We have the programming schedule from NFL Network starting from tonight and heading through next Tuesday.
NFL NETWORK & NFL.COM PROGRAMMING NOTES (11/17-11/23)FIRST PLACE CHICAGO BEARS VISIT MIAMI DOLPHINS ON THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL AT 8:00 PM ETThursday Night Kickoff Pregame Feature on 25th Anniversary of the Classic Bears-Dolphins MNF Game and a Sneak Peek of Bill Parcells Documentary at 6:00 PM ETBill Parcells: Reflections on a Life in Football Premieres Friday at 8:00 PM ETNFL VP of Officiating Carl Johnson Joins ‘Official Review’ On NFL Total Access, Tonight At 11:00 PM ET‘The Rich Eisen Podcast’ on NFL.com Features Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew & Actor Billy Bob ThorntonFollowing a record-setting opening game, Thursday Night Football returns at 6:00 PM ET with Thursday Night Kickoff. Rich Eisen, Marshall Faulk, Steve Mariucci, Deion Sanders and Kara Henderson are live on the scene at Sun Life Stadium, while Fran Charles, Brian Billick, Jay Glazer, Kurt Warner and Sterling Sharpe are live from Los Angeles. Jason La Canfora provides NFL news reports. The two-hour pregame features:
- NFL Films-produced feature on the Chicago Bears-Miami Dolphins game on Dec. 2, 1985
- Sneak peek of the upcoming documentary Bill Parcells: Reflections on a Life in FootballThe pregame show also features NFL Network analysts previewing this week’s NFL action:
- Is Jay Cutler a franchise quarterback?
- Why isn’t Miami Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall producing so far this season?
- Is Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick the MVP through Week 10?
- How are the Oakland Raiders winning?
- The Indianapolis Colts-New England Patriots rivalry revisitedThe Halftime Show will air live from Sun Life Stadium. Eisen, Faulk, Mariucci and Sanders will discuss and analyze the first half of Bears-Dolphins, while Henderson and Alex Flanagan provide halftime reports.· Chicago Bears at Miami Dolphins at 8:00 PM ETBob Papa (PxP), Matt Millen and Joe Theismann (analysts) with Alex Flanagan (sideline reporter)NFL-Films-produced Bill Parcells: Reflections on a Life in Football debuts on NFL Network Friday, November 19 at 8:00 PM ET. The 90-minute documentary features sit down interviews with Parcells and many others, a visit to his house, plus rare footage from practices, meetings, games and time away from the football field. Legendary actor Donald Sutherland is the narrator. The following is a partial list of people who were interviewed:
- Mickey Corcoran – Parcells High School basketball coach and longtime friend
- Bill Belichick – former assistant coach
- Curtis Martin – former running back with New England Patriots and New York Jets
- Sean Payton – former assistant coach
- Phil Simms – former New York Giants quarterbackSunday is NFL GameDay on NFL Network, starting at 9:00 AM ET with NFL GameDay Morning. Host Rich Eisen joins Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, Michael Irvin and Warren Sapp for the first and most comprehensive pregame show every Sunday.In anticipation of the game between the Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, NFL GameDay Morning examines the rivalry between two of the top teams in the NFL. From 2001-2005, the Patriots defeated the Colts six consecutive times, including twice in the AFC Championship game on the way to two Super Bowl titles. In 2007, the two teams met again in the AFC Championship game, and this time the Colts were victorious. The rivalry between the Colts and the Patriots has it all: two of the best quarterbacks, quality head coaches and unforgettable moments.
- Kara Henderson reports from Minneapolis for Packers-Vikings
- Albert Breer reports from New Meadowlands Stadium for Texans-Jets
- Jason La Canfora reports from Pittsburgh for Raiders-Steelers
- Michael Lombardi reports from New England for Colts-PatriotsWednesday, November 17
NFL Total Access:
- ‘Official Review’ with Carl Johnson, NFL VP of Officiating
- NFL Insider with Jason La CanforaThursday, November 18Around the League: Thursday Night Football preview
- NFL Insider with Jason La Canfora
- Thursday Night Football game analysts Joe Theismann and Matt Millen preview Bears-Dolphins from Sun Life Stadium
- Rich Eisen, Marshall Faulk, Steve Mariucci and Deion Sanders preview Bears-Dolphins from Sun Life Stadium
- Kara Henderson reports from Sun Life StadiumFriday, November 19Around the League:
- NFL Insider with Steve Wyche
- Albert Breer reports from New EnglandNFL Total Access:
- Eagles WR Jeremy Maclin interview via Team Cam
- NFL Insider with Steve WycheThursday 12:00 AM ET – Playbook with Sterling Sharpe, Mike Mayock and Shawn Springs:
- Preview of the Bears-Dolphins matchup on Thursday Night Football
- Is Jay Cutler an elite QB?
- A look at the top rookie performances of Week 10Friday 6:00 PM ET – NFC Playbook with Solomon Wilcots, Michael Lombardi and Brian Baldinger:
- How the Packers defense can shut down the Vikings offense
- How the Rams can ground the Falcons offense
- Why the Eagles offense can have its way with the Giants defenseSaturday at 6:00 PM ET – AFC Playbook with Solomon Wilcots, Michael Lombardi and Brian Baldinger:
- How Dustin Keller holds the key to a Jets win against the Texans
- Why the Colts won’t be able to slow down the Patriots offense
- How the Steelers can bounce back with a win against the RaidersNFL Network host Rich Eisen is back with another exciting podcast this week, featuring interviews with Jacksonville Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew, actor Billy Bob Thornton and Jeff Schaffer, the executive producer of the successful show “The League” on FX. Jones-Drew discusses the Jaguars’ thrilling win over the Houston Texans on the last play and his Week 10 touchdown celebration dance. Thornton promotes his new movie “Faster” and talks about how his favorite team – the Indianapolis Colts – bounced back with a win against the Cincinnati Bengals. Schaffer offers his thoughts on Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles, Patriots-Steelers and Gus Johnson’s call of the Texans-Jaguars game, as well as playoff predictions.For more information on ‘The Rich Eisen Podcast,’ please visit http://richeisen.nfl.com/ or go to iTunes to download the latest episode.The seventh episode of ‘The Season’ is now available on NFL.com. This week, New York Jets RB LaDainian Tomlinson defies the myth that running backs deteriorate once they turn 30. At the age of 31, Tomlinson is having a resurgent season with the Jets and is a big reason why Gang Green ranks fourth in the NFL in rushing yards per game. After the least productive season of his 10-year career in 2009, Tomlinson was released by the San Diego Chargers. The perception was that at the age of 31 and limited by nagging injuries, Tomlinson’s career was finished. So far this season that has not been the reality, with Tomlinson proving to his new team and the rest of the NFL that he still has more than enough left in the tank.Episode seven can be found at http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-the-season/09000d5d81c2b191/The-Season-L-T-s-resurgence?module=HP_cp2Every week on NFL.com, a new webisode of ‘The Season’ will premiere, opening a new window into professional football to which fans and observers are usually not privy. The characters that will emerge over the next 12 weeks will spread across a broad spectrum – from quarterbacks to coaches, general managers to scouts, beer vendors to executives. ‘The Season’ is a project that’s not so much the story of the 2010 NFL season, but the tale of an NFL season – an important distinction. While who wins and who loses, who starts and who fumbles are all part of the story, they’re more incidental to the greater purpose of the piece – to provide a single, all-encompassing biography of a season.Thursday, November 18
- CHAT: Steve Wyche (12 NOON ET)
- CHAT: Bob Papa (TBD)
- CHAT: Albert Breer (2:00 PM ET)
- 8:00 PM ET – NFL.com/LIVE: Thursday Night Football Presented by Applebee’s:
- A live show throughout Bears vs. Dolphins with “live look-ins” of the action, reports from Kara Henderson and Steve Wyche on the field covering both teams, in-game highlights and analysis from Paul Burmeister, Jamie Dukes and Bucky Brooks in Los Angeles, plus ‘Instant Playbook’ from NFL Network’s Mike Mayock at NFL Films.Friday, November 19
- CHAT: Fantasy Focus (12 NOON ET)
- CHAT: Vic Carucci (2:00 PM ET)Sunday, November 21
- CHAT: Fantasy Focus (10 AM ET)
- 11:30 AM ET – NFL Fantasy LIVE with Michelle Beisner, Michael Fabiano and Dave Dameshek delivers the most up to date information for your fantasy team to have a record-setting dayWednesday, November 179:15 PM – NFL Replay: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants (HD)10:30 PM – Sound FX: 2010, Week 10 (HD)11:00 PM – NFL Total Access (HD)12 MIDNIGHT – Playbook (HD)Thursday, November 1812 NOON – Playbook (HD)1:00 PM – NFL Replay: St. Louis Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers (HD)2:15 PM – NFL Replay: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants (HD)3:30 PM – Sound FX: 2010, Week 10 (HD)4:00 PM – Around the League (HD) – LIVE6:00 PM – Thursday Night Kickoff Presented by Sears (HD) – LIVE8:00 PM – Thursday Night Football: Chicago Bears vs. Miami Dolphins (HD) – LIVE11:30 PM – Kay Jewelers Postgame Show (HD) – LIVE12 MIDNIGHT – NFL Total Access: Postgame recap of Bears vs. Dolphins (HD)Friday, November 1910:00 AM – NFL Classic Games: New England Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts (11/15/09)1:00 PM – Sound FX: Bill Parcells (HD)1:30 PM – Sound FX: 2010, Week 10 (HD)2:00 PM – America’s Game: 2004 New England Patriots (HD)3:00 PM – America’s Game: 2006 Indianapolis Colts (HD)4:00 PM – Around the League (HD) – LIVE6:00 PM – Playbook: NFC (HD)7:00 PM – NFL Total Access (HD)8:00 PM – Bill Parcells: Reflections on a Life in Football (HD)9:30 PM – Top 100: NFL’s Greatest Players: #100-91 (HD)10:30 PM – Sound FX: 2010, Week 10 (HD)11:00 PM – NFL Total Access (HD)Saturday, November 208:00 AM – Sound FX: 2010, Week 10 (HD)8:30 AM – Bill Parcells: Reflections on a Life in Football (HD)10:00 AM – Playbook: NFC (HD)11:00 AM – Playbook: AFC (HD)12 NOON – NFL Films Presents: Jerry Wolman (HD)12:30 PM – NFL’s Top 10: Comebacks (HD)1:30 PM – NFL’s Top 10: Top 10 Raiders2:30 PM – Bill Parcells: Reflections on a Life in Football (HD)4:00 PM – Top 100: NFL’s Greatest Players: #100-91 (HD)5:00 PM – Playbook: NFC (HD)6:00 PM – Playbook: AFC (HD)7:00 PM – NFL Total Access (HD)8:30 PM – Top 100: NFL’s Greatest Players: #100-91 (HD)9:30 PM – NFL’s Top 10: Revenge Games (HD)10:30 PM – NFL Films Presents: Jerry Wolman (HD)11:00 PM – NFL Total Access (HD)Sunday, November 21‘NFL GameDay’9:00 AM – NFL GameDay Morning (HD)1:00 PM – NFL GameDay StatZone (HD)4:00 PM – NFL GameDay Scoreboard (HD)7:30 PM – NFL GameDay Highlights (HD)11:30 PM – NFL GameDay Overtime (HD)12 MIDNIGHT – NFL GameDay Final (HD)Monday, November 223:00 PM – NFL Replay Real-Time: 2010, Week 11 (HD)4:00 PM – Around the League (HD) – LIVE6:00 PM – Up to the Minute (HD)6:30 PM – The Coaches Show (HD)7:00 PM – NFL Total Access (HD)8:30 PM – The Coaches Show (HD)9:00 PM – America’s Game: 1992 Dallas Cowboys (HD)10:00 PM – The Coaches Show (HD)10:30 PM – America’s Game: 1993 Dallas Cowboys (HD)11:30 PM – NFL Total Access: Monday Night Football Pressers (HD)Tuesday, November 2312 NOON – NFL Replay Real-Time: 2010, Week 11 (HD)1:00 PM – NFL’s Top 10: Revenge Games (HD)2:00 PM – NFL’s Top 10: Traditions3:00 PM – NFL’s Top 10: Comebacks4:00 PM – Around the League (HD) – LIVE6:00 PM – Playbook (HD)7:00 PM – NFL Total Access (HD)Field Pass Block (8:00-11:00 PM ET)8:00 PM – NFL Replay (HD)9:15 PM – NFL Replay (HD)
10:30 PM – Sound FX: Mike Singletary (HD)
And we’re done here.