the perfect opportunity to continue calling the game he loves. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- @jkrdevil Thanks. Already posted it. in reply to jkrdevil #
- @SportsTVJobs Oh, @YankeeMegInPHL's great. Just a warning. She does swing her rally bra at times. Ha ha. in reply to SportsTVJobs #
- @dougdanger Not a fan of Gary Thorne at all. Prefer him not to be calling hockey. in reply to dougdanger #
- @SportsTVJobs Excellent. Glad that you're finding my lists useful! in reply to SportsTVJobs #
- I'm at EngiTek, Inc. (1855-C Elmwood Avenue, 3rd Avenue, Warwick) http://4sq.com/rpBZi6 #
- @jamfan41 Appears to be so. in reply to jamfan41 #
- Well, Buffalo Sabres goalie @Ryanmiller_30 has just joined Twitter. Give him a welcome! #
- @HackswithHaggs @JeffMarek Gave you both some love in a recent post. http://bit.ly/neK4QM in reply to HackswithHaggs #
- @RyanBallengee You deserve to be there too. Great work! in reply to RyanBallengee #
- Dayem. RT @bustedcoverage: In today's Daily Dump say hello to the Utah Valley cheerleaders who are very flexible. http://bit.ly/palTt7 #
- Looks official. Impressive shield on the curtain. RT @NFLprguy: The room is set here in Atlanta #nfl http://bit.ly/pcJ2q1 #
- In case you missed it last night: Fang's Bites: People You Should Follow On Twitter, Part 4 http://bit.ly/mS1Vfj #
- @RyanBallengee Gave you love in my Twitter post on my blog. http://bit.ly/mS1Vfj #
- Now I have to buy this edition. RT @ESPNBook: On final lap for paperback. As they say, speak now or forever hold your peace. #
- @choley I think so! in reply to choley #
- @BronXoo and unlke @pgammo, he doesn't do one-letter tweets. in reply to BronXoo #
- @SoxObsessed1 I'm so happy for you. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- @SoxObsessed1 I was surprised there were no negative references. He's always good for 117 in every column. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- @gx5 Well now you can go to crime scenes and ask questions. I used to have one. in reply to gx5 #
- @SoxObsessed1 And you'll be a Mrs. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- @gx5 You actually important there. What happened? Ha ha. in reply to gx5 #
- @choley Oof. Well, I usually do 5. in reply to choley #
- When CHB wants to write a good column, man, can he come through. He writes about Myra Kraft. http://t.co/HtxF9N8 #
- @choley Just sneak a quick catnap. in reply to choley #
- Thursday’s Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/kFS3N #
- I'm laughing so hard at @ESPN_Michelle's podcast with @AmyKNelson and @JacquelinePurdy. Great stuff! #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- @amandarykoff I'm lucky it's on DirecTV. Although I almost forgot to watch it tonight. in reply to amandarykoff #
- @paulrharvey3 It was awful. I switched over to hear the announcers. I didn't need to keep seeing it. in reply to paulrharvey3 #
- I unlocked the Damages Season 4 Episode 2 sticker on @GetGlue! http://bit.ly/oLr3CI #
- Yeah, why? RT @sharapovasthigh: And they keep showing the replay on TV… #ugh #
- Look if you dare. RT @bubbaprog: VIDEO: D-Backs SS Stephen Drew suffers gruesome injury (GRAPHIC) http://sportsgrid.com/fayit #
- @Mandoli He slid home and his ankle literally turned the wrong way and then he turned it back the other way. Gross. #
- Oh man. Just saw the Stephen Drew injury. Man. They don't need to show that again. Wow. #
- Whoa. This episode of Damages is off the charts. Wow. #
- Going to do another People You Should Follow On Twitter Installment. This will focus on Golf, Soccer and Olympics. #
- Listening to the podcast with @ESPN_Michelle and laughing all over again. Man that was a fun taping. #
- @GittleBos I'll probably be watching your girl, Jenn. Ha ha. in reply to GittleBos #
- Alex Morgan fired a shot, attempting for a golasso. Saved though. #
- @MattyMESN And thanks! in reply to MattyMESN #
- @MattyMESN That's where I thought the SI list failed. Too many mainstream accounts. in reply to MattyMESN #
- @robwright11 I know. At least it's not Jumpin' Jack Flash. in reply to robwright11 #
- @robwright11 Western New York. in reply to robwright11 #
- @JuicedSportsNow Unless you call it "info" in reply to JuicedSportsNow #
- @YankeeMegInPHL You're welcome, darling! in reply to YankeeMegInPHL #
- Alex Morgan is now in for the WNY Flash. Big ovation. #
- I'm glad @FoxSoccer picked up the WPS game, but the one camera coverage and announcing are terrible. #
- amazing. RT @ESPN_Michelle: Trivia night. Team of all espn employees and we did NOT win the sports category. Handing in resignation #
- @mcbias Announcer said he spotted her warming up on the sidelines. in reply to mcbias #
- @YankeeMegInPHL Put you in here, darling. http://t.co/Dxhs6uq in reply to YankeeMegInPHL #
- @sportsgirlkat Thanks! Glad you're finding them useful! in reply to sportsgirlkat #
- Alex Morgan is about to enter the game. Repeat, Alex Morgan is about to enter for WNY. #
- @mcbias Marta is such a dirty player. We saw that in the #WWC in reply to mcbias #
- @JJensenRF I did hear his interview with Lady Gaga on Monday. He still has the magic when he wants to. in reply to JJensenRF #
- @mcbias This has been a fun game to watch, but I wish Wambach was playing. in reply to mcbias #
- @JustMLang Seriously. I felt bad for Joe Tessitore. in reply to JustMLang #
- @JJensenRF I do when I can. I haven't as much as I used to. in reply to JJensenRF #
- Abby Wambach tells the Western New York crowd that she's not coming home next year unless she has the Olympic gold medal #
- I think this is Time Warner Cable covering this MagicJack-WNY WPS game and I think they have one camera coverage. @foxsoccer #
- I think Fox Soccer is taking the local production of the WPS game in upstate New York. Cameras look to be located in Siberia. #
- @RonWechsler Ha ha. That will have to wait for the next podcast. Althought @espn_michelle can divulge that now if she wants. in reply to RonWechsler #
- @MattyMESN He needed to bring her up! in reply to MattyMESN #
- @PTIfan I should. in reply to PTIfan #
- @ZachD4576 We Rhode Islanders go back to when she was on Channel 10! in reply to ZachD4576 #
- Kathryn Tappen and Jack Edwards on the desk together. We needed to see more of this! They do it when she's leaving??? #
- Oh, probably the last time we'll see Kathryn Tappen on NESN. *sniff* #
- Damned straight!! RT @Susan_Shan: Haha. Asians united. RT @RanRayRam: @Susan_Shan @fangsbites – No, no – you both are! #
- @CeeAngi She was funny. I laughed throughout the entire taping. in reply to CeeAngi #
- @TVvInce Exactly. Want to be able to hit a home run! in reply to TVvInce #
- The lovely and talented @ESPN_Michelle is our guest on the Sports Media Podcast tonight. It will be up later tonight. Fun podcast, Michelle. #
- I'll keep quiet this time. Ha ha. #
- I would promote tonight's guest for the Sports Media Weekly podcast, but the last 2 times I did that, guests did not come through. #
- I'm at Stop and shop (Frenchtown, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/pCOzzF #
- @Winston_Wolfe You would think n in reply to Winston_Wolfe #
- @GansettPatch Or laziness. in reply to GansettPatch #
- @the506 @TheBigLead Michigan AND Michigan State. I got many complaints last year from Michigan. in reply to the506 #
- Still don't understand keeping Matt Millen and Craig James. #
- I'll post the ESPN college football announcing teams tonight. Mostly the same as last year. #
- I'm at EngiTek, Inc. (1855-C Elmwood Avenue, 3rd Avenue, Warwick) http://4sq.com/p9ZoEG #
- Cranking Out The Wednesday Links http://nblo.gs/kEMPV #
- @Susan_Shan You're the best! in reply to Susan_Shan #
- @RSN80 As long as a Super Bowl is played. By Week 1, fans will have forgotten about the lockout. in reply to RSN80 #
- @RSN80 Because no games will be lost. Would have been different had regular season games been wiped out. in reply to RSN80 #
- @RSN80 Football is a huge multi-billion dollar business so no one really believes it when it pleads poverty. in reply to RSN80 #
- @RSN80 Can't say I blame you. in reply to RSN80 #
- @Susan_Shan Did you see I put you in a People You Should Follow on Twitter list? http://bit.ly/oeFDYA in reply to Susan_Shan #
- You know when this lockout is lifted, there's doing to a free agent frenzy for one week. Fantasy players' minds will be spinning for a month #
- @IrishRedSoxJAIL You're in jail again? in reply to IrishRedSoxJAIL #
- @HerbieTeope Ha! Would not have been surprised. in reply to HerbieTeope #
- Fanvibe says goodbye. http://bit.ly/oEz7hH #
- @drjefflo Who Doris? I think she's still married to Greg. in reply to drjefflo #
- Back in March, I linked to this story from Dusty Saunders on Lesley Visser which in she mentions her divorce. http://bit.ly/o729j3 #
- Drink fluids! RT @HeidiWatney: Having a heat stroke on live TV… don't know how #RedSox are playing in this. 120 degrees on the field. #
- @libbycrews Yes. Leading Baltimore 2-0. #
- @PostgamePresser Something similar to MSNBC or CNBC. Probably NBC Sports on Cable or something like that. in reply to PostgamePresser #
- @Phillysports25 Let's hope so. Tired of waiting for it. Ha ha. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- @gorskic NBC wants it to reflect its brand so Versus is getting peeled off. in reply to gorskic #
- Versus name will be retired by the end of the year. New name to be revealed "within next couple of weeks." http://bit.ly/qRwApV #
- Qatar's World Cup Stadium could be the most expensive ever built. Why is it there again? http://bit.ly/nLw3nd #
- @gx5 Isn't she tremendous? Damn. in reply to gx5 #
- Remember when John Dennis complained about Jacoby Ellsbury last year? Neither do I/ #
- Call Andrew Miller "Harry Houdini" because he escaped a potentially disastrous inning. #
- Um, Miller? You wanna start throwing strikes? #
- Ha! RT @PeteAbe: @HeidiWatney has no shade next to the #RedSox dugout. So if you're at Camden Yards, feel free to dump cold water on her. #
- @pinkberryoasis @soxanddawgs Yeah, it's going to snow1 in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- @Russ_Goldman Don't get me started on Belichick's tenure in Cleveland, ok? Ha ha. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @Russ_Goldman Tough for me to be objective since I'm a Browns fan and am a Pats hater. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @SoxObsessed1 I gotta finish them. I hate wasting food. My fault for buying them. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- For Myra Kraft, Stand Up to Cancer. @SU2C #
- @SoxObsessed1 Right? in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- I gotta stop buying sour pickles. They are killing me. #
- @redd1985 Certainly one of the biggest mysteries is why anyone thinks Eric Byrnes is a good analyst. in reply to redd1985 #
- @djstevem Ha ha. Be nice. They used to sell out regularly until Claude Brochu gutted the team and Jeffrey Loria killed them off. in reply to djstevem #
- @RSN80 Seeing how the owners want to blow up the current system, I wouldn't be surprised to see all 11-12 and half of 12-13 be blown away. in reply to RSN80 #
- @robwright11 He'll remain on Nationwide and IndyCar. in reply to robwright11 #
- @briancrice @TheDalyPlanet Yes, glad to see good things happen to a good person like @ABestwickESPN in reply to briancrice #
- @clmsntgrs I think she'll have a role on NASCAR Now. in reply to clmsntgrs #
- @TheDalyPlanet He could have been bitter about it, but quietly did his job and was rewarded. Good to see him back. in reply to TheDalyPlanet #
- My sympathies to the Kraft family. RT @ChrisVillani44: Myra Kraft, the wife of Robert Kraft, has passed away after a battle with cancer #
- @ABestwickESPN Congrats on getting back into the pxp booth, Allen. From a fellow RI'er, it's very nice to see. in reply to ABestwickESPN #
- Nice to see Allen Bestwick back where he belongs. Got screwed at NBC and it's been a long way back into the booth. @TheDalyPlanet #
- @choley Hello gorgeous! in reply to choley #
- @gx5 You deserve it, my friend. in reply to gx5 #
- Interesting. ESPN appoints RI native Allen Bestwick as the voice of NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nicole Briscoe will be race host. #
- @Spellingqueen25 @gx5 Yeah. Seriously. I would have put that in the Twitter post that I wrote that included you the other night, Pat. in reply to Spellingqueen25 #
- Wednesday’s Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/kDppp #
- From last night: Fang's Bites: People You Should Follow On Twitter, Part 3 http://bit.ly/neK4QM #
- Ok, gotta sleep. Done until about 6 a.m. #
- @LisaHorne ESPNU at 10 a.m. your time. in reply to LisaHorne #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- I forget Web Therapy premiered tonight on Showtime. Will you forgive me, @LisaKudrow? #
- Oh, @CSNAuthentic with a shot of @SI_PeterKing and his daughter Laura in the AT&T Park Stands. Laura also works for CSN. #
- @AndrewMonaco_Sr He really should. He always looked angry with Mark May. in reply to AndrewMonaco_Sr #
- @AndrewMonaco_Sr The always angry Trev Alberts. ha ha. in reply to AndrewMonaco_Sr #
- @abbottzoo No problem. in reply to abbottzoo #
- Thanks for keeping it close, Aceves. #
- @blackredsoxfan I agree. He sunk himself. in reply to blackredsoxfan #
- @drjefflo I have no idea. I don't follow him. See how that works? Ha ha. in reply to drjefflo #
- Ron Franklin & …. guess not. RT @MikeHumesESPN: Hoping to have ESPN's entire college football announcer pairings out tomorrow #
- @drjefflo Just one. @sportsguy33 in reply to drjefflo #
- @drjefflo Then we riot! in reply to drjefflo #
- @bossprtsthennow If they're made in China, I'm burning them. Ha ha. in reply to bossprtsthennow #
- @abbottzoo It's here. http://bit.ly/piE0aX in reply to abbottzoo #
- @abbottzoo Yeah, she doesn't talk about it. in reply to abbottzoo #
- @abbottzoo Well, she had to after a terrible fall while jogging in Central Park. Cracked open her face and had to replace several teeth. in reply to abbottzoo #
- About time RT @SportsGrid: Texas Rangers Raising Ballpark Railings Following Death Of Fan http://bit.ly/rjBlsV #
- @livestrongray Ha ha. Nice. in reply to livestrongray #
- If you all follow my links, you would have known in March that Lesley Visser was divorced from Dick Stockton. They split up last year. #
- @livestrongray I'm envious. in reply to livestrongray #
- @CrossingBroad I don't understand. Embrace it! NFL Network embraced Joe Theismann calling Danny Woodhead, "Woodcock". Went viral. in reply to CrossingBroad #
- @ClairDogg It would look strange. in reply to ClairDogg #
- I'm at Daves (Gate Rd, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/pXGrJZ #
- I'm at Dave's Marketplace http://4sq.com/nCroGI #
- @TimCary Thanks, Tim! Doing my best. This is tougher than I thought. SI has interns to help. I have just myself! Ha ha. in reply to TimCary #
- Coming up around 11 p.m., Part 3 of People You Should Follow on Twitter. It'll focus on MLB and NHL. Few miscellaneous others thrown in. #
- @ClairDogg I know. Seriously. in reply to ClairDogg #
- A Full Tuesday Linkfest! Finally! http://nblo.gs/kBKX9 #
- @Spellingqueen25 Sorry to hear that. My sympathies for your loss. in reply to Spellingqueen25 #
- @Sportsking77 I'm aware of that. in reply to Sportsking77 #
- @LouiseMensch ET @ArashMarkazi: Best part of this Murdoch pie pic is the reaction of the woman on the committee. http://twitpic.com/5sk38w #
- @drjefflo no in reply to drjefflo #
- I'm at Tong Chinese Restaurant (400 Warwick Avenue, Warwick) http://4sq.com/mUVq6x #
- Wendi Deng is flexing her right hand ready to take on the next person who attacks Rupes. #
- Of course, @LouiseMensch is on Twitter. #
- @SarahSpain You're very welcome! in reply to SarahSpain #
- The MP questioning James Murdoch, Louise Mensch… Her husband is the manager of Metallica and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Truth. #
- @PeteAbe Her husband is the manager for Metallica and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. in reply to PeteAbe #
- Coming up at the next WWE pay-per-view, Wendi Deng vs. @jonniemarbles #
- And he was there. RT @JonnieMarbles: I'm actually in this committee and can confirm: Murdoch is Mr. Burns. #
- So @JonnieMarbles is apparently either a Gap Year Anarchist or a comedian or both. #
- Murdoch is back testifying now. Not wearing his jacket as it was pie'd #
- Yes, you can cue up "Stand By Your Man" for Wendi Deng. #
- Looking at the BBC tape again, Wendi Deng definitely got a good shot at the foam pie guy. I mean she smacked him really good. #
- Coming up next, Rupert Murdoch's wife Wendi Deng will take on Chuck Zito and beat him down. #
- BBC's Nick Robinson adds, "James Murdoch looked shocked that security staff had failed to protect his father properly," #
- BBC reporter Nick Robinson says Rupert Murdoch's wife was "up like a shot" to defend her husband." #
- @ChrisVillani44 http://bbc.in/r8TPWc in reply to ChrisVillani44 #
- BBC reports Rupert Murdoch was apparently hit in the face with a plate of shaving foam by a man shouting: "Greedy." #
- Wow. Rupert's wife Wendi took a nice shot at the man who punched Rupes. Great footage on BBC. #
- What just happened at the phone hacking hearing? #
- Great post. RT @SportsBizMiss: Just how much bigger are football profits than other sports? http://bit.ly/p2djg9 #
- @TheDalyPlanet My pleasure! in reply to TheDalyPlanet #
- TNT's NASCAR Sprint Cup Summer Series ended with an average 3.1 rating and 5.1 million viewers. Both up 3% from last year. @TheDalyPlanet #
- @SarahSpain Hey, Sarah. Gave you a shout out last night. http://bit.ly/oQICEt in reply to SarahSpain #
- And the ESPN Radio Hack continues to be an idiot. RT @JB_Long: Colin Cowherd: Tampa Bay a "flea market town." #
- @ninerchick05 Ditto! in reply to ninerchick05 #
- I love my mom. So funny. She said Rupert Murdoch's Chinese wife married him for money and he's so ugly. I had to laugh. #
- @kdawg1313 @djstevem I don't think she's pissed. The line of questioning isn't helping either. in reply to kdawg1313 #
- @djstevem The team isn't happy about losing. Can't say I blame them. They're happy for the media coverage, but not talking about losing. in reply to djstevem #
- @SInow Women's soccer team run to the World Cup Final. in reply to SInow #
- @CoryChaseXXX Nice new av! Lovely as always! in reply to CoryChaseXXX #
- @KishaT Just sent them. It'll be fine. Don't worry. Don't stress. in reply to KishaT #
- @KishaT Btw, gotta send you a couple of links. Look for it in your e-mail. in reply to KishaT #
- @KishaT Wow. We need to educate you on some rock. Ha ha. in reply to KishaT #
- Coming up next, Rupert Murdoch will explain that News Corp. is not responsible for the Phone Hacking Scandal, but it can control the weather #
- @ZachD4576 Seriously. in reply to ZachD4576 #
- Don't know who the man is behind James Murdoch, but he's been glaring at JM and looks very pissed. #
- @PUBLISIDE Why not? You can crow about it. You're entitled. in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- BBC News is offering live streaming of the Murdoch hearings in front of Parliament plus a live blog. http://bbc.in/r8TPWc #
- @PUBLISIDE You're very welcome, Gail! in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- I hate how I get settled in and then informed "You gotta go" somewhere. I can never get work done at this rate. #
- @SMJournal I've never used Pandora. I do like Spotify. The ads I can overlook. in reply to SMJournal #
- @SMJournal Free music. in reply to SMJournal #
- @DarynKagan Agreed. Loved Borders. I wish someone could have saved it. in reply to DarynKagan #
- @BruceBeck4NY Agreed that @BobLeyESPN did a fantastic job hosting. Thought he should have been the main host last year. in reply to BruceBeck4NY #
- @CeeAngi That's a given. in reply to CeeAngi #
- @CeeAngi You and I would have gotten along very well back then. Ha ha. in reply to CeeAngi #
- @CeeAngi It's like me working in a video store yelling out loud "ADULT? RIGHT THERE!" when customers whispered "Where's the adult section?" #
- @SoxBroncoTweets They wear tie dye shirts and shorts at Allie's. And there are a few older women thrown in the mix. in reply to SoxBroncoTweets #
- @SoxBroncoTweets They are! in reply to SoxBroncoTweets #
- Tuesday’s Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/kAEVi #
- @IanDarkeESPN Great job calling the games! I never thought I would hear "rapier thrust" in sports but you pulled it off! in reply to IanDarkeESPN #
- Amazed at how Aliie's Donuts hire the hottest girls in North Kingstown. And they're very efficient. #
- I'm at Allie's Donuts (3661 Quaker Lane, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/opYrqU #
- @HeartTek That should be number one and the only reason. Gah. in reply to HeartTek #
- @gx5 Right? in reply to gx5 #
- How about just don't do it! RT @kris10haley: 9 Reasons to Never Cut Off Your Partner’s Penis http://bit.ly/rq2kMc #
- RT @amandakaschube: Changes the new #NFL labor deal could bring, via @LATimesfarmer. http://trib.in/mX6Vqc #
- @sgardnerUSAT my pleasure. Even more coming up tomorrow in reply to sgardnerUSAT #
- @PUBLISIDE You deserve it! in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- @BonnieBernstein Gave you a shoutout! Part 1 People You Should Follow on Twitter http://t.co/uwF4HZm Part 2 http://t.co/TD4tA57 in reply to BonnieBernstein #
- @PUBLISIDE You're very welcome!! in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- @Jen_Royle Well, he kinda was…. in reply to Jen_Royle #
- @AndrewBucholtz You're in there for good reason, my friend! in reply to AndrewBucholtz #
- @thesportsdude22 Yes. I haven't had problems with him. Drama happens sometimes. in reply to thesportsdude22 #
- Part 1 of People You Should Follow on Twitter http://bit.ly/oeFDYA and Part 2 http://bit.ly/oQICEt #
- @thesportsdude22 You would probably be right. in reply to thesportsdude22 #
- @SBRadio Soon. Soon. in reply to SBRadio #
- @thesportsdude22 Yes we will. in reply to thesportsdude22 #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- @sgardnerUSAT Thanks, Steve! in reply to sgardnerUSAT #
- @darrenrovell Linda McMahon would never allow HHH to take over. in reply to darrenrovell #
- @PUBLISIDE It's up now if you want to take a look. http://bit.ly/oQICEt in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- @sarakanne Yes, thanks. in reply to sarakanne #
- @PUBLISIDE The one I wrote on my blog. in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- I love it. Vin Scully: Matt Kemp took an overnight trip to catch that ball! #
- @paulrharvey3 Haven't posted it yet. You'll know. in reply to paulrharvey3 #
- @TomCaron Oh, you get me to watch and then you pull the integrity card! Ha ha! in reply to TomCaron #
- @PUBLISIDE Just finished your profile on Part 2 of the Twitter list! in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- @TomCaron I am watching now! in reply to TomCaron #
- @TomCaron Give me a mention on the postgame show and you're in for sure! in reply to TomCaron #
- @TomCaron You're coming, TC! Not in tonight's part, but one coming soon. in reply to TomCaron #
- Time for Dodgers-Giants to finish out the night and to help me finish part 2 of my Twitter list. #
- Throw strikes, Torres. C'mon, man. #
- Tension convention in St. Pete. Yankees have the bases loaded with two out in the 9th. 4-4 with the Rays. #
- And finally the Red Sox win. Classic case of winning ugly, but it counts as a "W" and looks no different from last night's 15 inning victory #
- This is the type of game where George Steinbrenner would fire pitching coaches and send relief pitchers to the minors. #
- 15-10 Red Sox as the game heads to the two minute warning. #
- C'mon, Williams. Stop pussyfooting around. #
- And the Red Sox have doubled up on the Orioles and then some! #
- Looks like the follower numbers are back. #
- It's the home field advantage coming through for the Red Sox in Baltimore! Oh wait! #
- @brianstelter You are all over the place! Except for a Fox network! Ha ha. in reply to brianstelter #
- Buck Showalter is wondering why he left ESPN for this. #
- Laser show! #
- @merfster1 No, I need the number of followers which Twitter is not posting right now. in reply to merfster1 #
- This Twitter fail isn't helping my twitter account post tonight. #fuckyoutwitter #
- @sarakanne Well thank you, darling! in reply to sarakanne #
- I see Twitter says I have no followers and I follow no one. I say this is a massive #twitterfail #
- Red Sox-O's RT @MLBFanCave: RT if you're watching @mlb right now, and let us know which game. #
- If Crawford was out, it was by a hair. #
- You're never out of an Orioles game as long as its bullpen continues to implode. #
- I think it is. ET @Winston_Wolfe: Is this Fred Lynn getting free meal on "Hell's Kitchen"?? http://yfrog.com/ke4hfmj #
- @TRBranco Game is also on ESPN. in reply to TRBranco #
- @Winston_Wolfe Hell's Kitchen is in SoCal and isn't that where Freddie lives now? in reply to Winston_Wolfe #
- @j_lantz Thank you for the kind words! Much appreciated! in reply to j_lantz #
- @Sean_Leahy You donkey! You burnt the risotto! Get out! in reply to Sean_Leahy #
- @Winston_Wolfe Sure looks like him. in reply to Winston_Wolfe #
- @Jackie_Pepper You are now an expert outdoorsman! in reply to Jackie_Pepper #
- @j_lantz Thanks. I thought that was sorely missing from SI's list. in reply to j_lantz #
- @tyrstag Grand Central in NY. Great station though. #
- Part 2 of People You Should Follow on Twitter will be posted sometime late tonight. #
- Can Reebok's Terry Tate come in and clothesline that stupid AT&T Flash Mob guy? #
- @ClairDogg Of course he does. He gets attention and buzz on the sports blogosphere. That's exactly what he wants. #
- Perhaps there's a time where we can send Colin Cowherd to Bedford-Stuyvesant to recreate his birth. #
- @bostonradio Yup. in reply to bostonradio #
- @bostonradio I agree. Down the line. I could see Comcast investing in NESN eventually. in reply to bostonradio #
- I'm at Sedgefield Road http://4sq.com/pml9rU #
- Women's World Cup Final rating on ESPN is 8.4 with an average of 13.458 million viewers. 2nd most watched #WWC game since 1999 Final. #
- @pinkberryoasis Lovely! in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- @AndrewBucholtz Although reaction was slow too. in reply to AndrewBucholtz #
- @lozotweets Oh that could leave the Duggars with 10 kids. Ha ha. in reply to lozotweets #
- @AndrewBucholtz and don't forget ESPN once hired the polarizing Rush Limbaugh. in reply to AndrewBucholtz #
- @steelergurl Hopefully we'll know for sure this week! in reply to steelergurl #
- @CeeAngi All mothers do that. It's in their job description. in reply to CeeAngi #
- @WesReynolds1 And Gloria doesn't hate men! Ha ha. in reply to WesReynolds1 #
- And I'm sure TLC would love to have Casey Anthony be Celebrity Guest Babysitter for Kate Plus 8 in the fall. #
- So Gloria Allred and Rev. Al Sharpton could both have TV shows. This could be very interesting. Plenty of baiting and hate. #
- @Scott_Isaacs She does hate men, so you do the math. Ha ha. in reply to Scott_Isaacs #
- @Scott_Isaacs Not according to Gloria Allred! Ha ha. in reply to Scott_Isaacs #
- @BryanAGraham It was really good. in reply to BryanAGraham #
- @rebeccapbp That's quite impressive! in reply to rebeccapbp #
- @curtmenefee Thanks, Curt! Much appreciated! in reply to curtmenefee #
- Everybody say hello to @NFLonFox host @curtmenefee! Hello, Curt! #
- Commo? RT @NikkiFinke: Report: Al Sharpton Considered For MSNBC Show http://dlvr.it/bfMd1 #
- William Shatner booted off Google+ http://bit.ly/oZ1jVn #
- Another season of staring at @REALStaceyDash. Single Ladies renewed for another season. http://bit.ly/qsRKvC #
- This sounds tremendously sexy! RT @YankeeMegInPHL: Beach with @Stefmara! YAY!!!! #
- Yes he did. RT @ChrisBottaNHL: Remembering Harry Chapin, who played more shows to benefit others than he did for himself. #
- @Phillysports25 Looks like that's when the players will be reporting to work. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- @slapschotts At least someone's on vacay! Ha ha. in reply to slapschotts #
- @cbfowler Amen! More athletes could learn humility and class from the #USWNT in reply to cbfowler #
- Friday looks to be a very busy day for all NFL reporters and sports media bloggers. Gonna be crazy. #
- @Im_Just_Ash Getting stabbed on the subway? in reply to Im_Just_Ash #
- Are you a Rizzoli & Isles fan? I have the thing just for you. Nice prize package. Details on how you can win it are coming up later. #
- @bhofheimer_espn Do you have the rating for the entire day on Sunday from 6 a – midnight? #
- Looks like US Women's Soccer will have marketing opportunities with the Olympics next year, but not as high had they won yesterday. #
- @pinkberryoasis Could be as early as next month. in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- @weekley You had a story that caught the country's attention, plus it's the final. It's a story involving Americans. It'll win every time in reply to weekley #
- @bmitchelf No, that did not come into it. There are more people coming up. in reply to bmitchelf #
- @weekley If it's a final involving Team USA, people will watch. in reply to weekley #
- @amandarykoff Really? Doesn't do that with me. Keeps me in offline. That's not right that FB does that. in reply to amandarykoff #
- @amandarykoff I put it in the "offline" mode so people can't chat with me. in reply to amandarykoff #
- I'm at The Network Professionals (1600 Boston-Providence Highway, Walpole) http://4sq.com/nM9yqo #
- I'm at The Network Professionals (1600 Boston Providence highway, Old Post Road, Walpole) http://4sq.com/q3h2TF #
- @JimmyTraina @thebiglead I went in not liking her and ended up really liking her. Stern does it again. in reply to JimmyTraina #
- Damn. @ladygaga is bringing it on the Howard Stern today. One of the best segments he's had. #
- When the NFL lockout is finally lifted, I will repost the network TV schedules, plus do a page on local radio and TV for NFL teams. #
- Someone needs to give Al Michaels a weekly or monthly column. What he wrote today in SI was brilliant. #
- A great guest column by Al Michaels subbing for @SI_PeterKing today in MMQB. Great, great read. http://bit.ly/roreN4 #
- @jaymelamm Have a safe trip! in reply to jaymelamm #
- Or unless she gets killed. Correct. RT @kdawg1313: @fangsbites r until she gets killed…. #
- Ok, Casey Anthony is now free and she's now back in society. She's no longer a news story unless she kills again. Time to move on. #
- @Dan_Rowinski Back in Boston? Welcome back! in reply to Dan_Rowinski #
- @GlobeChadFinn 13 then fell asleep with the computer on. in reply to GlobeChadFinn #
- @fallon87 Lovely new av! in reply to fallon87 #
- Monday’s Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/kxYMr #
- I'm at Allie's Donuts (3661 Quaker Lane, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/pB2XzM #
- I just ousted @micbrennan as the mayor of Allie's Donuts on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/dqwcTS #
- @PUBLISIDE Just giving you a heads up. in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- @PUBLISIDE Yes it has. Btw, look for a post tomorrow night about Twitter accounts. You may be in it. in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- Trop Field DJ plays "After Midnight" by Eric Clapton. Very funny #
- @MarcyAlisa No! Forcing us to stay up! in reply to MarcyAlisa #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Nice of ESPN to mention Maddon's ejection not right after coming out from break. #
- @sarakanne I'd love that. in reply to sarakanne #
- Not a good result though #
- Reddick putting together a very good at bat. Also quite maddening. #
- @amandarykoff You're very welcome! in reply to amandarykoff #
- @amandarykoff Did you see this, darling?http://bit.ly/oeFDYA in reply to amandarykoff #
- CAUGHT!!!! #
- That ball was just foul. #
- @libbycrews They play the Rays tomorrow night. in reply to libbycrews #
- @CdnSportsFan My pleasure. in reply to CdnSportsFan #
- @TheDalyPlanet You're welcome! in reply to TheDalyPlanet #
- @marcowill You're welcome, Marco. Well deserved! in reply to marcowill #
- @DugoutSportShow You deserve it, my friend. in reply to DugoutSportShow #
- Wow. Some emotion of Becks on the mound. #
- Cue the music from The Natural. Broken light bulb at the Trop. #
- Damon and Tek continue to talk to each other at home plate. #
- PEDEY! #
- @JCameratoNBA The #USWNT team losing ending a great run in the #WWC in reply to JCameratoNBA #
- @robinobryant Hopefully tonight. in reply to robinobryant #
- @SoxObsessed1 Oh yes. Ha ha. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- Talk about obscure reference! RT @NotCoachTito: J.D. "I Like To Watch" Drew #RedSox #Rays #ChanceTheGardner #
- Got a good list going for the people I recommend you follow on Twitter. This is taking much longer than I expected though. Ha ha. #
- @sportsgirlkat I'd love to. Looks like it's going to be more involved. Part of me doesn't mind. The other part greatly objects. Ha ha. #
- @BizballMaury Well said, Maury. in reply to BizballMaury #
- I don't know how I've become the chef for a 30 person baby shower next month. #
- @BizballMaury They'll have forgotten by Week 1. in reply to BizballMaury #
- @13monsters Next, ESPN will inform us that the Rays don't play in Tampa. Oh wait! in reply to 13monsters #
- @BonnieBernstein Sorry to hear that. Heal quickly. in reply to BonnieBernstein #
- @pinkberryoasis Oh yes. Very special. Ha ha. in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- Red Sox fans, remember when Michelle Mangan co-hosted the red carpet premiere of "Fever Pitch" on NESN at Fenway? Train wreck. #
- @drjefflo Hell no. Just like she tried in Boston. in reply to drjefflo #
- @JJensenRF One bitter ex. in reply to JJensenRF #
- Coming up next, ESPN will tell us that Sam Fuld is loved by fans. #tellussomethingwedontknowplease #
- @RedSoxRedShoes And extremely crazy. in reply to RedSoxRedShoes #
- The many looks of Johnny Damon and he still has one wife, Michelle Mangan-Damon. #
- Indeed. RT @darrenrovell: Great Photo: Darren Clarke alone with the Claret Jug http://yfrog.com/kh9ntxj (via @Slykenick) #
- @jleimer He'll call it for Telemundo like he has from 2004 & 2008. in reply to jleimer #
- @kdawg1313 @JJensenRF We'll root for @AbbyWambach in London 2012. Good shot to win the gold! in reply to kdawg1313 #
- @mz734 Probably thought US would have a good chance to get to the final. in reply to mz734 #
- @mjbc9 Because ESPN wanted both for itself. And Disney won't intervene because it loves ESPN more than ABC. in reply to mjbc9 #
- @MattyMESN January in reply to MattyMESN #
- @soccerkevin11 No. Separately, but then afterwards, they'll combine viewership. in reply to soccerkevin11 #
- @AndrewMonaco_Sr I'll take silence over Pierre. Ha ha. in reply to AndrewMonaco_Sr #
- ESPN certainly owned the sports day with the Open Championship, #WWC then Sunday Night Baseball. Wonder what the ratings will be. #
- Can NBC hire Ian Darke to call Olympic soccer for London? Both men's and women's? Please? #
- @AbbyWambach Very proud of the effort. Sometimes the best team doesn't win. You handled everything with class. #
- @mz734 ESPN wanted it in an Open Championship-#WWC Final doubleheader. And they got. Imagine the ratings for today. in reply to mz734 #
- And neither the US nor Japan were favorites to win. Germany was the odds-on favorite this year. #
- ESPN did a great job covering the Women's World Cup just like it did last year in the World Cup. #
- And Brazil missed four penalty kicks in the Copa America. This is crazy day in world soccer. #
- @sarakanne They didn't. US got the silver. in reply to sarakanne #
- Good to see both sides shaking hands at the end similar to how hockey does it. #
- @JerodMorris Never beat the US before today. Probably so. in reply to JerodMorris #
- The US played their hearts out. Too many missed opportunities early. #
- Japan deserved to win this. Heartbreak city for the US. Japan needed this. #
- Deflected off Solo. #
- 0-3., #
- HOPE!!! #
- Oh my goodness. #
- Hope needs to save one now. #
- It's up to the goalkeepers now. Whomever saves one will most likely win for her country. #
- Ok, US has to do this again. My goodness. #
- Going to PK's now. #
- Good call. Very good call. #
- Red card!!! Wow. #
- Give credit to Japan for not giving up here. #
- This is a classic game. Tremendous game. #
- Sawa. Unbelieveable. #
- Man. WTF???? #
- Rapinoe played her heart out. Needed to sit as she had nothing to give. #
- I think @IanDarkeESPN was in the Summer of Love. Referenced 19th Nervous Breakdown by the Rolling Stones. #
- Man. Talk about dodging a bullet #
- I am watching 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup w/2181 others http://bit.ly/pONprU @GetGlue #2011FIFAWomensWorldCup #
- There's Julie Foudy having trouble with the math again. #
- Pia Sundhage has to learn not to sit on the lead like Claude Julien did for the Bruins. Keep pressing! #
- 15 more minutes. Now, defend. Do not allow a silly goal, USA #
- @HeatherD13 I still have a soft spot in my heart for Japan. in reply to HeatherD13 #
- Now, let's defend! #
- ABBY WAMBACH!!! #
- @jleimer Telemundo would have had to have the rights. Univision and Galavision do. in reply to jleimer #
- @sarakanne They play it out. No golden goal. in reply to sarakanne #
- @tardisgrl It did in reply to tardisgrl #
- Two extra periods. The US went through this in 1999 against China. #
- Wow. #
- Tweeted 2 hours and 15 minutes before the Final. RT @alexmorgan13: This is it. #WorldCupFinal2011 #
- @mz734 Your cable. in reply to mz734 #
- Alex Morgan wanted to wear #13 Another reason she's awesome. No Triskaidekaphobia for her! #
- And the USA chant is up in Frankfurt. #
- And Megan Rapinoe set that up again! #
- ALEX MORGAN!!!! #
- "That's what Japan is looking for. A rapier thrust on the break." You don't hear that every day. #
- Or "woodwork" RT @WorldofIsaac: "How many posts can the United States hit"…Well, two Julie. #
- Wow. #
- Lauren Cheney with an ice pack on her ankle. Alex Morgan coming up. #
- "Pearl Harbor" and "Japs' are trending in the US. Come on, we're better than that. #
- FIFA's Say No to Racism is a good message, but Sepp Blatter should have one stating, "Say No To Bribery" #
- @timmetry No. No golden goal. If it were in place, US would have lost to Brazil, 2-1 last week. in reply to timmetry #
- @timmetry Two 15 minute OT periods, then PK's. in reply to timmetry #
- Very good game thus far. 0-0 at the half. #
- @robwright11 Nice. in reply to robwright11 #
- Best chance for the Japanese there. #
- Ball hit the woodwork. Goodness. #
- @JuicedSportsNow A list of 100 Twitter accounts to follow. It was good, but not good enough. in reply to JuicedSportsNow #
- Man! Off the crossbar! #
- @rscibetti Yes. Very true. in reply to rscibetti #
- @Tuskaloosa Never. Ha ha. in reply to Tuskaloosa #
- Putting together a Twitter list in response to SI's list from last week. I hope to have it up later. #
- Japan played very similarly against Germany last weekend. Then held on into extra time to win 1-0. #
- This is the total opposite of how the US played against France. #
- Man. The USA with three great opportunities. #
- @dolfanjill Not quite. Close though. in reply to dolfanjill #
- Very close. #
- @sarakanne USA in reply to sarakanne #
- The earthquake already did. RT @JasonRomano: Crush Japan!!! — let's go USA #
- Let's hope Bibiana Steinhaus, the head referee for tonight's game will do a better job than what we saw in the Brazil-USA game. #
- #winning RT @richarddeitsch: I'd prefer Charlie Sheen over Martin Sheen for the current narration on ESPN. #
- Here we go. ESPN has Martin Sheen narrating the #WWC open #
- @darrenrovell D in reply to darrenrovell #
- So far, very good pregame by ESPN for the Women's World Cup. Good features for the USA and Japan #
- @timmetry To be on the safe side, make it 2:45 in reply to timmetry #
- Interesting. Brandi Chastain and her former coach, Toni DiCicco are arguing on how to play Japan. #
- @timmetry Taht is correct. Coverage is on now. Kick about 3 in reply to timmetry #
- Ok, Kickoff at 3 p.m. Go go USA!! Although I won't be totally against Japan. #
- @JB_Long The idea was nice. Execution was all wrong. in reply to JB_Long #
- Dear ESPN, do us all a favor and ban Rick Reilly from all sports until the next millennium. Love, America. #
- Oh no. It's Rick Reilly to make a comment that will make no sense. #
- @sarakanne He did lose his wife at age 38. That weighs a lot. in reply to sarakanne #
- Wow. ESPN had asked Darren Clarke to work on its crew for the Open Championship. Guess things worked out, didn't it? #
- @billvoth Yes, when it wants to ESPN can do a great job. in reply to billvoth #
- I'm waiting for Tom Rinaldi to cue the piano music in this interview with Darren Clarke. #
- @billvoth That is a good theme. I was thinking the same thing. in reply to billvoth #
- @tardisgrl 1050 in New York. And I think at ESPN Radio.com too. in reply to tardisgrl #
- Congratulations to Darren Clarke, the 2011 Open Championship Champion. #
- @tardisgrl Yes it is. in reply to tardisgrl #
- Phil just totally fell apart on the Back 9. Goodness. #
- @porschej96 I didn't see it, but Cox did show the game locally. in reply to porschej96 #
- @porschej96 I would hope not after yesterday. Ha ha. Glad you were able to find a spot! in reply to porschej96 #
- One of the greatest movie scenes ever, the funeral procession in Backdraft. So emotional. http://youtu.be/CXFPhpZlZCY #
- @gorskic Sakai was good too. I'm partial to sushi too and Morimoto made some beautiful sushi. in reply to gorskic #
- @Phillysports25 He did it last year too. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- @Phillysports25 I'm always fearful Phil will pull some stupid shot and that might have been it. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- @gorskic I'm partial to Morimoto, but Kinichi rocked. in reply to gorskic #
- If you've never seen Iron Chef Japan, this is the theme, the great theme from Backdraft http://youtu.be/hrNWLDq0EVM #
- BBC played the original Iron Chef theme! I like it. #
- Phil's first real mistake today. #
- @DatsHeadlam It's available through ESPN3.com and on DirecTV. in reply to DatsHeadlam #
- @clmsntgrs I just tweeted that. Ha ha. in reply to clmsntgrs #
- Interesting to hear Jim Nantz on the BBC's coverage of the Open Championship with the legendary Peter Alliss. #
- @robwright11 is in reply to robwright11 #
- @robwright11 I hope it it. in reply to robwright11 #
- How does this happen? RT @hortseysgurl: Cup was lost in boston #
- Get @Texas_Gal on it! ET @drjefflo: @fangsbites Know anything about this from Horton's wife? RT @hortseysgurl: Cup was lost in boston #
- @robwright11 Doesn't look like it. in reply to robwright11 #
- @AZLK Yes. in reply to AZLK #
- Just seeing Rebekkah Brooks was arrested in t phone hacking scandal. Wow. #
- Having too much fun with Spotify. Gamechanger. #
- @sarakanne CBS Orlando and WFTV signed off. I'm going to bed. I've had enough of this. in reply to sarakanne #
- @sarakanne WFTV is back. http://bit.ly/n0Ci0e in reply to sarakanne #
- @sarakanne CBS Orlando is streaming live now. http://bit.ly/qHBQsa in reply to sarakanne #
- @sarakanne Yes, I think it's gone. in reply to sarakanne #
- @himynameisbrew http://bit.ly/n0Ci0e #
- @djstevem I was laughing as WFTV was trying to explain what they were showing. in reply to djstevem #
- WFTV in Orlando showed a group of golfers getting on a private plane and none of them were Casey Anthony. Hilarious. #
- @sarakanne Does it to me too. in reply to sarakanne #
- @sarakanne She's not allowed to leave the country. in reply to sarakanne #
- @sarakanne That's why I think her lawyers are paying for her flight out. in reply to sarakanne #
- They're asking what makeup Casey Anthony wore when she was released? *click* #
- @sarakanne They're probably helping her get out of the state or country. She got $500 from her inmate account when she left jail. in reply to sarakanne #
- @amandarykoff I did the same this evening! in reply to amandarykoff #
- WFTV in Orlando streaming its chase of Casey Anthony to Executive Airport. Strange. http://bit.ly/n0Ci0e #
- @sarakanne Probably her lawyers. in reply to sarakanne #
- I'm not the only one, Joe. RT @bossprtsthennow: @fangsbites I dig flo too lol @HackswithHaggs #
- @HackswithHaggs Me and 3,064,751 others. Ha ha. http://on.fb.me/nHCysX in reply to HackswithHaggs #
- @HackswithHaggs I'm intrigued by Flo. in reply to HackswithHaggs #
- No, into a car and it's taking her away. #
- Casey Anthony walks out the front door of the Orange County Jail into the night. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- @Mandoli No, just flipping around. in reply to Mandoli #
- Oh, HLN has a special with Nancy Grace and Jane Valez-Mitchell yelling at me. Hoo boy. #
- Charlize Theron says she needs to find a man? I'm right here, honey! #
- @Sportsking77 Ya think? Ha ha. in reply to Sportsking77 #
- @kcredsox Bitch. The Bitch is Back. The Lady is a Tramp. Mack the Knife. in reply to kcredsox #
- @JenXperience Spammer! Ha ha. You didn't send one to me. in reply to JenXperience #
- @Sportsking77 Tell Harrison that Roger Goodell will be coming out of the courthouse and see what happens. in reply to Sportsking77 #
- @HeartTek You know it's true. @porschej96 @IrishRedSox77 @paulrharvey3 in reply to HeartTek #
- Truth! ET @IrishRedSox77: Thanks for a great night @paulrharvey3 @hearttek @porschej96 @fangsbites! (even though someone was a brat!) #
- Oh, this should be interesting. Casey Anthony to be released at 12:01 a.m. If it were up to me, I'd push her out into the angry mob. #
- @HeartTek You wouldn't have had as much fun! Ha ha.@porschej96 @IrishRedSox77 @paulrharvey3 in reply to HeartTek #
- @Stefmara You're flashing people? In public? We need to hang! Ha ha. in reply to Stefmara #
- Dick Enberg and Mark Grant talking about Godfather I and II is quite entertaining. #
- @porschej96 am home as well! @IrishRedSox77 @paulrharvey3 @hearttek in reply to porschej96 #
- I'm at Cranston (Providence) http://4sq.com/qA8WaG #
- @sarakanne 78. in reply to sarakanne #
- @sarakanne Dog? Those are bears! Ha ha. in reply to sarakanne #
- @shelley1005 @porschej96 @HeartTek @IrishRedSox77 @paulrharvey3 I am. Wearing Red Sox 2004 WS Champs polo. in reply to shelley1005 #
- Funny story, @HeartTek was accosted by Paws from behind 2 years ago. She was traumatized until now #
- Shot of us with mascots Paws and Sox. Notice @HeartTek next to Paws. http://ow.ly/i/es1d #
- Group shot of @porschej96 and @HeartTek in front. Me, @IrishRedSox77 and @paulrharvey3 in back. http://ow.ly/i/erZD #
- And the Pawsox lose 11-8. #
- @ninerchick05 Plenty of teams near you. It's a good time. in reply to ninerchick05 #
- Tying run at the plate for the Pawsox. They came back from a 7-1 deficit to tie. Can they do it again here in the 9th. #
- @sarakanne No. At McCoy Stadium in Pawtucket, RI. home of Red Sox AAA team. in reply to sarakanne #
- The guy behind continues to talk about the 33 inning game. I think he's related to my employee who won't shut up. #
- @AislinnW it's true!!
Just ask @IrishRedSox77!! ;-D @HeartTek in reply to AislinnW #
- And Lava Runway hits a home run. Pawsox still down, 11-8 in the 9th. #
- @IrishRedSox77 @aislinnw @hearttek I can vouch for this! in reply to IrishRedSox77 #
- If someone could take a pic now. Me, @IrishRedSox77, @HeartTek, @porschej96 and @paulrharvey3 are all tweeting. Help me, Rhonda! #
- @HeartTek @paulrharvey3 Those kids definitely had too much sugar tonight. in reply to HeartTek #
- @HeartTek um only due to trying to take a picture of our threeway. @HeartTek just can't take a pic. @paulrharvey3 @IrishRedSox77 in reply to HeartTek #
- @shelley1005 and the thing is, none of us has had alcohol. @HeartTek @IrishRedSox77 @porschej96 @paulrharvey3 in reply to shelley1005 #
- This the 60th attempt to take a threeway. @HeartTek @IrishRedSox77 http://ow.ly/i/erRV #
- @shelley1005 pay no mind to @HeartTek. She's not of sound mind tonight. @IrishRedSox77 @paulrharvey3 @porschej96 in reply to HeartTek #
- @shelley1005 Well, you could have come, especially to beat up your double in RI. @IrishRedSox77 @HeartTek @paulrharvey3 @porschej96 in reply to shelley1005 #
- Kids trying to start the wave at McCoy. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. #
- @paulrharvey3 Ha! @irishredsox77 in reply to paulrharvey3 #
- From @HeartTek: "I have the worst. friends. ever." Sure. And I'm a White Guy. #
- @HeartTek you love us. You know you do. @irishredsox77 @porschej96 @paulrharvey3 in reply to HeartTek #
- But Lava Runway does have 2 singles, a double and a walk tonight. @irishredsox77 #
- Pawsox catcher Ryan Lavarnway has made such an impression on @irishredsox77 and I that we're calling him "Lava Runway". #
- Carl Crawford's night is done. 0-3, strikeout, groundout and a weak infield popout. #
- @kdawg1313 Should be 2,500. in reply to kdawg1313 #
- @__fc Exactly. Ha ha. @HeartTek @irishredsox77 @porschej96 in reply to __fc #
- With what? Beer? Food? Toiletries? RT @YankeeMegInPHL: We're set for about 2 days. #
- Pawsox had a bases loaded, none out situation and come out with nothing. #
- @HeartTek @irishredsox77 @porschej96 Loving how that transpired. Ha ha. in reply to HeartTek #
- As we reach the bottom of the 5th at McCoy with Pawtucket and Durham tied at 7 http://ow.ly/i/erKd #
- @IrishRedSox77 @aislinnw @hearttek I only said the Red Sox were leading 7-4 after the Pedey home run. Don't know how that could confuse. in reply to IrishRedSox77 #
- Lars Anderson hits a grand slam and we're tied at 7! Holy frijoles. #pawsox #
- Crawford hits a soft pop to 3rd. 0-3 thus far. Man on 1st. #
- Carl Crawford up for the 3rd time tonight. Pawsox down 7-3 in the 4th. #
- @SoxObsessed1 I had a bunch of those too. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- @SoxObsessed1 no problem. I like how you weren't here for the start, but were here for the end. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- @Spellingqueen25 Cal Ripken was playing for the Red Wings. in reply to Spellingqueen25 #
- @tardisgrl No. I should. Heard good things about it. in reply to tardisgrl #
- @thecrowesnest And she locked him out! The first ever sports lockout!! in reply to thecrowesnest #
- @gx5 You are correct, sir. in reply to gx5 #
- @IanMBrowne Of course, Tim McCarver is making a big deal out of it. in reply to IanMBrowne #
- Red Sox-Rays on the scoreboard during a pitching change at McCoy. Pawsox down 6-1 in the 4th. Durham Bulls with a 6 spot here. #
- A guy behind me is trying to explain baseball's longest game which took place here at McCoy 30 years ago. 33 innings. Claims he was here. #
- @IanMBrowne It's not that. It's the way he came out. Granted, you're closer than I am, but don't show up the manager. in reply to IanMBrowne #
- @paulrharvey3 @HeartTek Too funny! in reply to paulrharvey3 #
- @AislinnW thanks! @IrishRedSox77 in reply to AislinnW #
- @pinkberryoasis You're too kind! @IrishRedSox77 in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- In his 2nd at-bat in the 3rd, Carl Crawford bounces out to 1st, pitcher covering. 0 for 2 so far. #
- @kdawg1313 hi darling! in reply to kdawg1313 #
- Carl Crawford struck out in his first at-bat with a runner on first. Sound familiar? #
- Kids lining around the infield. Don't step on the dirt!!! http://ow.ly/i/eruM #
- Great to see @IrishRedSox77, @porschej96, @HeartTek and @paulrharvey3 here at McCoy. Awesome! #
- @porschej96 Where are you? in reply to porschej96 #
- One more shot. View of the outfield. http://ow.ly/i/erq6 #
- At McCoy Stadium. View up the left field line. http://ow.ly/i/erpW #
- I'm at McCoy Stadium (1 Columbus Ave, Pawtucket) w/ 3 others http://4sq.com/qRPirl #
- @porschej96 Damn. Better leave now. See you soon! in reply to porschej96 #
- @porschej96 Wow! You're early! I'll be there at 5. in reply to porschej96 #
- @billvoth my pleasure. I'll be adding to it so keep checking back! in reply to billvoth #
- @billvoth yes in reply to billvoth #
- @pinkberryoasis @soxanddawgs Ken Rosenthal also is a lawn gnome during the offseason. in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- @billvoth did you see mine? It's in my timeline. in reply to billvoth #
- @pinkberryoasis Ken is only 3'2". Ha ha. in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- Welcome @AbbyWambach to Twitter! Go go USA! #
- @Eukadanz That's about right. in reply to Eukadanz #
- http://t.co/yeDGIxN Spotify experiment #
- I think I'm getting the hang of Spotify. Putting together a pretty nice playlist. #
- Let Me Entertain You. Great song by Robbie Williams. On Spotify. Kind of getting used to it. #
- @FenwayWest All we need is for him to team with Hawk Harrelson again. in reply to FenwayWest #
- @FenwayWest Joe Buck is off this week anyway. Dick Stockton is calling the Red Sox game with Tim McCarver. in reply to FenwayWest #
- @AndrewSiciliano I'll miss the show. in reply to AndrewSiciliano #
- @13monsters Oh yes you can. C'mon, Shirley. @kdawg1313 in reply to 13monsters #
- @13monsters Why don't you top that off with some Ramen noodles? in reply to 13monsters #
- Peg Rasconi is leaving WBZ-TV after 14 years. Wife of Pawsox announcer @Dan_Hoard who will call the Cincinnati Bengals. http://bit.ly/p64chH #
- I am thinking about Life w/34 others http://bit.ly/n2N4Z3 @GetGlue #Life #
- Soccer breakdown in 3…2..1 @dpshow @HiMyNameIsSeton #
- Ha ha! (@ Royal Buffet) http://4sq.com/oXiqCN #
- To the SoCal tweeps, best of luck dealing with Carmageddon today. I've been on the 405. It's no fun. #
- @JustMLang you can't stop him, you can only contain him. in reply to JustMLang #
- Site still down. Ha ha! RT @NESN: Few NHL Players Have Been As Successful in Business as Tim Horton. http://bit.ly/oZsu6w #
- @JustMLang If you can get past my bear traps in my front yard, be my guest. Ha ha. in reply to JustMLang #
- Count me as one who's never seen a minute of ER, Friday Night Lights or Modern Family. Neither have appealed to me. #
- Work is putting my plans for this afternoon in massive jeopardy. #
- @JB_Long Especially Tom Watson. in reply to JB_Long #
- @JB_Long His round was taped from last week? ha ha. in reply to JB_Long #
- @danwelch73 Honolulu, the government. in reply to danwelch73 #
- Was checking for stuff on the Internet and saw how the Yakuza has infiltrated Hawaii. Oh, that's good. #
- @mattsarz Amazing. in reply to mattsarz #
- And you can Google that abortion known as Dirty Water TV. I'm not linking to it. #
- With NESN.com and its iPhone app down, perhaps this is a sign that it's been taken over by Dirty Water TV. #
- @drjefflo Why not? I'll wear it like a badge of honor! Ha ha. in reply to drjefflo #
- @drjefflo @gx5 Not up for me. Still get under construction page. #
- Too funny about NESN not renewing its website. Quick, someone buy the domain name! #
- @gx5 Oh sorry. Haven't had my caffeine yet. Ha ha. in reply to gx5 #
- @AlbertBreer Why not? It's a Saturday. in reply to AlbertBreer #
- @darrenrovell It is true. in reply to darrenrovell #
- @SoxFan24 That's the best kind. in reply to SoxFan24 #
- @fangsbites It is. in reply to fangsbites #
- @darrenrovell Working for as long as 200 days without a day off or no vacation since 2001. in reply to darrenrovell #
- @clmsntgrs Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of the Open Championship coverage as I've been at work. Even today. in reply to clmsntgrs #
- @FOXSportsLily Yes. Best of luck. Too bad you couldn't be out of town for the entire weekend. No fun. in reply to FOXSportsLily #
- Back again. Grrrrr. (@ EngiTek, Inc.) http://4sq.com/nRPb47 #
- @FOXSportsLily oohh. I see. At least you're avoiding Carmagaeddon for now. in reply to FOXSportsLily #
- @bossprtsthennow Exactly. in reply to bossprtsthennow #
- @bossprtsthennow Yes. in reply to bossprtsthennow #
- @IrishRedSox77 Congrats, darling! We'll celebrate by lighting up a cigar at McCoy tonight. Ha ha. in reply to IrishRedSox77 #
- @gx5 I don't mind constructive criticism, but when I get a wave of tweets, then that's when it gets overwhelming. in reply to gx5 #
- @JaxStateFan Ha ha. Thank you. If you mistype something, so many people jump in. And even you make a quick correction, they still come. in reply to JaxStateFan #
- @IrishRedSox77 Me too! in reply to IrishRedSox77 #
- @bossprtsthennow Just do a Twitter search for #freebruce and you'll get the gist. in reply to bossprtsthennow #
- @FOXSportsLily I try. Ha ha. And you're up early! in reply to FOXSportsLily #
- You make one slip up and then you get 8,000 tweets saying you're wrong. #
- Don't all jump on me. #
- Sorry, Bruce. #
- Saw a few ESPN people dropped me after the Brian Feldman affair. The truth hurts, I guess. #
- I'm at Allie's Donuts (3661 Quaker Lane, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/mV52PQ #
- If it's Saturday, it must mean another work day. 13 straight heading into the office. This nothing close to the longest stretch, 243. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- @Joshontheradio Ok, thanks. I get Rusillo and Winter confused. in reply to Joshontheradio #
- @sarakanne Yes. Ha ha. in reply to sarakanne #
- @sarakanne That's nice. I won't be able to make unfortunately. in reply to sarakanne #
- Blown save in Minneosta and KC takes a 2-1 lead on the Twins with out in the 9th. #
- @dougdanger Dan probably had the week off. #
- @Marty2634 I don't think they will, but I think a lot of fans are. Japan is a really good team. in reply to Marty2634 #
- ESPN Radio will Sunday's Women's World Cup Final starting at 2:30 p.m. Tommy Smyth and the ol' onion bag will be the analyst. #
- Had Lackey been on the mound, he would glared at Gonzo until he gave up a home run #
- And Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN has Red Sox at Rays at 8 p.m. with Dan Shulman, Orel Hershiser and Bobby Valentine. #
- Nice! Marco! Scutaro! #
- If you're wondering, TBS' Sunday game is Phillies at Mets on Sunday at 1 p.m. with Brian Anderson and Dennis Eckersley. #
- We love the Sein! Jerry Seinfield on Twitter. Follow @SeinTime #
- Wow, Albert Pujols hits a mammoth home run against the Reds, putting the Redbirds back on top, 5-4. #
- Gah. #
- @PTIfan He's been at the MLB Network studios a lot over the last couple of weeks hosting Intentional Talk with Millar. in reply to PTIfan #
- @PTIfan Citi Field in reply to PTIfan #
- Just make sure you see my Primetime & Late Night Viewing Picks during the week or the Weekend Viewing Picks. Schedule is always there. #
- @pinkberryoasis No, 4. in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- And Chicago White Sox at Detroit with Josh Lewin & Fox Sports Detroit's Rod Allen sent to 15% of the country. There you have it. #
- Anaheim at Oakland with Matt Vasgersian and Eric Karros to 18% #
- Philly at Mets with Kenny Albert, Mark Grace and @Ken_Rosenthal going to 25% of the USA. #
- Boston at Tampa Bay with Dick Stockton & Tim McCarver going to 41% of the country. #
- The next 4 tweets are MLB on Fox's regional splits and announcing assignments for tomorrow. All games start at 4 p.m. ET. #
- @Tuskaloosa Thanks. in reply to Tuskaloosa #
- @sarakanne It takes me three hours to do so that's why I aim to do them during the day. I may just bag them tonight. Too tired. in reply to sarakanne #
- @pinkberryoasis Very true. NESN will be hard pressed to get someone similar to Orsillo. in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- Debating if I want to go all in for the megalinks tonight or just post some press releases. Not sure. I'll debate amongst myself. Ha ha. #
- @pinkberryoasis NESN will have to pony up to keep Donnie O. Turner will be tough to match. in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- @pinkberryoasis That's a very good question. NESN has had trouble recruiting talent. I've heard Dale Arnold will take her place. in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- From @GlobeChadFinn, Kathryn Tappen is leaving NESN for the NHL Network. She'll be missed. http://bo.st/mXw2LA #
- @JerodMorris He did. in reply to JerodMorris #
- I'm at Sonoma Grill http://4sq.com/ouIKzs #
- Woman looking exactly like @shelley1005 at Dave's. I did a double take. #
- I'm at United States Postal Service (5775 Post Rd, Grand View Rd., East Greenwich) http://4sq.com/pguaRM #
- I'm at 95 south (Warwick) http://4sq.com/qfShdA #
- Cmk #
- Xty #
- I'm at Macy's (400 Bald Hill Rd, Warwick Mall, Warwick) http://4sq.com/pbmB8J #
- I'm at Target- warwick mall http://4sq.com/qg5xFa #
- I'm at Warwick Mall (400 Bald Hill Road, Warwick) http://4sq.com/qNpgXP #
- I'm at Warwick Mall (400 Bald Hill Rd, Warwick) w/ 2 others http://4sq.com/oF7MLp #
- I'm at Warwick Mall (400 Bald Hill Road, Warwick) http://4sq.com/qi86mQ #
- Ah, the update! RT @ESPNBook: Apologies for lack of tweets on Bruce Feldman; let's just say it is paperback worthy. #
- @trenni Ram-pohn in reply to trenni #
- @13monsters Oh why not? And Katie Cougar too? It'll be Cougars To The Rescue! in reply to 13monsters #
- Lost about 13 followers since last night. All were s-p-a-m accounts so that's fine with me. #
- @13monsters I know. There's capitalism all over, but the government remains Communist and oppressive. in reply to 13monsters #
- "What did I miss?" #firsttweetfrombrucefeldman #
- In the battle between @SPORTSbyBROOKS and ESPN, it's @SPORTSbyBROOKS 3, ESPN 0. #
- Coming up next, ESPN to announce that the earth is flat and square. #
- *Raises hand* RT @robneyer: Thinking about an essay titled, "How I got suspended by ESPN". Anybody interested? #FreeBruce #
- In Japan, the CEO of a company comes out to commit "harikiri" and bows in shame to the public to apologize. I think ESPN should do the same. #
- 46 word statement from ESPN. It could have released this right after the @SPORTSbyBROOKS story and nipped it in the bud. #
- ESPN says Bruce Feldman was never suspended. Sure. And Jay Leno is funny. #
- #brucefreed #
- I'm at CITIZENS BANK (800 Post Rd, Warwick) http://4sq.com/nq4Ybz #
- @espitt feldman got permission from ESPN to write the book. in reply to espitt #
- @espitt For doing everything right in authoring a book with Mike Leach. ESPN didn't like what Leach said about ESPN in the book. in reply to espitt #
- @espitt Suspended indefinitely. @SPORTSbyBROOKS broke the story. in reply to espitt #
- Oh great. A black cat scoots across the road I'm driving on. I guess bad luck is coming. Ga ha. #
- @alisonfaye Yes. For sure! in reply to alisonfaye #
- @TRBranco Ha ha. I doubt he would be on Foursquare, although you never know. in reply to TRBranco #
- Weekend Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/ksCbC #
- @alisonfaye I'd love to. Have other plans. I wish I knew earlier. in reply to alisonfaye #
- Seeing tweets from several ESPN staffers about Bruce Feldman. Good to see. #freebruce #
- I'm at RI Dept Of Administration (1 Capitol Hill, Providence) http://4sq.com/qAn3T1 #
- I just ousted Joseph P. as the mayor of RI Dept Of Administration on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/cEHjg6 #
- I'm at RI Department of Administration (Providence) http://4sq.com/nPraqE #
- @RSN80 Sorry to hear that Frank. Hopefully another opportunity will come your way soon in reply to RSN80 #
- @ClairDogg Economics of the deal done. Some details remain. in reply to ClairDogg #
- Artie Lange on the @dpshow right now. #
- I just got one of the first US Spotify accounts because I have Klout! #SpotifyPerk Find out if you're eligible: http://t.co/I4h7SuK #
- RT @AlbertBreer: But getting the finances to the right place is, of course, a pretty big deal. It seems they've done that. #
- @YankeeMegInPHL I love your av, darling. And have him read the Twilight books to really warp his psyche. Ha ha. #
- @HeartTek @IrishRedSox77 So 9 pm is ok. in reply to HeartTek #
- @HeartTek What time are we meeting tomorrow? in reply to HeartTek #
- Coming up next, ESPN suspends Tony Kornheiser for making inane comments about a co-worker's appearance. Oh wait! #freebruce #
- I'm at EngiTek, Inc. (1855-C Elmwood Avenue, 3rd Avenue, Warwick) http://4sq.com/nSjWrS #
- @gx5 Agreed. #freebruce in reply to gx5 #
- @RSN80 If I remember right at what I was doing, it was wasting a lot of water for no reason. Get in there, Frank and teach him a lesson!!! in reply to RSN80 #
- @gx5 It was last night. in reply to gx5 #
- @libbycrews I know you weren't. Just providing my typical misogynist view. Ha ha. @djstevem in reply to libbycrews #
- @RSN80 Of course, my dad is the one who takes long showers now according to my mom. Ha ha. in reply to RSN80 #
- @RSN80 When I was 9, I was taking a long shower and my dad came into the bathroom, opened the curtain and yelled at me. I got the point. in reply to RSN80 #
- @libbycrews Mandy is attractive. @djstevem in reply to libbycrews #
- @ESPNSteveBunin And the assumption by homophobes that a gay athlete would come onto him. in reply to ESPNSteveBunin #
- @ESPNSteveBunin Because gay athletes are afraid to come out in fear of being blackballed. And attitude of some that being gay is not manly. in reply to ESPNSteveBunin #
- @djstevem Right? in reply to djstevem #
- @timmetry Yes. This law will be enforceable. My state is so stupid sometimes. in reply to timmetry #
- @sportswatch I know what it is. I tweeted it yesterday. I'll recuse myself. in reply to sportswatch #
- The kit includes 1st season Rizzoli & Isles DVD, coffee mug, book light, bookmark and a Rizzoli & Isles Snuggie. Nice gift box. #
- Just received this from @klout. I will give this away to a lucky follower of the blog. Details soon. http://ow.ly/i/emVz #
- @CdnSportsFan When don't they dominate? in reply to CdnSportsFan #
- @kdawg1313 in reply to kdawg1313 #
- @kdawg1313 You pull off what you know is right for you. You know I love you. in reply to kdawg1313 #
- @kdawg1313 You ARE a sexy woman! in reply to kdawg1313 #
- Holy frijoles! RT @RyanBallengee: Just in case you're curious (and I'm sure you are), here's Tom Lewis' girlfriend: http://bit.ly/ogGuLL #
- @kdawg1313 How are you? What are wearing? in reply to kdawg1313 #
- @kdawg1313 Bruce Feldman, ESPN.com college football writer who was suspended indefinitely for doing his job correctly. in reply to kdawg1313 #
- And in honor of #freebruce Free Nelson Mandela by The Specials http://youtu.be/AgcTvoWjZJU #
- In case you're wondering what #freebruce is all about, from last night: Free Bruce Feldman! Free Him Now, ESPN! http://bit.ly/oVZifP #
- #freebruce #freebrucenow #
- Friday’s Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/kre3U #
- With San Francisco taking a 4-1 lead on the Padres, I think it's safe to go to bed. Gotta feel for the Cubs and Padres fans tonight. #
- Your Mandatory Metallica Song of the Night. One. Enjoy. http://youtu.be/EzgGTTtR0kc #
- @HeatherD13 That would work. in reply to HeatherD13 #
- @dougdanger you'd be surprised. in reply to dougdanger #
- @HiMyNameIsSeton I'm asking the same question. But I am finding videos of The Specials to help waste time. Ha ha. in reply to HiMyNameIsSeton #
- @HeatherD13 We could have so much fun! in reply to HeatherD13 #
- RT @thecrowesnest: @fangsbites @richarddeitsch Need a "Damn the Man!" concert just like Empire Records to save him! #freebruce #
- Free baseball in San Diego! #
- @thecrowesnest Congrats, my friend! You must be so proud! in reply to thecrowesnest #
- In honor of #freebruce Free Nelson Mandela by The Specials http://youtu.be/AgcTvoWjZJU @richarddeitsch #
- @HeatherD13 We do! in reply to HeatherD13 #
- @thecrowesnest New little one? Prey tell? in reply to thecrowesnest #
- @HeatherD13 Will do. in reply to HeatherD13 #
- @Phillysports25 That post All-Star Game hangover. Ha ha. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- @robwright11 Kinda like Pedro in 1999. Ha ha. in reply to robwright11 #
- @HeatherD13 I haven't seen it yet. I saw the preview episode. I have the premiere episode on my DVR. Hope to watch it tomorrow night. in reply to HeatherD13 #
- Bell is giving up some shots. Cody Ross almost hit one out. #
- Aubrey Huff. #
- Oh Heath Bell. Blown save. #
- @sarakanne Ys. Em paflkyzdd bi hr beauaty. in reply to sarakanne #
- @sarakanne I know. I'm drooling. in reply to sarakanne #
- @sarakanne I love Rickles, but he's 900% better when he's on Letterman because Dave knows how to set him up. Jay is a statue. in reply to sarakanne #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- @sarakanne No, nice and comfy. In the 60's and no humimdity. in reply to sarakanne #
- Someone has already made a #freebruce twibbon. http://twb.ly/oapM8A @richarddeitsch @SPORTSbyBROOKS #
- @porschej96 No, I'm not either. in reply to porschej96 #
- @awfulannouncing That's my question. Why ESPN feels so compelled to defend James. The guy is a character assassin. in reply to awfulannouncing #
- And Hanley Ramirez continues to make head scratching plays. Slide mofo! #
- @Phillysports25 Yes. Enberg has a contract with the Padres and it extends into next season, so I would think he would return. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- Taking out the notebook and putting the "W" in the Marlins column. #
- @Phillysports25 I thought Papelbon was bad the last two seasons, but Marmol is 300x worse. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- And Kerry Wood adds to the walk parade. Five walks by Cubs pitching in the 9th. #
- @Phillysports25 Great broadcaster. I hope he remains with the Padres when they move to Fox next season. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- Comcast SportsNet Chicago is so disgusted with the blown save, it cuts off Len Kasper in mid-sentence. #
- Marmol blows the save in spectacular fashion. #howtoblowasaveinthreeeasysteps #
- And the Cubs screw up a situation where they could have knocked down the lead run on a Dobbs single. #
- I can see why Cubs fans get gallstones with Marmol. Man, walking the bases loaded with a 2-0 lead? #
- Man, can California Highway Patrol ads get more graphic? Holy frijoles!!! #
- Very nice job, @ESPN_Michelle. Nice cameos from Leila Ali and Shawne Merriman. #
- Even former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld can't escape the TSA patdown. http://wapo.st/rlnP22 #
- @Spellingqueen25 Let's hope so. in reply to Spellingqueen25 #
- @Spellingqueen25 I really thought I was missing a Sox game tonight. in reply to Spellingqueen25 #
- @billvoth Neither do I. He's a character assassin. in reply to billvoth #
- @billvoth And why is ESPN defending him? in reply to billvoth #
- Tremendous! RT @DanWolken: ESPN has employed multiple plagiarists and they draw the line at Bruce Feldman? Nice work, WWL #
- Great to hear Dick Enberg call the Padres tonight. Fun listen. #
- I'll have to do a post on Bruce Feldman. So much for going to bed early. #
- Ooof. Padres wearing their ugly brown uniforms as a tribute to Dick Williams. How about putting his name in the outfield? #myeyesmyeyes #
- Nice to have MLB Extra Innings on a free preview this week. #
- @mfmerrim I just got back home so I'll send it out now. in reply to mfmerrim #
- I'm at Stop and Shop (1300 Ten Rod Road, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/pzAM3o #
- I'm at Walmart (1031 Ten Rod Road, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/nrqai6 #
- @Scott_Isaacs I missed it also. When I saw Rosenhaus, I threw my computer through the window. @BonnieBernstein in reply to Scott_Isaacs #
- @RSN80 Still, the safest place for her will be inside the school. in reply to RSN80 #
- Coming Out With The Thursday Links http://nblo.gs/kqpcK #
- I'm at Stop and shop (Frenchtown, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/nAhyWd #
- I'm at Stop & Shop (64 Frenchtown Rd, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/qwmQm4 #
- @BonnieBernstein Is it me or are your avs getting better with each change? And nice guns! Ed Hochuli has nothing on you! #
- @SMJournal Your guess is as good as mine. in reply to SMJournal #
- I'm at Warwick Mall (400 Bald Hill Road, Warwick) http://4sq.com/pUUVhG #
- I'm at Warwick Mall (400 Bald Hill Rd, Warwick) w/ 2 others http://4sq.com/mUJRmZ #
- @mfmerrim For anyone who had to sit through his domed stadium nonsense every night, I'll be happy to. in reply to mfmerrim #
- Ha! RT @ldrabick: Do you really have a twitter rules list leg to stand on if you're constantly soliciting bad headline schtick? #
- CBS Sports broadcast the first sporting event in color, the Molly Pitcher Handicap horse race on 7/14/1951, 60 years ago today. #
- @ShandiMissUSA You are too funny! in reply to ShandiMissUSA #
- @ReganLatimer You rock! Love the cast. Can't wait for Season 3! Love you and @rochelledancel! in reply to ReganLatimer #
- @ReganLatimer I sent in my contribution! in reply to ReganLatimer #
- Tim Franklin who helped found the IU National Sports Journalism Center is leaving for Bloomberg News in August. http://bit.ly/pakwcr #
- From Adweek, the 10 Most Sexist Ads. http://bit.ly/qoVrLE And 4 anti-male ads http://bit.ly/n9crlP #
- @louclinton Done. in reply to louclinton #
- @FenwayMae You look fantastic! in reply to FenwayMae #
- @aMomKnowsBest Tell him he looks like one of those criminals walking out of court. in reply to aMomKnowsBest #
- @InsideNFLmedia Thanks for the kind words! in reply to InsideNFLmedia #
- @Spellingqueen25 European music service that rivals iTunes. Some think it's even better. in reply to Spellingqueen25 #
- @amandarykoff Oven roasted in reply to amandarykoff #
- I must be 6,453,121 RT @AxemanBlog: SI Top 100 Twitter List. Hmmm…I must be #101 tinyurl.com/634jt66 #
- Dammit! Missed my @klout Spotify invite. #
- Congrats to @wparker for being mentioned in the SI Twitter 100 list. http://bit.ly/poRBr3 #
- I'm at The Network Professionals (1600 Boston Providence highway, Old Post Road, Walpole) http://4sq.com/pBvhqJ #
- I'm at The Network Professionals (1600 Boston-Providence Highway, Walpole) http://4sq.com/n7Org0 #
- Nice! RT @MadMen_AMC: Mad Men Receives 19 Emmy Nominations! http://ow.ly/5EvH2 #
- @BeBreezyMan I'm sure Turner has it figured out. CWebb will mostly be on NBA TV, but he'll make appearances on TNT as well. in reply to BeBreezyMan #
- @Phillysports25 Yes. If it goes long, expect Shaq to make his Turner debut during March Madness. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- @Phillysports25 Yes, he'll do well. Won't have to do the heavy lifting as Barkley and Smith will do that. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- @BeBreezyMan According to the press release, he's free to stretch his acting and comedy wings on other Turner shows. C-Webb will still be on in reply to BeBreezyMan #
- @scottharves I like that! in reply to scottharves #
- @MMcCarthyUSAT Or breaking it. in reply to MMcCarthyUSAT #
- @MMcCarthyUSAT As long as he's not passing it. in reply to MMcCarthyUSAT #
- @BeachBruinsnSox I know where that is! I go to Office Max in Garden City all the time. And congrats!!! in reply to BeachBruinsnSox #
- New nicknames for Shaq? Kenny Smith named him "The Big Analytical". @richarddeitsch dubbed him "The Big Microphone". Other suggestions? #
- It's Official! Shaq Joins Turner Sports http://bit.ly/rcGjVT #
- @awfulannouncing Haven't thought about that, but that's a very good point! in reply to awfulannouncing #
- Strong Overnights For Women's World Cup http://bit.ly/oWyAAa #
- @awfulannouncing Too bad Ben Wright is a pariah. I would love to hear them together. in reply to awfulannouncing #
- I'm at Hyde Park Community Center and Playground http://4sq.com/qN13dT #
- @theDAshow It's Pat or this generation's version of it. in reply to theDAshow #
- @CdnSportsFan He is so uninformed. Why he is still writing a column? in reply to CdnSportsFan #
- Thursday’s Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/ko635 #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- @theDAshow Ha! You put him as a woman! in reply to theDAshow #
- This Australian show, "Rake" which is on DirecTV is very unique. Barrister (lawyer) who is defending a cannibal. Hmmm. #
- I am watching Rake http://bit.ly/pHe4u4 @GetGlue #Rake #
- I just gave @amandarykoff +K about sports on @klout http://t.co/HVllUaI #
- @SoxBroncoTweets Producers admit to getting worked into a box and then they work their way out of it. Ha ha. in reply to SoxBroncoTweets #
- @SoxBroncoTweets Damages is great. Confusing/weird. The producers always show the end result and then work backwards. in reply to SoxBroncoTweets #
- Once again, Damages starts off a season really fucked up. Man. #
- @akbar_gbaja Fang's Bites: Sports Media Weekly Podcast No. 63 — Akbar Gbaja-Biamila http://bit.ly/otpyGD #
- I thought Artie Lange's and Nick DiPaolo's appearance on Fox Sports Radio was an audition. http://bit.ly/r4b7Au #
- Indeed RT @WFNYScott: Excellent news RT @TMZ Artie Lange Plotting HUGE Radio/TV Comeback http://bit.ly/nvThfi #
- I am watching Damages w/1761 others http://bit.ly/p5xs0y @GetGlue #Damages #
- I unlocked the Damages Season 4 Premiere sticker on @GetGlue! http://bit.ly/ooiUd7 #
- I am watching Wipeout w/161 others http://bit.ly/eIe5lP @GetGlue @WIPEOUT #
- @SakuraChica She's been constantly skinny, but they just showed her on the red carpet looking really thin. in reply to SakuraChica #
- @soxanddawgs New season starts now. in reply to soxanddawgs #
- Rose Byrne really needs to eat a sandwich. Seriously. #damages #
- @Mets99 Don't know what to tell you. in reply to Mets99 #
- @Mets99 What do you mean listen? in reply to Mets99 #
- Judging from the tweets, I'm so happy I've planned to watch the season premiere of Damages instead of the ESPY's. #
- @stevelepore Clean out your hard drive. in reply to stevelepore #
- @MMcCarthyUSAT She had Michelle Bachmann Disease. in reply to MMcCarthyUSAT #
- @keith055 Hmmmm. I'm sure a falling out. in reply to keith055 #
- @WesReynolds1 I told you not to tell me that. Ha ha. in reply to WesReynolds1 #
- What? Do not tell me that. RT @WesReynolds1: Kiran Chetry leaving CNN. @fangsbites cannot be pleased with this development. #
- Wow. YouTube with a new player. I actually like it! #
- Rob Stone can make an exciting soccer match sound like the Bataan Death March. #makingmefallasleep #
- I'm at Pagoda Inn http://4sq.com/raNfyh #
- @TheBigLead Golasso! in reply to TheBigLead #
- @jgazin 3-1 USA. They'll play Japan which just defeated Sweden also by 3-1. in reply to jgazin #
- @kdawg1313 It certainly won't. Limiting a team to one shot on goal for an entire stretch is very impressive. in reply to kdawg1313 #
- @hewish 3-1, Japan. in reply to hewish #
- @kdawg1313 I'm already seeing tweets from some who think the US will beat Japan handily. Not so. in reply to kdawg1313 #
- Sweden has one shot on goal? And that was the goal they scored? Wow. #
- For those who thought Japan did the US a favor by beating Germany, you may want to rethink that. #
- RT @WorldofIsaac: The U.S. has never lost to Japan in women's soccer…I believe the stat is 0-20-3 #
- If this holds, Japan will have beaten two favorites, Germany and Sweden. Sunday's game is no walkover for the US. #
- Double Banzai! #
- BANZAI!!!!! #
- Du Gamla, Du Fria definitely a stirring national anthem for Sweden. #
- @Ourand_SBJ @mattsarz @awfulannouncing @Phillysports25 If Ian is the #1 announcer for '14, I would not object. in reply to Ourand_SBJ #
- @Ourand_SBJ In fact, Tyler said after last year's World Cup that he was returning to call the '14 Cup in Rio. #
- @Ourand_SBJ Ian is more conducive to the American broadcasting style. Martin puts me to sleep. in reply to Ourand_SBJ #
- I really hope Japan beats Sweden in the other semifinal. I don't like Sweden's goal celebrations. #
- And your flag too. RT @kdawg1313: I might have to go run around with my flad again…just for the hell of it. #
- @LisaHorne I see you. in reply to LisaHorne #
- If this were hockey, Megan Rapinoe's Plus/Minus would be +30 #
- After a very long stretch of allowing the French to dominate, the US rights the ship and now is on its way to the Final on Sunday. #
- And lots of wine. Or whine. RT @amandarykoff: France will have to comfort itself with its rich food and heavy sauces. #
- Megan Rapinoe with another setup. Tremendous. #
- There's the goal for Morgan!!! The USA are in the finals!!!! #
- Well, the USA now has to hold on for dear life for the next ten plus minutes. #
- ABBY WAMBACH!!! YOU ARE RIDICULOUS!! #
- Megan Rapinoe is providing a nice spark, something the USA desperately neds. #
- So close. #
- The US was getting away for too long and they paid for it. #
- I am watching 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup w/431 others http://bit.ly/pONprU @GetGlue #2011FIFAWomensWorldCup #
- Of course, the USA was leading 1-0 at halftime against Brazil and then all hell broke loose for an hour and a half. #
- Was doing a search for a Twitter account and suddenly saw a recommendation to follow @KimJessup_ESPN. Gave me chills. #
- Nice goal by Lauren Cheney. #
- GOOOOOOOLLLL! #
- @stevedittmore On Sunday, I wasn't able to get on until just minutes before extra time. Yes, it was that busy. in reply to stevedittmore #
- @stevedittmore That's why I signed on early. Figured there would be a lot of people online watching. in reply to stevedittmore #
- Nice Casablanca reference! RT @JJensenRF: Sorry… the Marseillaise needs Victor Laslo leading it to be effective. #
- I loved the French National Anthem when it was played in Casablanca. #
- Both the USA's and France's are red, white and blue. Lots of the same colors in the stands today. #
- @JuicedSportsNow He's with HBO Sports PR. And yes, you can tell him I sent you. in reply to JuicedSportsNow #
- @richarddeitsch 168 #
- @JuicedSportsNow Sure. I'll DM you. in reply to JuicedSportsNow #
- espnW takes over Times Square for the #WWC USA-France is on the ABC big screen there. #
- @chrislittmann I don't think it's on radio. in reply to chrislittmann #
- Kickoff at noon with USA-France. So if you have to do something or run an errand, now is the time to do it. #
- ESPN has Martin Sheen narrate the open for USA-France. #
- @swirsk054 Actually, he's already great at it. Ha ha. in reply to swirsk054 #
- @swirsk054 He would be great at it! in reply to swirsk054 #
- I'm at EngiTek, Inc. (1855-C Elmwood Avenue, 3rd Avenue, Warwick) http://4sq.com/n1nSfT #
- @steelergurl Love you, darling. in reply to steelergurl #
- @Russ_Goldman I just posted it,s Russ. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @RochelleDancel Anything to get us through the day! in reply to RochelleDancel #
- @iHateJJRedick Steelers fans for the most part are gutless. Except for @steelergurl. I think she would eat people for lunch if she had to. in reply to iHateJJRedick #
- @RochelleDancel I need to work for your company. in reply to RochelleDancel #
- @RochelleDancel I would just love to put my head down on my desk and just sleep, but I would be perceived as a slacker. in reply to RochelleDancel #
- @pinkberryoasis Ok, I'll try to rub my belly at the same time. #
- @Russ_Goldman I am. Go to @darrenrovell's timeline. He asked the question last night. 86% responded saying they were. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @DanLevyThinks A sport you try to think outside of the box. in reply to DanLevyThinks #
- Here's hoping either ESPN or perhaps HBO or Showtime would hire Ian Darke to call boxing. He does that just as well as he calls soccer. #
- @pinkberryoasis I'd be happy to do a little dance for you if that will help. in reply to pinkberryoasis #
- ESPN now doing a countdown for USA-France. #
- Is it me or is @sagesteele looking lovelier and lovelier with each passing day? And nice to see Jonathan "Coach" Coachman on SportsCenter. #
- @WorldofIsaac Pregame at 11:30, kick at noon. in reply to WorldofIsaac #
- @WorldofIsaac Actually starts at noon, but that's ok. in reply to WorldofIsaac #
- I'm at EngiTek, Inc. (1855-C Elmwood Avenue, 3rd Avenue, Warwick) http://4sq.com/oYHDhB #
- Of that 20%, most browse the Internet on mobiles and tablets only. Do yourselves a favor and enable mobile now. You'll thank me later. #
- Wednesday’s Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/klyvh #
- To all blogs and news websites. Enable your sites for mobile and tablets. Traffic from phones and tablets is at 20% and increasing. #
- In the immortal words of Ian Darke, "Go, go USA!" Beat France. #
- @Bottomofthe9th @SoxObsessed1 Yeah, McCarver should be replaced. in reply to Bottomofthe9th #
- @JuicedSportsNow Getting on their mailing list and also gaining their trust. in reply to JuicedSportsNow #
- @pucemisd No. I wish Berman wasn't on the Derby at all. in reply to pucemisd #
- @SoxObsessed1 Yes. And Vin usually works alone so it would work. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- @MikeRiley54 No, a guy put out a petition wanting Vin to call one more Series. Buck was asked about it and said he would all for it. in reply to MikeRiley54 #
- And Buck said he would step aside, but nothing set in stone. No rumors. #
- Man, Toucher & Rich are a bit uniformed. Said there are rumors that Vin Scully would take over the World Series. No. There's a petition. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Good of Tim McCarver to mention Cecil Fielder, the estranged dad of Prince Fielder. #
- @PUBLISIDE So was Prince. He was constantly looking at his sons trying to grab the bat. in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- @jquintong Impressive. in reply to jquintong #
- You had the feeling that Prince Fielder's son were about to break that glass bat. #
- Bud Selig tried to take the mic away from Chris "Jeets" Rose, but Rose wasn't having any of it. #
- @13monsters I'd rather have Heath Bell in Boston. Brian Wilson would make everyone's head explode. in reply to 13monsters #
- Brian Wilson tries too hard, but the comment about Karros' hair was classic. #
- @Phillysports25 Silly idea. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- And the All-Star Game finishes in less than 3 hours. #
- And the National League wins its 2nd straight All-Star Game. It has Home field in the World Series. Change that stupid rule, Bud Selig. #
- With the runners on 2nd and 3rd on the Fox Box, it looks like the Domino's Pizza logo. #
- Here comes everybody's favorite wacko, Brian Wilson. #
- @darrenrovell A in reply to darrenrovell #
- MLB.TV has decided to cut off the All-Star Game in the middle of action and actually missed the last out of the 8th inning. C'mon, man! #
- Heath Bell sliding towards the mound. Too funny. #
- I love Muhammed Ali, but they should not bring him out in public. Not a good look. #
- We all Stand Up 2 Cancer. @SU2C #
- Stand Up 2 Cancer. #
- @RHS76 Yes, it was the Navy. Feinstein is sounding like an increasingly bitter person. in reply to RHS76 #
- @Scott_Isaacs He claims he's at 85%, but can you really tell? He's putting the audience to sleep. in reply to Scott_Isaacs #
- That was very cool, Heath Bell. #
- EPL Friendlies begin tomorrow, Guangdong vs. Liverpool on @FOXSoccer at 8 am. New England Revs vs. Man. Utd. on ESPN at 8 pm #
- Ha! RT @stilespoints: @fangsbites Just say the whores by the pool…. #
- I don't know if they're actually the Hooters Girls, but it works for my tweets. #
- Another shot of the Hooters Girls in the pool. #
- D'Angelo Ortiz is giving @BattingStanceG a run for his money! #
- I've lost all respect for him. RT @SportsGrid: Sigh: Washington Post's John Feinstein Says Soccer Isn't A Real Sport http://bit.ly/qF9cEM #
- Seemingly hit the yellow line? It did. #
- Off the top of the wall for a home run! #
- @JJensenRF depends on the person. Ha ha. in reply to JJensenRF #
- @PUBLISIDE Yeah, not very entertaining at all. in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- Oh, it's the Hooters Girls at the Chase Field pool again. #
- Oh, please with the Justin Timberlake appearance. #
- Phillies fans will blame Cliff Lee's shoes for the home run. #
- Gonzo! #
- And nice for Joe Buck to lecture us again. #
- @himynameisbrew It's why I don't read them anymore. in reply to himynameisbrew #
- I'm waiting for the day when Raissman spontaneously combusts from all of hatred that has been suppressed inside of him. #
- @himynameisbrew I talked to someone who knows them well. He said nothing is that bad as they make it out to be. in reply to himynameisbrew #
- @himynameisbrew I stopped following and linking to him. He's so negative and much worse than Mushnick. #
- Nice to know Raissman continues to hate everyone. #
- @jleimer Fox Deportes doesn't come in for me. in reply to jleimer #
- Fox should be playing this! Ha ha. RT @BizballMaury: PA now blazing Stranglehold by Ted Nugent. I. Approve. Greatly (Part II) #
- @the506 Fox chooses not to air it for some silly political reason. And to shoehorn promos for their silly shows. in reply to the506 #
- @the506 Fox started in 1996. I think NBC aired ASG that year so you could be right. in reply to the506 #
- I am watching Major League Baseball All-Star Game w/3688 others http://bit.ly/o2Vgb4 @GetGlue @AllStarGame #
- And great camera work, but Fox not realizing that Bautista caught the ball. #
- Oh, Chris Rose is going to try to talk with Josh Beckett. Good luck with that, Chris. We'll hear tomorrow that Josh punched Chris out. #
- Correct. RT @trevormangion: @fangsbites I don't think Fox has ever shown the Canadian anthem at the All-Star game? #
- @the506 And Fox has never shown it. in reply to the506 #
- @CarterthePower No problem. A lot of people asked and I decided to make one tweet to everyone. in reply to CarterthePower #
- @bmitchelf I hope so. I guess Fox wanted to shoehorn another X-Factor promo instead. in reply to bmitchelf #
- @CarterthePower I tweeted it earlier. Check back on my timeline. I don't want to start repeating. in reply to CarterthePower #
- So Fox did not show the Canadian National Anthem nor an emotional first pitch with Gabby Giffords' intern. Good job, Fox. #
- @dougdanger I think it was shown on the International feed. in reply to dougdanger #
- @sarakanne Ok then. Ha ha. in reply to sarakanne #
- @sarakanne What do you think? in reply to sarakanne #
- Flew to London to be able to watch today's #ASG on MLB.TV and avoid the Fox promos. #
- @sportsgirlkat Oh, @hockeyoncampus is yours too? I'll give that a follow. in reply to sportsgirlkat #
- Here's Joe Buck talking to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch about the virus http://bit.ly/nMx6NW And to @MMcCarthyUSAT usat.ly/pMoepl #
- @HockeyonCampus Apparently not. #
- @misschatter It's ok. We're all still picking on him. in reply to misschatter #
- @djstevem It was much worse earlier this year. in reply to djstevem #
- And Fox is not showing the Canadian National Anthem. Again. #
- @misschatter He's still been doing games while he's been recovering and he really has been sounding horrible. in reply to misschatter #
- To everyone, Joe Buck had a virus attack his vocal cord after the Super Bowl. He's been recovering and he says it's 85% back. #
- @misschatter A virus hit his vocal cord after the Super Bowl and he's been recovering ever since. in reply to misschatter #
- @TheWifeHates Fox is using the NFL theme as its official theme for all sports. in reply to TheWifeHates #
- Can the British Parliament investigate Rupert Murdoch's ownership of Fox while they're investigating the phone tapping incident? #
- Oh, and an American Idol tie-in after an X-Factor promo. #onlyfoxcanpullthisoff #
- And Gabby Gifford's intern who saved her life after she was shot by the madman will throw out the first pitch tonight. That will be a scene. #
- @amandarykoff Signed her to a 7 figure contract and took away her medication so she can really be weird. in reply to amandarykoff #
- @himynameisbrew He's been saying it's at 85%. Sounds more like 3% to me. in reply to himynameisbrew #
- Not at all. Just wondering why he's there if his voice is so bad. RT @himynameisbrew: you're saying this like its a Bad Thing #
- At this rate, Joe Buck's voice will be shot by the top of the 2nd inning. #
- They should really do these intros from 7:30 – 8 p.m. and start the game at 8:05 p.m. We won't begin until 8:45 p.m. at the earliest. #
- @RDadmaine Trying to hide bad acne. in reply to RDadmaine #
- @RDadmaine I think it's an act. in reply to RDadmaine #
- Brian Wilson is just trying to be strange. #
- They should have the PA announcer do the player intros. Joe Buck's voice isn't strong enogh. #
- I'm at Sedgefield Road http://4sq.com/qpfZ4O #
- @ClairDogg They've just been hitting me in the last few days. in reply to ClairDogg #
- The bots have been really out in force the last few days. Asses. #
- I'm at Daves (Gate Rd, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/oZ9LS2 #
- I'm at Dave's Marketplace http://4sq.com/oudg7Y #
- @soxanddawgs I put it out there so it was fair game. in reply to soxanddawgs #
- @YankeeMegInPHL What color? White? Black? Pink? Turquoise? Mauve? in reply to YankeeMegInPHL #
- This is a POS. Never buying it again. Tastes like ass. http://ow.ly/i/ef6Y #
- @YankeeMegInPHL 5 lb. or 10 lb? in reply to YankeeMegInPHL #
- A Few Tuesday Links http://nblo.gs/kjWKe #
- I'm at Sports Authority (400 Bald Hill Rd, Ste 700, Warwick Mall, Warwick) http://4sq.com/qIPA1q #
- I'm at Target- warwick mall http://4sq.com/pjx2lc #
- I'm at Target (Warwick) http://4sq.com/nOyqC8 #
- I'm at JC Penney (Warwick Mall, Warwick) http://4sq.com/piMdml #
- I'm at Warwick Mall (400 Bald Hill Rd, Warwick) http://4sq.com/mTtj17 #
- I'm at Warwick Mall (400 Bald Hill Road, Warwick) http://4sq.com/nXbFhN #
- @IrishRedSox77 You're welcome! in reply to IrishRedSox77 #
- @libbycrews Yes, you too! in reply to libbycrews #
- @Mike_JahnWords Luckily, the Super Bowl is ratings proof and we can turn on the radio for play-by-play. And someone would shoot her before. in reply to Mike_JahnWords #
- yes, Oprah has that effect on women too. RT @kdawg1313: @fangsbites and lots of women too #
- @IrishRedSox77 Just sent it. in reply to IrishRedSox77 #
- Please, AMPAS. Do not, do not, do not, book Oprah Winfrey to host the Oscars. That's sure fire way to make sure men will not watch. Ha ha. #
- @IrishRedSox77 Oh ok. Ha ha. Just concerned. in reply to IrishRedSox77 #
- @IrishRedSox77 Did you get something from me? If so, I have to see if I have some malware. in reply to IrishRedSox77 #
- @IrishRedSox77 No, I didn't. in reply to IrishRedSox77 #
- @JennDoll I'll send you one. What's your e-mail address? in reply to JennDoll #
- Yes I know all of you don't care. #
- I should have eaten some strawberries earlier. That sour pickle that was ripping out my intestines has been settled. #
- @SportsBizMiss @kdawg1313 The guy's an idiot for doing that. in reply to SportsBizMiss #
- @JerodMorris Actually, I was hoping you would catch it. Ha ha. in reply to JerodMorris #
- @JerodMorris Something similar, but not the same thing. in reply to JerodMorris #
- A graphic from Wall Street Journal on the tax burden of Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati as compared to other stadia. http://bit.ly/pHRIXO #
- @SoxObsessed1 Oh it is. in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- I can feel this sour pickle ripping out my intestines as it digests. #
- @chrispester You're in. in reply to chrispester #
- Sour pickles are going to be the death of me. #
- I'm at McDonald's (840 Post Rd, Warwick) http://4sq.com/pFjy2Y #
- I'm at Family Dollar (1092 Post Rd., Warwick) http://4sq.com/qhbLl1 #
- @WisconsinRob Go ahead. in reply to WisconsinRob #
- @blackredsoxfan Consider it done! in reply to blackredsoxfan #
- @Stefsbrain Roommate deserves a punch in the mouth! in reply to Stefsbrain #
- Happy to send out Google+ invites. If you'd like one, just send me your e-mail. DM me if you wish. #
- If you want to get on Google+, send me your e-mail. #
- @BostonBroker33 @rapsheet I'll be happy to send you invites. What's your e-mail? in reply to BostonBroker33 #
- Today's Google Doodle honors the 350th Anniversary of St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow. Da! http://bit.ly/nfypiB #
- @RapSheet Google's version of Facebook. in reply to RapSheet #
- @TheBigLead It's ok. You under your name? I'll add you to my circle. in reply to TheBigLead #
- Classic. RT @WorldofIsaac: VIDEO: Reporter doused by helicopter while reporting on nearby fire. http://bit.ly/q3WggF #
- @RonnieFlitterEG I remember Berman from the early days of ESPN and I liked him into the 1990's. I've grown tired of him. Can't stand him now in reply to RonnieFlitterEG #
- @PUBLISIDE Was that necessary? @andrewperloff in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- I'm at Benny's (819 Park Avenue, Cranston) http://4sq.com/nMen2X #
- I'm at A Nu You (938 Park Avenue, Cranston) http://4sq.com/n9fVef #
- @JasonRomano "Noah? This is God speaking!" in reply to JasonRomano #
- @JeffMESN What do you mean? It's fine for me. in reply to JeffMESN #
- Tuesday’s Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/kiwmM #
- @pjwalk85 Or at 7. in reply to pjwalk85 #
- @pjwalk85 ESPN should just put it on ESPN2. in reply to pjwalk85 #
Powered by Twitter Tools
- Gabby Giffords' intern, who cradled her after she was shot, will throw out the first pitch at the All-Star Game. http://bit.ly/nnnZA0 #
- I love Cyn McFadden. RT @sarakanne: Welcome back #Nightline 's Cynthia McFadden. We have missed you. #ABC #
- New followers, come on over to my Facebook page and hit "like". Thanks. http://on.fb.me/j7Cxt7 #
- @Jackie_Pepper Hey you! Looking great there! in reply to Jackie_Pepper #
- Bobby Valentine says "Fagged out" on ESPN. He has since apologized. http://youtu.be/6tZMBJo-xh4 #
- Apparently Chris Berman is wearing a bunch of Fruit Stripe gum wrappers pieced together as a tie. #
- @YankeeMegInPHL Pedro Gomez, the former Barry Bonds steroids reporter. in reply to YankeeMegInPHL #
- Coming up next, ESPN will use the Hooters Girls to promote Monday Night Football. #
- Well, the #HRDerby ended with a nice moment. Still need to find a way to cut it down by an hour. #
- @j_lantz One of the all-time worst broadcasters. Seriously. in reply to j_lantz #
- Congrats to Robinson Cano for winning the #HRDerby #
- @j_lantz Neither am I. Do a Twitter search for Chris Berman.There is a lot of venom being thrown his way. in reply to j_lantz #
- @ClairDogg I'm waiting for him to give us a "That one was hit to New Mexico!" in reply to ClairDogg #
- @j_lantz He does with every Home Run Derby picking local towns like he's been to every one. Jerk. in reply to j_lantz #
- @darrenrovell Good question. in reply to darrenrovell #
- @SSJ_WHB Wow. I hope your dad is ok. in reply to SSJ_WHB #
- Very! RT @FOXSportsLily: How awesome is A-Gon!! #HRDERBY #
- @RichSandomir Well played! in reply to RichSandomir #
- Yes, Back, back, back, but who did he steal "Yikes" from? RT @RichSandomir: Berman says stealing from others is key to 32 years on air #
- @RedSoxRedShoes Who am I to tell you you're wrong? Ha ha. in reply to RedSoxRedShoes #
- Wow RT @RedSoxRedShoes: It is hard to believe that Chris Berman has been on the air for 32 years until you realize there is no God. #HRDerby #
- A RT from @JTTheBrick! Very nice! #
- @ninerchick05 Because it would be appropriate. in reply to ninerchick05 #
- @Phillysports25 Like he represents the country. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- Fans in Chase Field, consider yourselves lucky you don't have to listen to Chris Berman tonight. #HRDerby #
- @awfulannouncing Do a Twitter search for "Chris Berman" and you'll the vitriol against him again this year. #
- @musicalhal @SPBowley And he would yell, "Blue Light Special! Blue Light Special! Blooooooo Light Special!" in reply to musicalhal #
- Gonzo is putting on a show with Cano. It's Gonzo, Doncha Know! #HRDerby #
- @stevelepore He's potent. He gave her twins. in reply to stevelepore #
- Nice! RT @rsharrow: @fangsbites think I just saw your Hooters tweet pop up on the screen out there in center #
- @PUBLISIDE Good for MLB to embrace social media in this way. in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- @WesReynolds1 Ha! in reply to WesReynolds1 #
- @PUBLISIDE Sounds reasonable as anything. in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- A rainmaker to right with the roof closed. Ok. #bermanisdrivingmenuts #HRDerby #
- @PUBLISIDE Buoyancy. in reply to PUBLISIDE #
- If you put #HRDerby in your Tweet, it could be selected to be on the big screen at Chase Field. #
- Nice to see the Hooters Girls in the pool at Chase Field. #HRDerby #
- Nice to see the Hooters Girls in the pool at Chase Field. #
- We hear Chris Berman say "Whaddya we got?" coming out of break. Oops. #
- Imagine John Sterling calling the #HRDerby He would have to say "Cano, Doncha Know" 20 times. #
- @PhilCatelinet No problem. Only want to see Kate Upton. in reply to PhilCatelinet #
- @PhilCatelinet Immediately following Home Run Derby. Supposed to air at 10 p.m. on ESPN, but Derby is running late again. in reply to PhilCatelinet #
- There's our first "Scottsdale" reference. I thought Berman would be all over Arizona references. Like a Maricopa County or Tuscon. #
- @mjhart And one year, ESPN actually scheduled it for three hours. That was it. Always schedules it for two hours, but never ends on time. in reply to mjhart #
- @briancrice Ahahahaha!! in reply to briancrice #
- @asportsscribe So much for responding to those who thought they were too mean to kids. in reply to asportsscribe #
- ESPN has scheduled the Celebrity Softball Game for 10 p.m. It's not coming on the air in time. Luckily it was played last night. #
- @GlennGiangrande Totally understood. in reply to GlennGiangrande #
- That's a given. RT @GlennGiangrande: Len Berman > Chris Berman #
- And I missed you!!! RT @amandarykoff: MISSED YOU TWITTER. #
- @soxanddawgs Either that or the hatred for Chris Berman. in reply to soxanddawgs #
- IT just might have. RT @soxanddawgs: Did the #HRDerby break twitter? #
- @HeartTek @porschej96 @irishredsox77 @paulrharvey3 @soxobsessed1 I can't wait. And looking forward to seeing all of you! in reply to HeartTek #
- @himynameisbrew Thanks. in reply to himynameisbrew #
- @ninerchick05 I love it. So funny. in reply to ninerchick05 #
- @himynameisbrew @Kj1974 Thanks. #
- Has anyone 0 for 10 in the Home Run Derby? #
- @chestnuthell That would be correct! @NotCoachTito in reply to chestnuthell #
- @ChrisDaley43 You don't have to follow if they're annoying to you. Just RT'ing some of the funnier ones I've found. in reply to ChrisDaley43 #
- @StephonJohnson8 I liked Berman in the 1980's and 1990's, but I think he's become a mockery now. And this event doesn't help. in reply to StephonJohnson8 #
- @johninkingwood Agreed. in reply to johninkingwood #
- That is par for the course. RT @RDadmaine: @fangsbites In my feed I haven't seen any positives on Berman. #
- @jon_ard Agreed. in reply to jon_ard #
- I am doing random RT's from the Twitter search. For every 25 negative tweets about Berman, there is one positive tweet. #
- Do yourselves a favor. Go to Twitter Search and type "Chris Berman" to see the vitriol. So funny. http://bit.ly/oekj4t #
- @ClairDogg Probably the entire park has been digitized for a computer program. Ball Track is similar to the networks animation for golf. in reply to ClairDogg #
- And Chris Berman is once again showing that his best role is a statue. #
- Dayem. Cano Doncha know #
- @DebCarson President David Palmer!!' in reply to DebCarson #
- Indeed he does. RT @GlennGiangrande: @fangsbites Jayson Blair trumps all! #
- I'm at Stop and shop (Frenchtown, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/p9N4zF #
- I'm at Stop & Shop (64 Frenchtown Rd, North Kingstown) http://4sq.com/n81WMg #
- @lozotweets If ESPN can deal with the headaches, then they're all theirs. in reply to lozotweets #
- @gorskic Ha ha! Well played. in reply to gorskic #
- @ninerchick05 Yes. And Janet Langhart is very lovely. in reply to ninerchick05 #
- Why not hire Ron Borges? Or Stephen Glass? #
- So Grantland hired noted plagiarist Mike Barnicle? Good luck in defending fabricated quotes, ESPN. #
- I'm at Target- warwick mall http://4sq.com/r1KEff #
- I'm at Warwick Mall (400 Bald Hill Road, Warwick) w/ 2 others http://4sq.com/oi81Tq #
- I'm at Warwick Mall (400 Bald Hill Rd, Warwick) http://4sq.com/qO63ao #
- I am thinking about Sleep w/61 others http://bit.ly/lw7qxU @GetGlue #Sleep #
- It’s A Monday Linkfest http://nblo.gs/kgWOZ #
- @bostonradio He's in Deutschland in reply to bostonradio #
- Ian Darke & Julie Foudy call France vs. USA #WWC semi at 11:30 am on ESPN. Adrian Healey & Kate Markgraf call Japan vs. Sweden at 2:15 pm #
- You're all with me, Leather. ET @Unsilent: Text from my cousin: "Berman just showed up to the W in Scottsdale with 4 20-something blondes." #
- @stevelepore My pleasure. in reply to stevelepore #
- The new College Hockey super conference talking with Versus to get exposure for the league. http://bit.ly/qVkVJc #
- Oh great. Can MLB force him out now? RT @EricFisherSBJ: Selig says "this time it counts"/ASG/WS home field will stay as long as he's around #
- How about #jerkface RT @CountdownKO: In one word, describe Rupert Murdoch. Use this hashtag: #wordstorm #
- @mtkr I don't think I've grown up yet. in reply to mtkr #
- Yes. Yes she does. RT @TheBigLead: 38, mom … Gwyneth Paltrow sure looks nice a bikini http://bit.ly/pf7onQ #
- I'm there! RT @StanleyCup411: Looks like the #StanleyCup will indeed be coming to Providence late September… #
- Yes! Yes! RT @Fehertwit: I'm almost 53 years old, but I still feel (in my head anyway) like a teenager. Is it okay to grow old, but not up? #
- @GailSimone We love Huntress! in reply to GailSimone #
- WordPress celebrates 50,000,000 blogs. http://bit.ly/n5bWfE #
- @Phillysports25 Perfect time to run it. in reply to Phillysports25 #
- As I predicted, Diane Sawyer's interview with an amazingly strong Jaycee Dugard dominated the Sunday ratings. http://bit.ly/n6puGt #
- Details of Clear Channel's IHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas are out. Coincides with new app being released. http://bit.ly/oI1lnM #
- @libbycrews Always glad to provide a public service! in reply to libbycrews #
- @libbycrews I guess I do tweet a lot in reply to libbycrews #
- @libbycrews Glad you cared to check up on me. in reply to libbycrews #
- @bhofheimer_espn Congrats, Bill. And thanks for your kindness to me and my blog over the years. in reply to bhofheimer_espn #
- @followlolo You have great legs. in reply to followlolo #
- RT @libbycrews: Had to scroll down what felt like entirely too far to find an @fangsbites tweet. His last tweet was only 27 mins ago. #
- @libbycrews Oh, was at the doctor's office. Can't use the cell over there. Strict instructions. in reply to libbycrews #
- This is @bubbaprog's first post for @SportsGrid http://bit.ly/qdmKuj #
- @bubbaprog Hey! Congrats! #
- @Russ_Goldman @bos_sportswoman Yes I agree @fallon87 would be very good. Knows her stuff. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @kdawg1313 And golf is doing fine without him. in reply to kdawg1313 #
- @kdawg1313 Isn't that what Twitter is for? in reply to kdawg1313 #
- Como? RT @RyanBallengee: Tiger not making an announcement now? #
- @SMJournal My prediction is that he'll announce the Tiger Woods Non-stick Grill and start hocking them on Golf Channel for $49.99. in reply to SMJournal #
- I hate when I have to uninstall and then re-install a program. Gets my morning to a bad start, Mozilla. *glares at Mozilla* #
- @AxemanBlog What's your e-mail address? I'll send you one. in reply to AxemanBlog #
- @bos_sportswoman I've been wondering this as well. WFAN has Anita Marks, but not full-time. @Russ_Goldman in reply to bos_sportswoman #
- SportsGrid did a very nice redesign. Videos are bigger now as a result. Nice job! @SportsGrid #
- @bos_sportswoman I agree with you. I used to listen to them because they were the only game in town. Not anymore. @russ_goldman in reply to bos_sportswoman #
- @bos_sportswoman @russ_goldman When is he not? in reply to bos_sportswoman #
- Monday’s Viewing Picks http://nblo.gs/kfHRg #
- @Russ_Goldman It still won't translate in ratings. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @Russ_Goldman Typical Callahan ignorance. He doesn't want to know is more like it. He got callers on a traditionally slow sports day. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @SoxObsessed1 Thank you, darling. @Russ_Goldman in reply to SoxObsessed1 #
- @GlennGiangrande @darrenrovell Green. Red is the traditional salty content. in reply to GlennGiangrande #
- @Russ_Goldman they don't know. It only hurts them and the ignorant people who agree with them. They're proved wrong with the interest. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @Russ_Goldman Thanks. Ha ha. As to why they don't take the game seriously, they didn't grow up loving it like we did, so they mock what … in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @Russ_Goldman No, I don't watch CSN'a opinion shows either. I'd rather be stuck in a cave with al-Qaeda than watch those. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @Russ_Goldman Which is why his and the rest of WEEI's audience has been shrinking since last year. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @Russ_Goldman of course, he'll mock anyone who disagrees with him because he's "always" right and everyone's wrong. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @Russ_Goldman Gerry Callahan is a jerk. in reply to Russ_Goldman #
- @amandarykoff That is very impressive. in reply to amandarykoff #
- @kdawg1313 Dive in 2nd extra session led to the 3 minutes stoppage time that gave the US the opportunity for Abby Wambach's goal. in reply to kdawg1313 #
- @rebeccapbp Yes, down 14.5 games and came back. Do you have to remind me? in reply to rebeccapbp #
- From @MMcCarthyUSAT: Joe Buck's voice is back to about 85-90% recovered. http://usat.ly/oTS9yD #
- @rebeccapbp I know that feeling all too well. in reply to rebeccapbp #
- @ninerchick05 Plus Olympics making women's soccer a medal sport was big as well. in reply to ninerchick05 #
- To show how big ESPN is treating the USA-Brazil replay, it even had @BobLeyESPN tape a new opening. #
- @kdawg1313 Very big. Showed that Title IX could pay dividends. Now we know. in reply to kdawg1313 #
Powered by Twitter Tools