We have the games that NFL Network will replay in shortened format tonight and tomorrow plus the quotage from GameDay Final that aired Sunday. First, the games that will be redone tonight.
NFL Network’s Tuesday Night “Field Pass” ScheduleTuesday, November 30
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago BearsChicago quarterback Jay Cutler tied his career-high with four touchdown passes as the Bears defeated the Philadelphia Eagles 31-26 to remain in first place in the NFC North.
- 9:15 PM ET NFL Replay: Green Bay Packers at Atlanta FalconsAtlanta kicker Matt Bryant made a 47-yard field goal with nine seconds remaining to give the Falcons a 20-17 win over the Green Bay Packers at the Georgia Dome. Atlanta running back Michael Turner rushed for a game-high 110 yards and a touchdown.
- 10:30 PM ET Best of Sound FX: Terrell OwensBest of the on-field sights and sounds of current Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Terrell Owens from throughout his career with the San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys and Buffalo Bills.NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 75-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
And the games on Wednesday.
NFL Network’s Wednesday Night “Field Pass” ScheduleWednesday, December 1
- 8:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Giants
New York Giants tight end Kevin Boss scored on a 32-yard touchdown pass from Eli Manning late in the fourth quarter to beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 24-20 and end a two-game losing streak. NFL Replay will include special wired sound from Giants linebacker Michael Boley.
- 9:15 PM ET NFL Replay: Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo BillsPittsburgh kicker Shaun Suisham made a 41-yard field goal with 2:14 remaining in overtime as the Steelers outlasted the Buffalo Bills 19-16 at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
- 10:30 PM ET Sound FX: Week 12A compilation of the best sights and sounds from around the league from Week 12 of the NFL season.
Both 75-minute NFL Replay programs are a part of the new ‘Field Pass’ block airing every Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00-11:00 PM ET. ‘Field Pass’ takes fans inside the game like never before with exclusive NFL Films footage and sound. Following NFL Replay at 10:30 PM ET is Sound FX featuring a ‘best of’ theme highlighting an NFL great on Tuesday nights and a compilation of the sound from the previous Sunday’s games on Wednesday.*** Sunday is NFL GameDay on NFL Network, starting at 9:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay Morning. Host Rich Eisen joins Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Michael Irvin and Warren Sapp for the first and most comprehensive pregame show every Sunday. This week on NFL GameDay Morning:
Michael Irvin interviews Atlanta Falcons’ QB Matt Ryan and WR Roddy White
Interview with Pittsburgh head coach Mike Tomlin before the Steelers face the Baltimore Ravens in a battle for first place in the AFC North.
After the jump, I’ll give you quotage from NFL GameDay Final.
Week 12 (11/28/10) – Quotable fromNFL GameDay Final on NFL Network(Airs Sundays at 11:30 PM ET)“We talk about the (Tom) Bradys, we talk about the (Peyton) Mannings, we talk about Drew Brees. Now they’re throwing (Matt Ryan) in the mix. But Philip Rivers needs to be mentioned among the elite quarterbacks.”– Deion Sanders on San Diego Chargers QB Philip Rivers who is tied for the league-lead with 23 touchdown passes“I remember when he got to Dallas and where we were as a football team, and where Troy (Aikman) was as a quarterback. He took (Troy) to the next level. He took him to a Hall of Fame level and that’s just what he’s doing with Philip Rivers.”– Michael Irvin on San Diego Chargers head coach Norv Turner, who was the offensive coordinator with the Dallas Cowboys from 1991-93“They’re not making the plays we’re used to seeing them make.”– Michael Irvin on the Indianapolis Colts, who are 6-5“This is what separates these two teams: the run game of the Atlanta Falcons.”– Steve Mariucci on the difference between the Atlanta Falcons and Green Bay Packers, two of the top teams in the NFC. Atlanta out-rushed Green Bay 117-77.“This is where Matt Ryan is starting to separate himself: late drives, making plays when the pressure is on, driving his team for the winning score.”– Michael Irvin on Atlanta QB Matt Ryan leading the Falcons on a game-winning drive against the Green Bay Packers“He’s athletic enough to make plays and not just throw the ball away wildly and loosely. He’s starting to play using his head.”– Deion Sanders on Chicago Bears QB Jay Cutler, who tied his career-high with four touchdown passes“We talk about what Vince Young means to that football team. Did we get a peek today?”– Michael Irvin on the Tennessee Titans’ 20-0 loss to the Houston Texans“Andre Johnson’s personality does not lend to him talking so he’s not doing any talking on the field. He’s just a playmaker.”– Deion Sanders on Houston WR Andre Johnson“This is a team that’s leading the league in rushing. All of a sudden the last three weeks they’re exploding in the passing game.”– Steve Mariucci on the Kansas City Chiefs, who have 10 passing touchdowns in the last three games“He’s on his way to the Pro Bowl.”– Steve Mariucci on Kansas City WR Dwayne Bowe, who has a league-leading 14 receiving touchdowns“Early on in the season, they were finding ways to lose football games. … Now this team is finding ways to win football games, and that is the key.”– Michael Irvin on the San Diego Chargers, who are 4-0 in their last four games after starting 2-5“The thing that impressed me the most (was that) they kept Peyton Manning on the bench with a running game, with balance, short passes, and methodically moving the ball down the field.”– Deion Sanders on the San Diego Chargers’ win over the Indianapolis Colts“They’ve got to find a run game and obviously they miss (former defensive coordinator) Mike Nolan. The defense is not where it’s supposed to be.”– Steve Mariucci on what’s missing with the Denver Broncos“You better learn this guy’s name because you’re going to be seeing a lot of it for years to come, especially in the Pro Bowl.”– Deion Sanders on Cleveland Browns RB Peyton Hillis, who scored his 13th touchdown on SundayWho Made the Biggest Statement:Michael Irvin: Chicago BearsSteve Mariucci: Chicago Bears’ defenseDeion Sanders: Atlanta Falcons*** Additional exclusive video clips from Sunday’s NFL GameDay are available on NFL.com. Click on the video segments. These videos include:- Let’s Go Primetime: Deion Sanders counts down the top 10 performances from Week 12.- GameDay: Sunday recap: Fran Charles, Steve Mariucci, Deion Sanders, and Michael Irvin recap the biggest play from every game on Sunday.- Chicago Slows Down Vick: Steve Mariucci analyzes the film on how the Chicago Bears were able to limit Michael Vick and the Eagles offense.- Week 12: RedZone Top 10: Scott Hanson looks back at the 10 best moments from Week 12 on NFL Network’s RedZone.- And many more Week 12 game highlights and postgame video only on NFL.com
That will conclude this post.