Time for another edition of the podcast.
Keith Thibault of Sports Media Journal and I had one guest for this episode and it was good friend Ed Sherman of The Sherman Report and the Chicago Tribune.
Among the topics discussed this week:
- ESPN’s lowest ratings in the second quarter since 2006.
- Fox Sports 1′s planned 90 second promo during the MLB All-Star Game.
- The MLB All-Star Game
- CBS Sports Network’s plans to air a four hour NFL pregame show this fall.
- My story in Awful Announcing about two newspapers planning to stream online sports radio shows.
- And Chicago’s anger of Justin Bieber stomping on the Blackhawks’ logo while looking at the Stanley Cup.
Listen to the podcast on iTunes by doing a search for “Sports Media Journal” or find it