Now that I’ve had some time to digest this whole Lost season finale, I give you some questions and some thoughts:
- Locke is dead. So who is the other guy portraying Locke? Was it the Smoke Monster? Was it that guy we saw at the beginning of the finale last night? Hmmm.
- What did Richard Alpert say to Ileana?
- Juliet is truly dead. She was the major character death. I’m very sad about this. After Shannon (Maggie Grace) was killed, it took me another season to get a favorite female character in this show and it was Juliet. Elizabeth Mitchell has always been a classy actress and she played Juliet so well. I wish she was on for the last season.
- Nice to finally see Jacob. And wasn’t it appropriate for Ben to kill him? And what about Ben? I loved how Michael Emerson played that scene, “What about me?” He didn’t overplay it. He didn’t go over the top. Perfect. He needs an Emmy.
- I loved seeing Jack getting beat up. We’ve been waiting for Jack and Sawyer to get it on.
- For a moment, I thought Jack was going to die, but alas, my wish did not come true.
- Kate. She wanted to stop Jack and then she was on board. Make up your mind, girl.
- It appears Sayid is going to die as well. Just my thought.
- We can’t wait for seven months to find out what happened when the bomb went off. We need the final season to start now!
- If I did my grading system for Lost like I do for 24, finale hour #1 – A, finale hour #2 – B. Overall, another great finale.
To send Elizabeth Mitchell off, here’s ABC.com’s “Ask Lost”.
We’ll miss Juliet. Hopefully we’ll see her back for a cameo next season.