Thanks to an anonymous source, I can provide you with the first episode of The Amazing Race Asia 2 which premiered Thursday. I will keep your name in confidence so thanks.
I will recap this episode sometime over the weekend. In the meantime, enjoy. They do have Malaysian subtitles, but you can overlook that.
I already hate Edwin & Monica, the self-proclaimed so-called Rob & Amber of this race. There’s only one Rob & Amber. I like Rob & Amber. I don’t like Edwin & Monica. Please go away. And Marc & Rovilson are a team I don’t like right now. They keep mugging for the camera. Guys? Stop that. Terri and Henry are going to be an entertaining team as long as they’re in the race. Sophie & Aurelia, ex-roommates, have a very funny dynamic going. I hope they stay in for as long as they can.
But watch and enjoy while you can before Sony makes YouTube take it down.
Order of finish
1. Pamela & Vanessa – winners of Nokia N95 & N73 mobile phones and the second consecutive leg that an all-girl team has won (don’t forget about trail blazers Zabrina and Joe Jer)
2. Rovilson & Marc – grrrrrrrrr!
3. Ann & Diane – a strong finish for the moms
4. Brett & Kinar – don’t have a gauge on them yet
5. Sophie & Aurelia – yay!
6. Paula & Natasha – another strong finish for an all-girl team
7. Adrian & Collin – were it not for a wrong turn by a taxi, this team would have been 2nd or 3rd
8. Daichi & Sawaka – definite potential for a Team Who
9. Terri & Henry – got delayed looking for their first clue in Singapore and it cost them time
10. Edwin & Monica – saved by a non-elimination leg. Damn! But they are Marked for Elimination, meaning they must finish 1st or get a 30 minute penalty.