ESPN has announced 16 games involving Pac 10 teams including 12 interconference games and 4 non-conference road games. A lot of them involve USC, Oregon, Washington, Stanford and UCLA as you will see from the press release below:
ESPN Announces Select 2010 Pac-10 College Football TelecastsESPN has announced 16 college football game selections involving Pacific-10 Conference teams for the 2010 season, including 12 conference-controlled games and four road contests. Overall, ABC, ESPN and ESPN2 will combine to televise 20 Pac-10 home games, with additional selections announced as the season progresses. To date, ESPN has selected 25 games involving teams from the Pac-10 for the 2010 season, including a minimum of three for Saturday Night Football on ABC, the only weekly prime-time series on broadcast television.
- The early selections include multiple games involving three teams ranked in an ESPN.com early preseason top 25 for 2010:
- Five featuring defending Pac-10 champion No. 10 Oregon, including one against No. 24 Stanford – the only Pac-10 team to defeat the Ducks last year – Saturday, Oct. 2, at 11:15 p.m. on ESPN.
- Eight involving perennial power No. 15 USC, led by new head coach Lane Kiffin and quarterback Matt Barkley, including one against rival Notre Dame on Saturday, Nov. 27, at 8 p.m. on ABC, ESPN or ESPN2.
- Four games involving No. 24 Stanford, led by sophomore quarterback Andrew Luck, projected by ESPN’s Todd McShay as the No. 1 overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, should he enter.
- The schedule features three matchups between teams ranked in the ESPN.com early preseason top 25, including two Saturday Night Football on ABC broadcasts, both at 8 p.m.: No. 15 USC at No. 24 Stanford Saturday, Oct. 9, and No. 10 Oregon at No. 15 USC Saturday, Oct. 30. ESPN will televise No. 24 Stanford at No. 10 Oregon on Saturday, Oct. 2, at 11:15 p.m.
- A minimum of four Saturday late-night games, including two on Saturday, Sept. 18: No. 11 Iowa at Arizona at 10:30 p.m. on ESPN, and Wake Forest at No. 24 Stanford at 11:15 p.m. on ESPN2. An additional two games will pit No. 24 Stanford at UCLA on Saturday, Sept. 11, at 10:30 p.m. on ESPN and No. 24 Stanford at No. 10 Oregon on Saturday, Oct. 2, at 11:15 p.m. on ESPN.
- ESPN’s popular Thursday night ESPN College Football Primetime series will feature four telecasts involving Pac-10 teams, including No. 15 USC at Hawaii (Sept. 2 at 11 p.m.), UCLA at No. 10 Oregon (Oct. 21 at 9 p.m.), UCLA at Washington (Nov. 18 at 8 p m.) and Arizona State at Arizona (Dec. 2 at 8 p.m.).2010 Pac-10 Schedule as of May 11 (additional selections will be announced):
Date Time (ET) Game Network Thu, Sep 2 11 p.m. No. 15 USC at Hawaii * ESPN Fri, Sep 3 8 p.m. Arizona at Toledo * ESPN Sat, Sep 4 3:30 p.m. UCLA at Kansas State ABC 7:45 p.m. Cowboys Classic: Oregon State vs. No. 6 TCU * ESPN Sat, Sep 11 7 p.m. No. 10 Oregon at Tennessee ESPN2 10:30 p.m. No. 24 Stanford at UCLA ESPN Fri, Sep 17 10 p.m. California at Nevada * ESPN2 Sat, Sep 18 3:30 p.m. No. 7 Nebraska at Washington ABC Arizona State at No. 9 Wisconsin ABC and ESPN2 ** 3:30 p.m. No. 15 USC at Minnesota ESPN 10:30 p.m. No. 11 Iowa at Arizona ESPN 11:15 p.m. Wake Forest at No. 24 Stanford ESPN2 Sat, Sep 25 TBD Oregon State at No. 2 Boise State * ABC, ESPN or ESPN2 TBD UCLA at No. 4 Texas * ABC Sat, Oct 2 8 p.m. Washington at No. 15 USC ABC, ESPN or ESPN2 11:15 p.m. No. 24 Stanford at No. 10 Oregon ESPN Sat, Oct 9 8 p.m. No. 15 USC at No. 24 Stanford ABC Thu, Oct 21 9 p.m. UCLA at No. 10 Oregon * ESPN Sat, Oct 30 8 p.m. No. 10 Oregon at No. 15 USC ABC Sat, Nov 13 8 p.m. No. 15 USC at Arizona ABC Thu, Nov 18 8 p.m. UCLA at Washington * ESPN Sat, Nov 20 8 p.m. No. 15 USC at Oregon State ABC, ESPN or ESPN2 Fri, Nov 26 7 p.m. Arizona at No. 10 Oregon ESPN Sat, Nov 27 8 p.m. Notre Dame at No. 15 USC ABC, ESPN or ESPN2 Thu, Dec 2 8 p.m. Arizona State at Arizona * ESPN
When we get more selections, they’ll be posted on the blog.