Received this press release from the National Football League regarding its NFL Mobile service that’s available only to Verizon Wireless subscribers. ESPN’s Monday Night Football becomes available this season adding to the library of NBC’s Sunday Night Football and NFL Network’s Thursday Night Football and NFL RedZone. So all of primetime games will be seen on NFL Mobile this season. Here’s the press release from the NFL.
Verizon Has the Only Mobile App with Live NFL Games on Thursday, Sunday and now Monday Nights, NFL RedZone on Sunday Afternoons and Live NFL Network
BASKING RIDGE, N.J. – The NFL and Verizon are bringing fans back to football no matter where they are with more live games, live NFL Network, news and information with NFL Mobile only from Verizon, powered by the nation’s fastest, most advanced 4G network and largest, most reliable 3G network.
New this year, NFL Mobile will offer live streaming of ESPN’s Monday Night Football (MNF) package starting on Monday, Sept. 12 with the kickoff double header featuring the New England Patriots visiting the Miami Dolphins followed by the Oakland Raiders visiting the Denver Broncos. The 17 MNF games are in addition to the live stream of NBC’s 18-game Sunday Night Football package, NFL Network’s eight-game Thursday Night Football slate and NFL RedZone, which delivers every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons. NFL Mobile delivers coverage of every NFL regular season game, and fans can also use NFL Mobile to keep up with the action by watching NFL Network 24/7 throughout the entire season.
All customers who download NFL Mobile have access to:
- The latest news, information, schedules and scores from around the league;
- Extensive video on demand of game day and other exciting team action;
- New and improved Fantasy Football Tracker with deep links to the NFL.com Fantasy Football game;
- On demand access to NFL Films content;
- The ability to set your favorite team and receive daily text alerts with NFL highlights when new content is available;
- Live audio broadcasts of all regular and postseason games, including Super Bowl, with a number of games also available in Spanish;
- A redesigned scores page with enhanced content to keep you on top of all the action pre, post and during the game.
Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone customers have access to NFL Mobile premium, including all video, for the entire season. Customers with 3G smartphones who want even more NFL video can subscribe to Verizon Video for $10/month.
Premium video includes:
- Live streaming video of NBC’s Sunday Night Football and ESPN’s Monday Night Football all season and eight NFL Network Thursday Night Football games;
- Live streaming video of NFL Network, the only network devoted to football 24/7; and
- NFL RedZone with live look-ins featuring every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons.